• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

"The Choice Is Yours" Incentive Level Poll

In summary, Heather earned level 1 this year and is aiming for level 2 next year. Level 1 earners will be rewarded with a 4000 point bonus and more recruitment in 2008.

How many of us reached any level?

• Not quite but almost made it, Next year perhaps!

Votes: 16 24.2%
  • Level 1

Votes: 33 50.0%
  • Level 2

Votes: 13 19.7%
  • Level 3

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Level 4 baby!

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters
heat123
Silver Member
I don't know if that was the correct title of this program last year but just curious how many earned what levels:

Last edited:
Level 1 Baby!

Excuse my ignorance, but are you talking about what level of spring products?? :confused:

No need to appologize! For the trips not the products!

Level 1 my first year!

Majesty of the seas Baby Can't wait

That's why I didn't get it! We don't earn our trip incentive in Levels in Canada. You get a chance at earning one trip, which I didn't earn. Better luck in 2008!! :)

heat123 said:
I don't if that was the correct title of this program last year but just curious how many won what levels:

Okay, Dear Heart, we have to work on your terminology!:p I achieved or EARNED Level 1 again this year. I didn't win it. When you say win you imply that it is the luck of the draw. Through our hard work, sacrifice and dedication we have EARNED incentive levels.;)

Where did you fall Heather? I am working towards a trip this year. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE the Level 3 trip, but if I fall short I won't mind salsa dancing in Miami!!:love:

I EARNED level 2 (had to correct my DH on that one, too) and will be sailing on the Sovereign but was just 4k shy of level 3. That's okay, I wanted the cruise anyway. :)

Last edited:
Corrected Chef Kearns, just for you :)!

I finally Earned level 1 this year! I am hoping for level two next year but will be happy with 1 again! ;)!

I Will be signing #3 soon (but really #2) after my first went inactive or was a kitnapper should I say! So here's hoping they both qualify to get the 4000 points and to more recruiting in 2008! :)

Well, I wanted to say I earned the cruise (as you all know); ended up 2K short.
So, I'll be happy with my conference cash again this year:cool:
This year I"m aiming for Paris, but I'll be more than happy with Miami as well.

Level 1 for my first year, picked Conference Cash

lacychef said:
Well, I wanted to say I earned the cruise (as you all know); ended up 2K short.
So, I'll be happy with my conference cash again this year:cool:
This year I"m aiming for Paris, but I'll be more than happy with Miami as well.

Me too!!! I was 2200 short...it sucks, but I'm excited about my conference cash. I WILL be traveling to Mexico next year :) :)

Wow, it looks like alot of level 1 earners ! :)

I earned level 1 & took the $250 gift card. I won't be able to go to conference this year b/c I'll be at the Women of Faith conference 3 weeks before that.

Level TWO this year by the skin of my teeth with a last consultant qualifying on the 31st!! Haven't gotten any info yet on picking the boat, how does that work? Do you get notification? Debbie? Anyone?

REgistration for level 2 opens on Monday. I just already know what ship I want. They had previously sent an email asking us to register our preference, but I don't think that is set in stone.

Level One this year - Taking the conference cash as well --

Aiming for Mexico this year but will gladly go to Miami - (especially after earning San Fran my first year in the business!) It recruiting like crazy time in my book - I have 3 leads right now!! I will keep you all posted!!

Level 4Whoo Hoo!! Who else is going to London??:)

Earned level 1 and took the cash card. we hard for money right now. not sure if chicago is in my sights right now. would love to go since i'm promoting to director within the next month if my last 2 recruits qualify. :(

I'm shooting for Mexico this year!!

Last year was my first full year as a consultant and I earned Level 1. This year I'm shooting for Level 2! I just promoted a Director under me on Jan 1st so I started the year with 3000 points on day 1. I liked that! :balloon: :)

Level 4. Already registered and the flights confirmed! :)

Earned Level 2...taking the Cash Card. $900 for a new wardrobe!! I am aiming for PARIS next year. If PC will get me there, I'm hoping to take the whole family and spend additional time visiting friends! Oooh - la - la!

Mary

fruit76loop said:
Whoo Hoo!! Who else is going to London??:)
Wow Marlene, still ever inspiring! Looks like you had a Rockin 2007 as well! Good to see you pop in once a year or so LOL!

Related to "The Choice Is Yours" Incentive Level Poll

1. What is "The Choice Is Yours" Incentive Level Poll?

"The Choice Is Yours" Incentive Level Poll is a special program offered by Pampered Chef to reward our consultants for their hard work and dedication. It allows them to choose their own rewards based on their individual sales and recruiting efforts.

2. How do I participate in "The Choice Is Yours" Incentive Level Poll?

To participate in "The Choice Is Yours" Incentive Level Poll, you must be a current consultant with Pampered Chef and meet the eligibility requirements. You will receive an email with a link to the poll, where you can select your desired reward based on your sales and recruiting achievements.

3. What rewards can I choose from in "The Choice Is Yours" Incentive Level Poll?

There are a variety of rewards to choose from in "The Choice Is Yours" Incentive Level Poll, including free products, business supplies, and exclusive training opportunities. The rewards available may vary each month, so be sure to check the poll for the current options.

4. When will I receive my reward from "The Choice Is Yours" Incentive Level Poll?

If you successfully meet the requirements for your chosen reward, you will receive it within 1-2 weeks after the poll closes. If there are any delays, we will notify you via email.

5. Can I change my reward selection in "The Choice Is Yours" Incentive Level Poll?

Unfortunately, once you have made your selection in "The Choice Is Yours" Incentive Level Poll, it cannot be changed. Be sure to carefully consider your options and choose the reward that best fits your needs and goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lisaterwilliger
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
chefa