• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

The Best Cheesecake in a Deep Covered Baker

In summary, the conversation is about a highly recommended chili recipe that can be made in the Deep Covered Baker. It can be stretched by adding another can of beans, but cannot be doubled. It is a quick, healthy, and crowd-pleasing dish that can be demoed year-round. The recipe makes a large amount of servings and can be eaten for multiple meals. Some suggestions for cross-selling and add-ons are also mentioned. Overall, the participants of the conversation have had positive experiences with the recipe and highly recommend it.
Tanya423
Has anyone made this recipe? If you have, does it fill the whole Deep Covered Baker or can I double the recipe and fit it all in there? Also, how does it taste??

I was wondering the same thing

The recipe pretty much fills up the DCB, so you would not be able to double the recipe. If you wanted to stretch it out a little more, you could add another can of beans, perhaps.

This is a FABULOUS recipe, and I have done it at almost every one of my Sept. and Oct. shows. It's quick, healthy, one-dish, and feeds a crowd. It has been a big hit at shows and with my family. I highly recommend it.

CROSS-SELLING: Make sure you use your mix n' chop with this, and even though the chili doesn't need the thermometer make sure you mention it for other recipes.

You could do mini-corn muffins in the DMMP. That would be a good add on and show a few more products.

I'm making this Chili for my bunco group Friday night. They're going to love me!

This is a VERY good recipe. I accidentally purchased a larger can of beans (almost double what it called for) and I went ahead and used them. It filled it to within an inch of the top.

YUMMY recipe!

LOVE this recipe. Easy to make and shows LOTS of product. Can be demoed year round. Guests are so surprised how great it tastes streight from the microwave.

So how many servings does the recipe make? Not full servings but your normal "sample" type of servings?

Sample servings- a BOATLOAD! We ate out of this for two meals and then some... (4 large servings each time)

KellyTheChef said:
Sample servings- a BOATLOAD! We ate out of this for two meals and then some... (4 large servings each time)

This is really good to know...I think I am going to make this monday night for dinner...mmmm...I love Chili so I am sure that I will love this.

You got four large servings twice? It says that it only makes six servings...but didn't you double your beans?

I made this last week for the first time.....LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!! I was very surprised at how good it was coming from the micro.

Hmmm, I think I just might make this for dinner tonight! :D

1. What makes "The Best Cheesecake in a Deep Covered Baker" so special?

Our Deep Covered Baker is designed to create a steamy, even baking environment that results in a perfectly creamy and smooth cheesecake every time. The stoneware material also helps to evenly distribute heat for a perfectly baked crust.

2. Can I use any type of cheesecake recipe with the Deep Covered Baker?

Yes, you can use any cheesecake recipe with the Deep Covered Baker. Just be sure to adjust the baking time according to the recipe's instructions and keep an eye on the cheesecake as it bakes.

3. How do I prevent my cheesecake from cracking?

To prevent cracking, make sure all ingredients are at room temperature before mixing. Also, avoid overmixing the batter and do not open the oven door during baking. Once the cheesecake is done baking, let it cool gradually by turning off the oven and leaving the cheesecake inside for about an hour before removing it.

4. Can I use the Deep Covered Baker for anything other than cheesecake?

Yes, the Deep Covered Baker can be used for a variety of dishes such as casseroles, breads, and roasted meats. Its versatility makes it a must-have in any kitchen.

5. Is the Deep Covered Baker dishwasher safe?

Yes, the stoneware material of the Deep Covered Baker is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing it with warm soapy water to prolong its lifespan and prevent any potential cracking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Roadtripray
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KindaichiShota
  • PCSarahjm