• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Soire-Style Appetizers/Desserts

In summary, these recipes sound great. Some favorites are the prosciutto-wrapped melon balls, the onion brie appetizers, and the four-herb bread. Other easy and elegant recipes include the California Fresh Fruit Dip and the Bacon Wrapped Scallops. The event is indoors, and all the recipes need to be Pampered Chef.
legacypc46
Gold Member
I've been asked to suggest some easy, prepare ahead, finger food appetizer and dessert recipes for a stand-up and mingle social gathering. There is no heating or refrigeration available at the event. Overall impression is very important as it will reflect on the sponsors.

Any favorites or recommendations out there? (I'm already thinking the chocolate truffle brownie cups and mini quiches as suggestions.)

Thanks in advance!

When I used to cater events, a favorite was tortilla pinwheels. I'll have to find the recipe, but it was cream cheese, chilis, shredded cheddar....and some other stuff mixed together, and spread on tortillas (I would use different colored wraps to make them prettier), rolled up and sliced, and then served with salsa. They are delicious, attractive, and make a really nice plate presentation.

Oh - another really good, easy, and elegant appetizer are prosciutto-wrapped melon balls.

How about the Greek Cheese Torta with a nice selection of crackers and french bread?

Oh, and the cheese ball/spread recipe that comes with the Reversible Bamboo Cheese Board is very good too.

For desserts - any type of little tart. Ones with fruit fillings, or pecan tassies, or custards....

Also, fresh fruit with a chocolate dip.

Tuxedo Brownie Cups are divine and pretty too!

Well, if you get a good quality mini meatball and cook them in Jack Daniel's BBQ sauce - yum!This is good: Onion Brie Appetizers Recipe | Taste of Home Recipes (might be hard with no heat...)Our PC fancy deviled eggs is good...Good but maybe too "common": Appetizer Tortilla Pinwheels Recipe | Taste of Home RecipesOne I make at home is to mix worchest. sauce with cream cheese, spread on corned beef and wrap around a dill pickle...chill then slice up. Very well-liked and classy and it doesn't matter if they warm up...Bacon wrapped scallops: Bacon-Wrapped Scallops Recipe | Taste of Home RecipesYummo one: Basil Cream Cheese Bruschetta Recipe | Taste of Home Recipes

Is this event inside or outside? Profiterole Puffs are delish and you can use different fillings.

Hey Becky - I just got reading your posts while I was searching - I think I posted one like you mentioned!!!!

I'm getting hungry now. These recipes all sound good!

The event is indoors...and all the recipes need to be Pampered Chef. It's in conjunction with a HWC fundraiser.

You guys are amazing! I just started this thread...went away for a couple minutes and, viola, 11 replies already! Wowza.

Well, DEFINITELY do the fancy deviled eggs then!You can do the tortilla wraps or bites still...I mix our southwestern seasoning with cream cheese, spread on a tortilla and sprinkled with taco cheese - rolled up and cut into bites.You can serve with the quick and easy salsa if you want.The first is not a PC recipe in a recipe book but it uses our seasoning!!!!I agree with the Greek Cheese Torta - use Rosemary and Olive Oil Triscuits instead of bread...also assemble in prep bowls instead of the batter bowl for multiple plates to have out...

The wraps from a few summers ago (theme show) were really good, and can be cut into small pieces for sampling/appetizers. One was like an antipasto salad: cream cheese with Italian seasoning, spread on tomato tortillas, with ham, pepperoni, roasted red peppers, black olives and mozzarella cheese. mmm....

janetupnorth said:
Hey Becky - I just got reading your posts while I was searching - I think I posted one like you mentioned!!!!
Ummm, that would be the one I use! (The Tortilla Pinwheels) but Janet posted a recipe with a picture - so you can see how yummy they look! At Christmas, I made them w/ red (tomato basil) and green (spinach) wraps - they were so pretty!BTW - I have almost all of the TOH cookbooks too...go figure.:rolleyes: :p

Last edited:
ChefBeckyD said:
Ummm, that would be the one I use! (The Tortilla Pinwheels) but Janet posted a recipe with a picture - so you can see how yummy they look! At Christmas, I made them w/ red (tomato basil) and green (spinach) wraps - they were so pretty!

BTW - I have almost all of the TOH cookbooks too...go figure.:rolleyes: :p

You're killing me once again Becky!

Just so you know the outlet store is in Milwaukee by my mom so if you are missing any specific cookbooks, yell! I'll tell her to watch for them. She got most of mine for $3.00 each!!!! :D

Thanks guys! I like the tortilla idea and the greek torta (in the prep bowls!!!!). I'll have a tentative head count the weekend before, so I can finalize the menu suggestions.

Last edited:

1. What type of appetizers and desserts can I find in the Soire-Style collection?

Our Soire-Style collection features a variety of appetizers and desserts that are perfect for any gathering. Some popular options include mini quiches, stuffed mushrooms, bruschetta, fruit tarts, and chocolate truffles.

2. Are the Soire-Style appetizers and desserts easy to prepare?

Yes, our Soire-Style collection is designed to make entertaining stress-free. All of our recipes come with step-by-step instructions and most can be made ahead of time for added convenience.

3. Can I customize the appetizers and desserts to fit my dietary restrictions?

Absolutely! We understand that many people have dietary restrictions and we offer a variety of options to accommodate them. Our collection includes gluten-free, vegetarian, and vegan options.

4. How many servings does each Soire-Style recipe make?

Our Soire-Style recipes typically make around 12-24 servings, depending on the specific recipe. However, some recipes can easily be doubled or halved to fit your needs.

5. Can I purchase the ingredients for Soire-Style recipes directly from Pampered Chef?

Unfortunately, we do not sell ingredients directly. However, all of the ingredients needed for our Soire-Style recipes can be found at your local grocery store or specialty food market.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Windy City Pampered Chef
  • COOKINWITHSHERRI
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies