• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

theNumbers Game-- Fair This Weekend!

In summary, Trish suggests printing more than you think you will need, giving out drawing slips, and promoting your website. Kimmy recommends taking lots of business cards and recipe cards, and hosting packs.
KimmyDarling
Would you mind helping me? (planning for fair this weekend)Hoping your experience can guide me--

I'm exhibiting at a neighborhood festival this weekend, and they are expecting about 3000 people.

How many prize drawing slips should I expect to give out? I need to print everything, but don't even know what a good estimate would be.

Thanks!!!

Kimmy

Last edited:
Anyone have any suggestions? I am thinking your guesses would be better than mine, so I'd really appreciate any input.Thank you!

I did a Craft Fair last weekend at a church. It was really small turnout but I had the "Win a Free Cooking Show" sign out...I approached everyone and asked them if they wanted a recipe. Most everybody said yes. When they said yes (or looked at me or I could make eye contact or get their attention by saying "m'am"), I asked them if they wanted to enter to win the door prize. I handed out at least 50 drawing slips. Got 2-4 people who might like to be consultants and 10-15 people who might like to do a show.

Trish
Toolbelt Trish in Texas

Thanks, Trish!

KimmyDarling, I did a home show last month and ran out of drawing slips! I had printed 120, since they told me to expect 100 or so. I had over 160 people stop by my booth and fill out a slip!!!!

Think big.

I recently did a county festival and we handed out close to 200! I'm not certain how many people came through, but I'm sure it was probably well over 2000! I also gave out 12 recruit packets, maybe more. I lost count throughout the day!

Good Luck!

Thanks, y'all! I have a feeling this is going to be rather big-- they've been advertising a lot, and it's supposed to be a beautiful day.

Take lots of business cards and recipe cards. this is a cheap way to get them to take your info.

And if you happen to have any leftover catalogs from previous seasons (or someone in your cluster does), fairs are a good way to get rid of them. 99% of the people who request a catalog at a fair will never contact you, they just want to see the book. I usually fib a little and tell them, "My supply order hasn't come in yet. But I have last season's book, and most of the products are the same." And then I put a little poem on a sticker on the front:
Though the date on this catalog may be old,
Just look inside and you'll be sold.
Many fine products you will see;
Call me to learn how to get some FREE!​
With my name and contact info right there under the poem (amazing that some people won't turn the book over to see your info on the back).

Then you haven't spent a fortune on catalogs. Host packs are a different matter - take those and make sure they're up to date. :)

Great advice ann.

What I did this year at the fair was ask for mailing info and them mailed them a catalog. I spent alot on postage this year though. Next year I think I will really promote my website, hand out a business card and say here you can veiw the catalog online.

That's even better, Brooke.

I have found that having recipe cards will definitely draw people into the booth. You just ask everyone, "Would you like a free recipe today?" Even if they don't cook, they'll come over to get a freebie. You can stock up on recipe cards each season, so that you're passing out last season's recipes (then you can tell them you'll bring a different card for their friends if they host a show).

The mini catalogs are also great for fairs: not as expensive as a new catalog, easier for them to carry, but more likely to be read and kept than just a business card.

Related to theNumbers Game-- Fair This Weekend!

1. What is "theNumbers Game-- Fair This Weekend!"?

"theNumbers Game-- Fair This Weekend!" is a fun and interactive game where participants can test their math skills and win amazing prizes at the Pampered Chef fair this weekend.

2. How do I play "theNumbers Game-- Fair This Weekend!"?

To play "theNumbers Game-- Fair This Weekend!", simply visit the Pampered Chef booth at the fair this weekend and our friendly staff will guide you through the game. It's easy and anyone can participate!

3. What are the prizes for "theNumbers Game-- Fair This Weekend!"?

We have a variety of prizes for "theNumbers Game-- Fair This Weekend!" including Pampered Chef kitchen tools and gadgets, gift cards, and even a grand prize vacation package. You won't want to miss out on the chance to win!

4. Is there an age limit for "theNumbers Game-- Fair This Weekend!"?

While there is no specific age limit, "theNumbers Game-- Fair This Weekend!" is recommended for individuals 18 years and older. However, children can participate with adult supervision.

5. Can I play "theNumbers Game-- Fair This Weekend!" multiple times?

Yes, you can play "theNumbers Game-- Fair This Weekend!" as many times as you'd like. Each play will count as an entry into our grand prize drawing, so the more you play, the better your chances of winning!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
vhadley
  • chefloriray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefLaurel
  • friday
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies