• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thick-Slice Rod for APampered Chefs on Outlet

In summary, a Thick-Slice Rod is a kitchen tool designed for use with Pampered Chef products to create evenly thick slices of food. To use the rod, simply place the food item on it and slice through with a knife. It is compatible with all Pampered Chef products that require slicing and is dishwasher safe, though hand-washing is recommended. The thickness of the slices can be adjusted with the rod's knob.
chefann
Gold Member
Someone was looking for one of these recently. I just noticed that they're on the outlet right now!

Thank you...I bought one from someone on here but I might buy one for my aunt who we bought an APCS for for Christmas...thanks for the info Ann.

1. What is a Thick-Slice Rod for Pampered Chefs on Outlet?

A Thick-Slice Rod is a kitchen tool designed specifically for using with Pampered Chef products. It is used to create perfectly sized thick slices of food, such as vegetables, fruits, and meats.

2. How do I use the Thick-Slice Rod?

To use the Thick-Slice Rod, simply place the desired food item onto the rod and use a knife to slice through the food. The rod will provide a guide for creating evenly thick slices.

3. Can the Thick-Slice Rod be used with any Pampered Chef product?

Yes, the Thick-Slice Rod is compatible with all Pampered Chef products that require slicing, such as the Food Chopper or Quick Slice.

4. Is the Thick-Slice Rod dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Thick-Slice Rod is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand-washing for best results and to prolong the life of the product.

5. Can I adjust the thickness of the slices with the Thick-Slice Rod?

Yes, the Thick-Slice Rod has adjustable settings for different slice thicknesses. Simply turn the knob to your desired thickness before slicing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • ndbigler
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies