• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

theSample Packages Are in Cc Now!!!

In summary, the Santuko was not going to be available to purchase on the samples - they said that with the Cluster Challenge. However, I have heard that they are going to add it to the paperwork supply order form at 40% off. I am getting Level 3 already as a new director - woohoo - but I still want extra stuff for gifts, prizes etc.
jrstephens
:D They are all listed go look!! Now it's decision time!!

jrstephens said:
:D They are all listed go look!! Now it's decision time!!

But they are not set up yet to take phone orders, I've been trying since 5:30 AM...:(

I don't see the Santuko :(

How many of the open-stock packages are we able to get? Also, can I order an open-stock package today and then another in a couple of weeks?

The Santuko was not going to be available to purchase on the samples - they said that with the Cluster Challenge. However, I have heard that they are going to add it to the paperwork supply order form at 40% off. Again, I have only heard that...it could be a hopeful falsehood!

amya said:
How many of the open-stock packages are we able to get? Also, can I order an open-stock package today and then another in a couple of weeks?

You can get one of each item i believe.

i read that you can get one of each item and can order other packages as long as it does not make you get more than one of anything. i do not know about ordering at different times. i would love to know though b/c my funds are limited right now.

also, i wonder why some items will not ship until September that are in open stock? does anyone know?

Did anyone receive a copy of the paperwork supply order form yet? I was wondering what was on it compared to the sample products you can order online. Or do I get to wait for it in my fall changeover kit like everyone else? :DI was hoping to get some sample products before my next show on Aug. 8 so that I can help influence people to book for September!!!

In the past if funds were low I ordered the packages as I could. You just can't order duplicates of anything.

i just looked and the supply order form on CC is still the spring summer one. i am ready to see it too. guess i just need to make myself wait until i get my change over kit on Friday (according to HO) but i am not good with patience!

Whatever samples you want you have to order all at one time. You can't order some now and then order more later. They only allow us one order. I guess it would be too hard for them to keep up with who ordered what and people would be able to get duplicates if they let us place more than one order. It makes it tough sometimes.

I am definitely ordering the grill press, since it is in none of the sell-a-thon packages. The rest is hard to choose! I am getting Level 3 already as a new director - woohoo - but I still want extra stuff for gifts, prizes etc.

Okay, so let me make sure I am understanding this correctly. There are $174.00 worth of products that we must order and pay for now, but they won't ship to us until September 1st. Are they going to wait until September to debit our account? Why are they having to wait to ship them? Are these items going to be on back order all the time because they don't have enough? If they are having to wait over a month to ship to us, how are our customer orders going to be filled?

cmdtrgd said:
The Santuko was not going to be available to purchase on the samples - they said that with the Cluster Challenge. However, I have heard that they are going to add it to the paperwork supply order form at 40% off. Again, I have only heard that...it could be a hopeful falsehood!

You'd think with how the Cluster Challenge turned out they would put the Santuko on the sample list! I was afraid of that when I saw another thread and this knife was not listed. It's the only one I want.

I hope your sources are correct about being on the paperwork order form.

Shawnna said:
Okay, so let me make sure I am understanding this correctly. There are $174.00 worth of products that we must order and pay for now, but they won't ship to us until September 1st. Are they going to wait until September to debit our account? Why are they having to wait to ship them? Are these items going to be on back order all the time because they don't have enough? If they are having to wait over a month to ship to us, how are our customer orders going to be filled?

I agree with you on that! I would love to know why the wait. And you would think they would want us to have them to promote for sept sales too!

Shawnna said:
Whatever samples you want you have to order all at one time. You can't order some now and then order more later. They only allow us one order. I guess it would be too hard for them to keep up with who ordered what and people would be able to get duplicates if they let us place more than one order. It makes it tough sometimes.

I don't think this is true.....from the beginning of my time with PC, I have always ordered sample packages as I could afford them - you just can't order the same thing more than one time, and you can't order packages that have duplicates of other packages...so if Pack A is the big pack, you can't order that, and then go back and order pack B later (because you would get dup. of some of pack A) Does that make sense?
I am planning on ordering some of the stuff now - and the stuff that won't ship until Sept. 1, I will order later on :D

when i ordered last time it said on the bottom of the page you can only place one order.

You know, I would not be suprised if they are waiting due to consultants selling the items on ebay. Last season there were several products listed for sale on ebay that the only way they could have been obtained was through the sell a thon or the sample packages.

I have always been told that you can only place one sample order.

The Fall Paperwork Supply Order Formis now on CC for those that have not looked! yahoo! more info!! not a lot of the new products available on it that i see.

Last edited:
So where are you guys seeing the packages? And we aren't going to get the products until September 1st? I am confused!! Where are you getting this information. I can pull up the new paperwork list, and the sell-a-thon packages, but not the ones to buy. The largest package to buy is $225 and the sellathon big package is $800 full price so $400 half off. The sell-a-thon packages and the packages we can buy are different!!

You can order one of each (qualification: package A OR packages B, C, or D) so that you have one of each product if you wish.

Even if you earned some of the products you can order them on the sample order. So a director could end up with 3 of some products if she earned level 3 and the director package.

Remember that you can only place one sample order - decide what you want before you order - if you order package C now you can not go back next week and order package B or the Grill Pan.

I found it, nevermind!!

Shawnna said:
I have always been told that you can only place one sample order.

I am on the phone now and they are telling me only order one time opportunity to purchase sample packages.

For free itemized receipts put in ER76

I wonder............
its_me_susan said:
I am on the phone now and they are telling me only order one time opportunity to purchase sample packages.

For free itemized receipts put in ER76

I'm wondering though since some of them are labeled "Sample" and the others are "Open Stock" pieces. The saga continues...............:rolleyes:

Do we get free write-in reciepts this season? Or just itemized?

On WLPCtoo, other consultants are writing to HO and are getting completely different responses. They are either Yes you can as long as you're getting different packages or not you can't. It just really stinks when you call the people who are supposed to know the answer and they can't even answer the question for you.:rolleyes:

I know how you feel about not getting answers from HO. I called this week to see when my website subscription was up ( i want to cancel b/c my customers are not usingit) after being on hold for 15 minutes they came back and told me they could not tell me that i would have to go back in my bank statements and see when the payment was drafted!!! How can they not tell me? If they do not know, then how do they do when to re-collect for it. I had great HO experiences to begin with but they are getting worse by the months.:eek:

okay this is what I've been getting told on the sample packages. You can order more then once as long as when you order none of the packages have the items in the package you ordered before. So say you order package A you can go back later and order packed E and F since they are not included in package A. Now if you order package C you can not go back and order Package A cause it will have duplicate items in that package from what you got before. Now that is what alot of consultants are being told...So guess all you can do is order one now then go back later and see if you can get the other one. So I don't know, but that is what I heard from my other group and they posted the emails they received from the HO on the subject.

OK maybe this will clear things up. Found this on another site: Here is what it says on CC about ordering samples. For ordering samples we can order more than once but only can order 1 of each. Here is what it says:

Ordering Fall/Winter Samples (available through September 30, 2006)

Only one complete set of items may be ordered. If Package A is ordered, Packages B, C, and D may not be ordered. Package A can not be combined with B, C, or D.

All orders must include the $4.00 shipping and handling fee, plus the appropriate sales tax. Sales tax rates can be found under Consultant’s Corner on the Web or by calling (630) 261- 8528. The $4.00 fee cannot be combined with any other order.

Only active Consultants may order the fall/winter product packages.

The products may not be returned for exchange or refund.

The fall/winter product packages can be ordered through PamperedPartner® using your Pampered Chef® Proprietary Debit Card in the paperwork/supply or noncommission orders section menu option Sample. Item numbers can be downloaded beginning July 25, 2006.

Products may also be ordered through The Pampered Chef® Express Information System at (800) 449 - CHEF if you are paying by Pampered Chef® Proprietary Debit Card or Pampered Chef® Visa®. Please refer to the instructions below.

Products may also be ordered on the Web (www.pamperedchef.com) if you are paying by Pampered Chef® Propriety Debit Card.

-I hope this helps out some!:)

Last edited:
So does that mean that we can order more than one sample package? It sounds to me, after reading CC that we can only order one sample package not more than one.

you can order more than 1 package...but if you order package A you are receiving everything in package B, C, and D, therefore you cannot order package B,C, or D....

But if you only want package C and D you can order those packages. The only stipulation is that you cannot order more than one time and you cannot order duplicates of any products.

If you earned any of the products, you can still order the samples. What you earned has nothing to do with what you can purchase.

My consultant business guide is packed away, or I would pull the exact wording from it.

