• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

theRocky Horror Pampered Chef Show (?)

In summary, "The Rocky Horror Pampered Chef Show" is a unique event that combines the cult classic film "The Rocky Horror Picture Show" with Pampered Chef products. The show features live cooking demonstrations using various Pampered Chef products, and audience participation is encouraged but not required. Pampered Chef products can also be purchased at the event, and the show is recommended for ages 18 and above, although discretion is advised for younger audiences.
Mattheous
As I'm near a college, I was thinking I could do a show based around that. Normally, my University does RHPS during the Spring Semester (odd, I know).

Any ideas? I was thinking of finding a PC recipe for Meatloaf...

Toast?

:D

Feed me Seymore!!!

not that it helps

maybe something blood related

ChefParty4U said:
Feed me Seymore!!!

not that it helps

maybe something blood related

That's Little Shop of Horrors;

Rocky Horror Picture Show is with Barry Bostwick, Susan Sarandon and Tim Curry (who plays a transvestite from Transylvania). It's become a cult classic and is often showed in movie theatres on Halloween.

The Southwestern/ Mexican Meatloaf from last season's Season's Best is supposed to be great...you could grill up some frankenfurters...

Put some of our sauces over cream cheese and serve with MELBA TOASTS

And rice! You need rice!

Ha, thats funny, <~~~~~ doesn't know her musicals

time warp chicken = 30 min chicken in DCB

chefparty4u said:
time warp chicken = 30 min chicken in dcb

Bravo!! Brilliant!!​

Think Toast!

Every Sat night at midnight our local theater shows it for 5/ticket :) it's about 5 mins from main campus. not that it helps your original question...

Related to theRocky Horror Pampered Chef Show (?)

1. What is "The Rocky Horror Pampered Chef Show"?

"The Rocky Horror Pampered Chef Show" is a unique event that combines the fun and excitement of the cult classic film "The Rocky Horror Picture Show" with the high-quality kitchen tools and products of Pampered Chef. It's a one-of-a-kind experience that brings together cooking, entertainment, and a little bit of audience participation.

2. How does the show incorporate Pampered Chef products?

The show features live cooking demonstrations using Pampered Chef products, such as our famous Stoneware, Executive Cookware, and Quick Cooker. Our consultants will showcase how these products can make meal prep and cooking easier and more enjoyable.

3. Is audience participation required during the show?

Participation is not required, but it is highly encouraged! The show is meant to be a fun and interactive experience, so feel free to join in on the fun. However, if you prefer to sit back and watch, that is perfectly fine too.

4. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products at the show?

Yes, you can! Our consultants will have a selection of products available for purchase at the event. You can also place an order with them and have the products delivered to your home.

5. Is this show appropriate for all ages?

The show is recommended for ages 18 and above, as it may contain mature content and themes. However, it ultimately depends on the individual's comfort level and discretion. We suggest researching the movie and the show beforehand to determine if it is suitable for you or your children.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJWarren
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
baychef
  • TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies