• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thanksgiving PC Recipe Ideas for Family Gatherings - Boost Sales and Bookings!

In summary, Jessica is preparing a trifle, a gooseberry pie, and a corn casserole. She is bringing a pumpkin cheesecake in the PC Sprinform pan, a relish tray, and a mac & cheese in the Dots Trio Bowl. She is also bringing a cheesecake in the PC Form pan, a salad in a large bowl, and rolls.
jss016
Are you guys bringing anything to Thanksgiving to showcase PC? I have a bunch of in-laws that I never see and don't know very well. I thought I should prepare a PC recipe and bring it and hopefully get some sales or bookings. I go inactive if I don't sell $200 this month!Does anyone have any suggestions?Thanks,
Jessica

Last edited:
How about a trifle?

They always look beautiful and the PC logo is right on the lid, and trifles are very easy to make/assemble which appeals to alot of people.

then, if they ask for the recipe, have little recipe cards with the recipe and ordering info on it.

The trifle bowl is one of the few things I don't have.:( It is a great idea though.

I pretty much always use PC serving pieces. I'm doing a gooseberry pie (in the stoneware pie pan) and a relish tray. I plan to use the SA Large Rectangular Platter with Handles. I'll put sweet pickles, dill spears (cut in half), and olives in SA Small Square Bowls and line them up on one long side of the platter. Another SA Small Square Bowl will also sit on the platter holding dill dip made with the All-Purpose Dill Mix. Carrots, celery, and grape tomatoes will be placed directly on the platter. I'll be using the Bamboo Tongs, Small Bamboo Spoon Set, and Bamboo Serving Set as well.Just be sure to carry some catalogs, holiday mini-catalogs (if you have them), and order forms. When someone comments on your recipe or your serving pieces, don't hesitate to mention that it's PC and tell them what kinds of specials are currently offered.

Hmmm, not sure about PC recipes...but I'm bringing Pumpkin & Pecan Pies in deep dish pie stones, and Stuffing in my DCB, and Sweet Potatoes in my Oval Baker. Cranberry Relish will be in my Dots Bowl.

I'm trying to think of how to use my Dots Trio Bowl.....

We're taking a green bean casserole in the DCB and mac & cheese. Not sure if I have anything to put the mac & cheese in that is PC since my big bowl from the Colander & Bowl Set got melted by the stove eye cause I turned on the wrong one! Hmmm...Wonder if the collapsible Serving Bowl would look to ginormous?

This is my DUH! moment for the day. I've been cleaning house (getting kitchen and spare room company ready), puttering around finishing up PC stuff, and finalizing my Christmas cards. I walked into the kitchen to start prepping the veggies for the relish tray and thought, "Great googly moogly! I haven't thawed things for the gooseberry pie!" Thankfully everything should be thawed in a couple of hours so I can still make the pie this evening. It's really best the second day.

My cheesecake is in the oven now, in the PC Sprinform pan (pumpkin cheesecake with gingersnap crust) I have already made 5-cup salad, and it is in large bowl with lid (from colandar bowl set) and I will be bakling corn casserole tomorrow in the oval baker. I am going to MIL's, and I believe she has pretty much everything now, thanks to me- no one there to sell to.

Veggies are prepped. Pie fixin's should be ready to use in another hour or so.

ChefBeckyD said:
I'm trying to think of how to use my Dots Trio Bowl.....

I'm taking sweet dips (made with the sweet sprinkles) in mine, but you can also use it for pickles/olives.

Pie's in the oven. Disaster averted. It just wouldn't be Thanksgiving without gooseberry pie. Of course, it won't be like a real Thanksgiving anyway. We won't be at The Furry Guy's aunt & uncle's (she's ill), and I realized yesterday that no one is bringing pumpkin roll. Tomorrow is the one day of the year that I allow myself to have it. It just won't be the same.

Since my DD and I both have DCBs, we are putting the green bean casserole in one and the mac & cheese in the other! Now both foods will stay nice and hot for the 2 hour drive to SIL's Papa & Granny's house!

I am making the greek cheese torta and serving it on the platter with handles. It will be a good presentation in showcasing the batter bowl. But you can tell them about the knives, cutting boards, greek rub, etc.

Has anyone tried the Brown Sugar Dijon Brie? I was thinking this one would be good. However, I have to travel about 30 minutes. I wasn't sure if it would still be good once I got there.

I'm only in charge of making rolls, but I have my large round bowl full and my oval platter is full and ready to go! I'm kinda hoping that maybe I'll have a chance to talk to my family about PC, but most of them were at my mom's show last week. On my "inlaws" side, its the same way, his mom did a catalog show the last couple weeks, so every one just ordered from her, and I've already gotten my no's from them for shows of their own.

Im bringing pecan pie and shrimp stuffed portobello mushrooms (modified)

The Brie would be great!

I'm bringing the whole enchilada...I'm having both families to my house for dinner. It is an awesome booking tool.

Related to Thanksgiving PC Recipe Ideas for Family Gatherings - Boost Sales and Bookings!

1. What are some traditional Thanksgiving dishes?

Some traditional Thanksgiving dishes include turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, cranberry sauce, and pumpkin pie.

2. Can you recommend any side dishes to go with the main course?

Some popular side dishes for Thanksgiving include green bean casserole, sweet potato casserole, roasted vegetables, and cornbread.

3. Are there any easy and quick Thanksgiving dishes I can make?

Yes, there are many quick and easy Thanksgiving dishes you can make, such as instant pot mashed potatoes, slow cooker stuffing, and no-bake pumpkin cheesecake.

4. Can you suggest any dishes for vegetarians or vegans?

Some delicious vegetarian and vegan Thanksgiving dishes include roasted Brussels sprouts, quinoa-stuffed acorn squash, and lentil shepherd's pie.

5. What are some creative twists on classic Thanksgiving dishes?

Some creative twists on classic Thanksgiving dishes include adding bacon to your mashed potatoes, making a cranberry-apple relish instead of traditional cranberry sauce, and adding a savory herb butter to your turkey.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristina16marie
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Chef Shari
Replies
Views
Stephanie78
  • leftymac
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies