1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Thanksgiving App??

1. ChefMary412

ChefMary412 Advanced Member

What would you recommend to make as an appetizer for Thanksgiving? I am getting together with my entire family! I wanted to do the brie bites, but remembered that they always already have brie out.
    Any suggestions are welcomed!!
    Thanks!

Nov 20, 2009
  2. chefsteph07

chefsteph07 Legacy Member

I'd say the apricot brie, I take that to EVERYTHING...

Nov 20, 2009
  3. Jinkies

Jinkies Member

The Artichoke Bread Bowl is amazing! Instead of hollowing out a bowl, I just use a Simple Additions Medium Bowl and double the recipe and warm that up in the oven along with the bread. It's also really good with crackers!

Nov 20, 2009
  4. Pedey

Pedey Member

Elegant Artichoke Cups are always a hit.

Nov 20, 2009
  5. ChefMary412

ChefMary412 Advanced Member

Thanks ladies... those are good I ideas. I have already done the artichoke cups and artichoke dip to other family things... and the phyllo wrapped asparagus... humm.. maybe a repeat. They were all loved!

Nov 22, 2009
  6. pampchefsarah

pampchefsarah Senior Member Gold Member

We're doing the brie thing, too (by my daughter's request), and my husband will be making his very popular chimol (Salvadoran salsa). He usually does all the chopping by hand, but I'm going to try (again) to convince him to use the Food Chopper this year.

Nov 22, 2009
  7. pampered1224

pampered1224 Legacy Member Silver Member

Sarah - try the Salad Chopper. That may be more to his liking.

Nov 22, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted