• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Please Help With First Show Theme

strasfamily

May 6, 2006
Help! My first show wants to have a theme of quick cooking without heating up the house since it is starting to get hot here in Arizona. I am limited to what I can make because I only have the starter kit. What recipe can I do with just the items in the starter kit that won't require using the oven or stove?

heat123

Legend Member
Silver Member
Sep 7, 2005
salads, or premaking something that requires baking like crusts, or desserts then do the rest (toppings) as the demo maybe?

Or you could premake everything, take it to the hosts house then do the potato demo- which shows off a dozen tools or so. I started out doing that demo at my shows (premade everything) and while they ate I did the potato or cucumber demo to talk about my tools.

pcjeanie

Mar 13, 2006
You could demo the clubhouse chicken squares, but just bake your crescent roll dough on the pizza stone in advance and cut up most of your toppings (save a little for the demo).

Jeanie Gay

pamperedlinda

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 17, 2006
Chicken Caesar Salad Pizza

We talked about this last night at our monthly meeting. The Chicken Caesar Salad Pizza was by far the most popular idea. You can bake the crust and take it with you. I don't think you need any special products to make it with either, if you do you can alway emprovise! And it was deliciuos!!!

T

tpchefrebecca

strasfamily said:
I'm sorry to be so dense, but I am brand new. Where can I find these recipes and the potato demo?

Here you go. Whenever you need to find something just try the files section of the chefsuccess home page.

Attachments

• potato demo.doc
    26 KB · Views: 391