• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Theme Show Using Only Items From Ss-Kit?

In summary, the Pampered Chef SS-Kit is a versatile collection of products that can be used for a variety of theme shows. Some popular themes include "Game Night," "Mexican Fiesta," "Brunch Party," "Italian Dinner," and "Holiday Baking." You can also customize your own theme show using items from the SS-Kit. To host a successful theme show, it is recommended to plan ahead, be creative with product selection, use social media for promotion, offer incentives, and have fun with your guests. And yes, you can still earn host rewards for a theme show using only items from the SS-Kit, which can be used for future theme shows or personal use.
redd3708
Hi Everyone,

I'm in SS-month 2 and I was wondering if there are any Theme Shows that only require the use of the items in the SS-kit.

Thanks.

In my opinion all theme shows can go with the SS kit. When I pick out a recipe I first look at the tools required and if I don't have the tool can it be substituted by another tool. When I started doing theme shows the ss kit was all I had. I hope this helps.

Hi there! I'm also in SS-month 2 and I've been wondering the same thing. I've been looking through the Theme Shows and it seems like most of them require additional items outside of the SS-kit. However, I did come across a few that only require the use of items in the kit. So far, I've seen the "Pampered Chef Favorites" and "Kitchen Essentials" themes that only use items from the SS-kit. Have you found any others? Let's share our findings to help each other out!

1. Can I use any items from my Pampered Chef SS-Kit for a theme show?

Yes, you can use any items from your Pampered Chef SS-Kit for a theme show. The SS-Kit is specifically designed to have a variety of products that can be used for different types of theme shows.

2. What are some popular themes that can be created using only items from the SS-Kit?

Some popular themes that can be created using only items from the SS-Kit include "Game Night," "Mexican Fiesta," "Brunch Party," "Italian Dinner," and "Holiday Baking."

3. Can I customize my own theme show using items from the SS-Kit?

Absolutely! You can get creative and customize your own theme show using items from the SS-Kit. Feel free to mix and match products to create a unique and fun theme for your guests.

4. Are there any tips for hosting a successful theme show using only items from the SS-Kit?

Yes, here are some tips for hosting a successful theme show using only items from the SS-Kit:

• Plan ahead and choose a theme that you are passionate about.
  • Get creative and think outside the box when selecting products for your theme.
  • Use social media to promote your theme show and invite guests.
  • Offer special incentives or discounts for guests who book a party at your theme show.
  • Have fun and engage with your guests to make the event enjoyable for everyone.

5. Can I still earn host rewards for a theme show using only items from the SS-Kit?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards for a theme show using only items from the SS-Kit. As long as your guests make purchases, you will earn rewards based on their total sales. You can also use your host rewards to purchase additional products from the SS-Kit for future theme shows or personal use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bunksc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
bunksc
  • Liz Bradshaw
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Liz Bradshaw
  • strasfamily