• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Violet's Newborn: Is Baby Boy Hers?

In summary, the Pampered Chef offers several products that are suitable for making and preparing food for babies. The Pampered Chef Baby Food Maker is ideal for steaming, blending, and pureeing fruits, vegetables, and meats to create nutritious and homemade baby food. The Pampered Chef Bottle and Warmer is designed to safely and gently warm breast milk without destroying its nutrients. The Pampered Chef Quick Cooker has a sterilize function that can be used to sterilize baby bottles and other small items, while the Pampered Chef Bottle Brush is safe and gentle for cleaning baby bottles and other delicate items. Additionally, the Pampered Chef Food Chopper is a versatile tool that can be used to chop and puree food for babies with its sharp
pkd09
Silver Member
Anybody else watch it last night? Does anyone else think that Violet's little boy is not hers? She was suppose to have a girl. Even the psycho that stole her baby said that "she" was suppose to have a girl but surprised everyone and it was a boy. Then.....watching the previews for next week....Violet mentioned she does not feel an attachment to him.

Yep had the same thoughts!

Where did they end up finding psycho and baby? I missed it last night :(.

Oh my goodness! I didn't even think of that, but I thought she had already found out that she was having a boy?! I don't remember, there is too much time in between season's to forget these things. But I didn't notice the attachment and wondered what direction we would be going with this.

Heat123 - the psycho showed up at the hospital with the baby to be checked out by Cooper saying that she had just given birth.

Violet was supposed to have a boy. In the season finale Violet says somehting about the crazy patient was supposed to have a girl and Violet's baby is a boy. I'm not suprised about not feeling attached to the baby. Of course the plot would include the psychiatrist having post-partum! I love this show. Every episode is an emotional roller coaster!

Oh, OK. I didn't remember the show where she was suppose to have a boy and psycho a girl. But wouldn't that have been a great story line?

I thought so.

1. Can I make baby food with the Pampered Chef Baby Food Maker?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Baby Food Maker is perfect for making nutritious and homemade baby food for your little one. It steams, blends, and purees fruits, vegetables, and meats, allowing you to control the ingredients and ensure the freshest and healthiest food for your baby.

2. Is the Pampered Chef Bottle and Warmer suitable for heating breast milk?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Bottle and Warmer is designed to safely and gently warm breast milk without destroying its nutrients. It has a low and slow heat option specifically for breast milk, making it a convenient and efficient tool for busy new parents.

3. Can the Pampered Chef Quick Cooker be used to sterilize baby bottles?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Quick Cooker has a sterilize function that can be used to sterilize baby bottles, pacifiers, and other small items. Its high-pressure steam system effectively kills bacteria and germs, keeping your baby's feeding items clean and safe.

4. Is the Pampered Chef Bottle Brush safe for cleaning baby bottles?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Bottle Brush is safe and gentle for cleaning baby bottles, as well as other delicate items like breast pump parts and sippy cups. Its soft silicone bristles effectively remove residue and are easy to clean and dry, making it a hygienic choice for your baby's feeding items.

5. Can I use the Pampered Chef Food Chopper to prepare food for my baby?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Food Chopper is a versatile tool that can be used to chop and puree food for your baby. Its sharp stainless steel blades make quick work of fruits and vegetables, and its compact size makes it easy to store in your kitchen. Plus, it's dishwasher safe for easy clean-up.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• WLMcCoy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
WLMcCoy
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • kristina16marie
  • General Chat
Replies