• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

The Best Time in London: A Reflection

I am glad you enjoyed it. I am so excited for you to get your camera back and post some pics. Sounds like you had a great time.
Tara1021
London was awesome!!! We had such a great time. I've just spend the last hour or so catching up. I'm definately working toward the free trip from PC to go back next year. I absolutely LOVED it!!!

Good to hear that you loved London!! I do as well, we go at least once a year. It's going to be tough getting back to the swing of things!!:)

I've never been to London...but I do love to travel! It would be nice to earn that trip FREE!!!

How exciting! Welcome back!

Glad you had fun!

I have only "dreamed" of going overseas...someday, maybe...

I would so love any FREE trip from TPC! How cool, I have always wanted to go to Europe and someday hopefully I will!

I am so gald that my DH told me he'd rather go on the cruise than to London... I have never earned level 1, so trying to earn level 3 right off the bat might have been a little tough! We both want level 2, and him constantly telling me I won't make it is even more motivation! I'll give him a big cup of shut the H#ll up when we are cruising for free!!

gilliandanielle said:
I am so gald that my DH told me he'd rather go on the cruise than to London... I have never earned level 1, so trying to earn level 3 right off the bat might have been a little tough! We both want level 2, and him constantly telling me I won't make it is even more motivation! I'll give him a big cup of shut the H#ll up when we are cruising for free!!

Just tell him you'll take the kids instead... ;)

gilliandanielle said:
I'll give him a big cup of shut the H#ll up when we are cruising for free!!
You are so funny!
My hubby says that all the time (a little different, the way he says it...so I will be "giving him a big handfull of shut the #### up!)

I keep telling him that I am going to take someone else... hopefully he will get the point soon!

And Kelly- I say it with the other word too, just thought I would clean it up a little for the Cheffers :D

Holy smokes Gill, I just noticed you were at 5k posts and I am already at 2100ish, my don't posts fly on here when were here daily :)!

Daily??? Try hourly!! If I can wait that long...

yeah ok I meant 24hours daily! :)

That sounds better!

Welcome back Tara and glad you had such a great time. You were missed here.

hubby and i just went for a walk and I told him that we were going back for free next year. i explained that the dates were pre chosen and that we would be with pampered chef people. His response? So..with all those cheffers, will there be something else to talk about besides kitchen stuff? I told him that there would be plenty of husbands!!! he's just excited that we may get to go back for free. It was very expensive b/c basicaly it's 2 dollars for every pound right now. Needless to say, we didn't bring home many trinkets b/c we spent all our money on meals and getting into the different sites. i'll have to post some pics when i get my camera hooked back up to the confuser. I can't say enough!!! The people were very nice...almost too nice!!! :eek:)

Welcome back. Sounds like you had a wonderful trip.

1. What is "The Best Time in London: A Reflection"?

"The Best Time in London: A Reflection" is a cookbook by Pampered Chef that features delicious and easy recipes inspired by the rich food culture of London. It also includes tips and tricks for hosting a memorable and stress-free dinner party.

2. Are the recipes in "The Best Time in London: A Reflection" authentic British dishes?

Yes, the recipes in "The Best Time in London: A Reflection" are inspired by authentic British dishes. Our team of chefs and food experts have carefully curated and adapted these recipes to be easily replicated in any kitchen.

3. Do I need any special kitchen tools or equipment to make the recipes in this cookbook?

No, you do not need any special kitchen tools or equipment to make the recipes in "The Best Time in London: A Reflection". However, having some basic cooking tools like a good quality knife, measuring cups and spoons, and a baking sheet will make the cooking process easier.

4. Can I host a dinner party using the recipes in this cookbook?

Absolutely! "The Best Time in London: A Reflection" includes a section on hosting a dinner party with tips on menu planning, table setting, and even decor ideas. The recipes are perfect for a dinner party and will impress your guests.

5. Are there any vegetarian or vegan options in "The Best Time in London: A Reflection"?

Yes, "The Best Time in London: A Reflection" includes a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions, including vegetarian and vegan options. These recipes are marked with symbols for easy identification.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenm42
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
iteachurkid
  • PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • leslieprichett