• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thanksgiving App??

ChefMary412

Advanced Member
Mar 28, 2008
What would you recommend to make as an appetizer for Thanksgiving? I am getting together with my entire family! I wanted to do the brie bites, but remembered that they always already have brie out.
Any suggestions are welcomed!!
Thanks!

chefsteph07

Legacy Member
Jul 18, 2007
I'd say the apricot brie, I take that to EVERYTHING...

Jinkies

Oct 7, 2008
The Artichoke Bread Bowl is amazing! Instead of hollowing out a bowl, I just use a Simple Additions Medium Bowl and double the recipe and warm that up in the oven along with the bread. It's also really good with crackers!

Pedey

Jun 30, 2009
Elegant Artichoke Cups are always a hit.

ChefMary412

Advanced Member
Mar 28, 2008
Thanks ladies... those are good I ideas. I have already done the artichoke cups and artichoke dip to other family things... and the phyllo wrapped asparagus... humm.. maybe a repeat. They were all loved!

pampchefsarah

Gold Member
Mar 24, 2008
We're doing the brie thing, too (by my daughter's request), and my husband will be making his very popular chimol (Salvadoran salsa). He usually does all the chopping by hand, but I'm going to try (again) to convince him to use the Food Chopper this year.

pampered1224

Legacy Member
Silver Member
Apr 13, 2004
Sarah - try the Salad Chopper. That may be more to his liking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Casandra Crane
Replies
Views
chefashleigh
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views