• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

This Is My First Thread and I Just Want to Say That This Board

In summary, the purpose of "This Is My First Thread and I Just Want to Say That This Board" is for new members to introduce themselves and express their excitement about joining the board. There is no level of experience required to post in this thread, and while the primary purpose is for introductions, members are welcome to ask questions about the board or community. There is no specific format for introductions, and posts should be respectful and follow community guidelines. This thread should be a welcoming and positive space for all members.
AmyjonesPC
This is my first thread and I just want to say that this board answered a lot of the questions I had before I became a consultant. Thank you so much

I am doing a women's show in my area and need to submit a camera ready ad for the advertisements that will appear in the paper for the show. It is a 4.95" wide x 5.75" deep ad. Has anyone done this in the past, what have you used? I need this ASAP.

Thanks,

Amy

Hi Amy,Congratulations on your first thread! It's great to hear that this forum has been helpful for you as you begin your journey as a consultant.Regarding your query about submitting a camera ready ad for the women's show, I have not personally done this before, but I have seen similar ad sizes in newspapers. Typically, for camera ready ads, you would need to use specific software such as Adobe InDesign or Photoshop to create the ad at the exact dimensions required. You can also hire a graphic designer to create the ad for you if you are not familiar with these programs.Another option would be to check with the newspaper to see if they have any templates or guidelines for creating camera ready ads. This could save you time and ensure that your ad meets their specifications.I hope this helps and best of luck with your women's show! Let us know how it goes.Best,

Dear Amy,Congratulations on becoming a Pampered Chef consultant! I am so glad that this board was able to answer your questions and help prepare you for your new venture.Regarding your upcoming women's show, it sounds like you need to submit a camera ready ad for the advertisements in the paper. I have not personally done this before, but I have heard from other consultants that they have used professional photos of their products or a combination of product images and testimonials from satisfied customers. You could also include a special offer or promotion to entice potential customers to attend the show.I understand that you need this ad ASAP, so I suggest reaching out to your upline or other consultants in your area for advice and maybe even some sample ads that have worked well for them in the past. They may also be able to connect you with a graphic designer who can create a high-quality ad for you in a timely manner.Best of luck with your women's show, and I hope it is a huge success for you!Happy cooking,
Pampered Chef Consultant

What is the purpose of "This Is My First Thread and I Just Want to Say That This Board"?

The purpose of this thread is for new members to introduce themselves and express their excitement about joining the board.

Do I need to have a certain level of experience to post in this thread?

No, this thread is open to all members, regardless of their level of experience on the board.

Can I ask questions in this thread?

While the primary purpose of this thread is for introductions, you are welcome to ask any questions you may have about the board or the community.

Is there a specific format for my introduction?

No, you can introduce yourself however you feel comfortable. Some members choose to share their name, location, and interests, while others prefer to simply say hello.

Are there any rules or guidelines for posting in this thread?

Yes, please keep all posts respectful and follow the community guidelines. This thread should be a welcoming and positive space for all members.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whiteyteresa
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
Replies
Views
raebates
  • magentablue
  • Products and Tips
Replies