• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

This Is Crazy...anyone Else Having These Problems?

In summary, the customer is receiving two pizza cutters as an apology for the inconvenience that was caused.
dollfangs
Silver Member
Ok, I had a guy do a catty show in January and he had an order that included 2 small tiled bowls. Well, when the order showed up, it had 2 small striped bowls. I did the adjustment explaining that they both were wrong. Well they sent him 1 small tiled bowl. I called and explained the situation and they rushed the adjustment out with a small apology gift. Well, he calls today and they sent him a TRIFFLE BOWL and small bamboo tongs. I called tonight and they are sending him the small tiled bowl and another apology gift. What is up with the wharehouse??? The lady checked and said that they had entered the small tiled bowl number. Now how in the heck do you confuse a small bowl with a triffle bowl that is not even for sale yet?? I am so frustrated I can't see straight.

Hey, I wish they'd do that to me! It is a little crazy. On a good note, my trifle bowl base was chipped and my salad chopper was rusty and they're sending me new ones and I don't need to return the old ones!! The trifle bowl isn't really that bad, but it's slightly chipped and I didn't want to be showing that off. I can certainly use it in my house, though! Same with the salad choppers-I just didn't want to show off rusty ones. How awesome!

so...does he have to send back the other stuff???

No but I wish I did!!LOL wow I know you said they let him keep the first miss sent item but did they let him keep the trifle bowl as well?

No they didn't let him keep either of the wrong items. Last time they sent him a return label and this time they are sending fedex to pick it up

just think..
dollfangs said:
Ok, I had a guy do a catty show in January and he had an order that included 2 small tiled bowls. Well, when the order showed up, it had 2 small striped bowls. I did the adjustment explaining that they both were wrong. Well they sent him 1 small tiled bowl. I called and explained the situation and they rushed the adjustment out with a small apology gift. Well, he calls today and they sent him a TRIFFLE BOWL and small bamboo tongs. I called tonight and they are sending him the small tiled bowl and another apology gift. What is up with the wharehouse??? The lady checked and said that they had entered the small tiled bowl number. Now how in the heck do you confuse a small bowl with a triffle bowl that is not even for sale yet?? I am so frustrated I can't see straight.

If your customer wasn't honest he would've come out way ahead! Glad he was honest though. :)

Liz

How is the customer feeling about this? Does he understand? Or is he getting super irked? Kinda sucks, but this is where GREAT customer service comes in handy. :D Good luck with everything! :D

He and the customer who ordered the bowls are taking it in stride. He said now it is to the point of being humorous. I am the one that is irritated. I think it makes us look stupid.I wish they would have let him keep the triffle bowl. I understand why they want it back but I think that out of courtesy since they have screwed up 2 times now that they should have said just let him keep it.

What kind of "apology gifts" are they sending him?

amya said:
What kind of "apology gifts" are they sending him?

I was wondering the same thing.

The first one was the bamboo tongs I am not sure what the second one will be. I don't however think that a 2 dollar item is enough after this being the third time to do the exchange

dollfangs said:
The first one was the bamboo tongs I am not sure what the second one will be. I don't however think that a 2 dollar item is enough after this being the third time to do the exchange
Maybe you should offer him a $10 gift for the inconveniece.

Ok I have been watching the shipping page and this had not been shipped yet so I called yesterday. They said they were waiting for the other bowl to come back. Needless to say I blew my stack. I was like no this is 4th time I have had to call and he needs the bowl now since it was the wharehouse's fault. So to make a long story short, she says ok, we will ship it today along with 2 pizza cutters. one for the host and one for the guest as an apology. Also tell him to keep the triffle bowl if Fedex hasn't picked it up yet. Wouldn't you know it, they picked it up yesterday. Oh well at least it should all be taken care of now.

dollfangs said:
Now how in the heck do you confuse a small bowl with a triffle bowl that is not even for sale yet?? I am so frustrated I can't see straight.

Actually that's a rather common problem w/any warehouse. Most systems are automated. If the wrong item was placed in the correct bin and they're in a hurry they wouldn't even look at the items and compare the list. I'm a bit surprised they don't have a scale of some sort for the boxes though. Usually warehouses have a tolerance level and if a box is greatly over/under it's manually inspected.

Related to This Is Crazy...anyone Else Having These Problems?

1. What exactly is "This Is Crazy...anyone Else Having These Problems?"

"This Is Crazy...anyone Else Having These Problems?" is a popular cookbook published by Pampered Chef that features delicious and easy-to-make recipes for busy individuals.

2. Are the recipes in "This Is Crazy...anyone Else Having These Problems?" suitable for all dietary restrictions?

Yes, "This Is Crazy...anyone Else Having These Problems?" includes recipes for a variety of dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian options.

3. Can I purchase "This Is Crazy...anyone Else Having These Problems?" in stores or only through Pampered Chef?

"This Is Crazy...anyone Else Having These Problems?" can be purchased through Pampered Chef consultants or on the Pampered Chef website. It is not available in stores.

4. Does "This Is Crazy...anyone Else Having These Problems?" come with any cooking tools or equipment?

No, "This Is Crazy...anyone Else Having These Problems?" is a cookbook only and does not come with any cooking tools or equipment. However, the recipes can be made using basic kitchen tools and equipment.

5. Are there any tips or tricks included in "This Is Crazy...anyone Else Having These Problems?" to make cooking easier?

Yes, "This Is Crazy...anyone Else Having These Problems?" includes helpful tips and tricks throughout the cookbook to make cooking easier and more efficient. These tips can be found in the recipe instructions and in the introduction of each section.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CABean03
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Christ Follower
  • Monica9498
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wadesgirl