1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: The Practice

1. pkd09

pkd09 Future Director Silver Member

Anybody else watch it last night? Does anyone else think that Violet's little boy is not hers? She was suppose to have a girl. Even the psycho that stole her baby said that "she" was suppose to have a girl but surprised everyone and it was a boy. Then.....watching the previews for next week....Violet mentioned she does not feel an attachment to him.

Oct 2, 2009
  2. Melissa78

Melissa78 Veteran Member Gold Member

Yep had the same thoughts!

Oct 2, 2009
  3. heat123

heat123 Legend Member Silver Member

Where did they end up finding psycho and baby? I missed it last night :(.

Oct 2, 2009
  4. topchef.heather

topchef.heather Member

Oh my goodness! I didn't even think of that, but I thought she had already found out that she was having a boy?! I don't remember, there is too much time in between season's to forget these things. But I didn't notice the attachment and wondered what direction we would be going with this.

Heat123 - the psycho showed up at the hospital with the baby to be checked out by Cooper saying that she had just given birth.

5. JennLizFran

JennLizFran Member Gold Member

Violet was supposed to have a boy. In the season finale Violet says somehting about the crazy patient was supposed to have a girl and Violet's baby is a boy. I'm not suprised about not feeling attached to the baby. Of course the plot would include the psychiatrist having post-partum! I love this show. Every episode is an emotional roller coaster!

Oct 2, 2009
  6. pkd09

pkd09 Future Director Silver Member

Oh, OK. I didn't remember the show where she was suppose to have a boy and psycho a girl. But wouldn't that have been a great story line?

Oct 2, 2009
  7. topchef.heather

topchef.heather Member

I thought so.

Have something to add?