Here's what's being said on another board. It's there actual emails to HO....

"I have a question regarding sample orders. There are several different answers going around on the boards so if you could clarify and maybe post in the "Weekly Bites" or send a special e-mail, that would be great.

In the past when I've purchased "Sample Products" I purchased one package when I got paid. Then the next time I got paid I purchased a "different" package that I was allowed to purchase. (I did not purchase Pkg. A which had everything and then purchase Pkg. B. I think I purchased the tablerunner and the 6 cup muffin pan). I just had to pay $4 shipping for each order.

Now on the boards people are posting that we have to order everything on one order and cannot send multiple orders. Is this true? If so, why the change? We had quite a lot of new products offered this year and most people cannot afford to purchase all at once. We are trying to budget our money and order with each commission check.

Please let me know the truth as to purchasing sample products. Thank you."

Monica

Dear Monica,

Thank you for contacting The Pampered Chef. You will be able to place more than one order, as long as you are not ordering packages/items previously ordered and will pay $4.00 shipping on each order.

Michelle Crowe
Solution Center Representative
The Pampered Chef, Ltd.
www.pamperedchef.com

Hi, I had a question about purchasing sample packs and I'm not sure who to
ask. I know I can only get one of each item, but do I have to do all my
shopping at once? There's an awful lot of new product compared to in the
past..... in order for me to get everything....... it's just too much money
to come up with all at once. Is it possible to get say, sample set C in
July and sample set D& E in August.

Thanks for checking on this for me.

Thank you for contacting The Pampered Chef. You can order the sample packages in different times as long as the package is not being duplicate. Please advise if we may be of further assistance. Please include all email correspondence with your reply.

Romer Tanaleon
The Pampered Chef, Ltd.

Here's the response I got back from HO regarding ordering sample packages:

Thank you for contacting The Pampered Chef. As an active Consultant you are only allowed to place one sample package order. If you decide later that you need additional products, you would simply place a personal order for those things that you did not order on your sample order.

Jill Burdick
The Pampered Chef, Ltd.
www.pamperedchef.com

And here's what happened when someone called..

I just called HO again and they said yes as long as you don't get duplicates you can order more than once. She said the confusion was because it used to be only one sample order years ago but because the price is so much higher now that they changed it a few years ago.

Clear as mud everyone? :confused:

Oh yeah, that was a big help. :(

well I guess we'll see what happens, because I'm ordering package A on the first. Then later this month I'm ordering packages E, F and a couple open stock things, since they aren't in pakcage A. Just can't get it all at once with other things happening in August like school starting. So we'll know then what happens. All I can say is try and see what happens...:rolleyes:

i know everyone will let us know. Icalled HO to asked yesterday and explained the confustion and was told we could only ordr one time not at different times. i will just try it and see if it works though. i think i will email too and then if they say we can order at different times, i will save it and use it for leverage if they come back and say we cannot.

I emailedHO and this is what I got. I will still try ordering and seprate times and hoep it goe through fine like it has for others in the past

"Dear Jennifer Stephens,

Thank you for contacting The Pampered Chef. We apologize for the confusion this may have caused you. Active Consultants may place
one time order of one complete set of items of the new products Fall/Winter 2006 available through September 30, 2006. Please let
us know if we can be of a further assistance.

Jenifer Quintos
The Pampered Chef, Ltd.
www.pamperedchef.com

---- Original Message ----
Sent: 27-Jul-2006 6:50:45
To: [email protected]
Subject: Customer Service

Name = Jennifer Stephens
Consultant = 478180
Company = 01
Phone = 251-769-0182
Email = [email protected]
Message = I am getting conflicting answers to whether or not we can order sample packages at difference times as long as we do not
duplicate the products. I would like to order some packages with one commission check and others with next but not duplicate items.
Can this be done? If so, how much will the shipping be on each order placed? I appreciate your clarifying t his at your earliest
convenience.It would be wonderful if you could explain in Weekly Bites b/c there are tons of toher consultants who are confused as
well.

thanks you for your promt attention to this matter."

Last edited:
I'll just repeat what I said on an earlier post....since starting w/ PC 3 1/2 yrs ago, I have ALWAYS ordered packages as I could afford them - every season! I have never had a package not ship or be told I couldn't do this - I'll just keep doing what I've always done.:D

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jilleysue
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KimberleePowell
  • lt1jane
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lt1jane
Replies