• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Ready to Take Your Career to the Next Level?

In summary, "Thanks for the Inspiration!" is a free online resource created by Pampered Chef that provides a collection of recipes and meal ideas for using their products in everyday cooking. It is updated monthly with new content and is designed to be easy to follow with tips and tricks for using Pampered Chef products. Anyone can submit a recipe through the website or by contacting a consultant. There is no cost to access this resource.
jkinak
I did not go to Leadership but want to thank everyone here for getting the information out so quickly. I spent all weekend absorbing the new Career Path and then we discussed it at our Cluster mtg on Monday night and I am ready to go!!!
Tuesday I called three of my recruit leads that I haven't talked to since before the holidays and told them this is an exciting time to join and asked them if they were ready. I've got a recruiting interview with one next week and another is going to go to my next show with me to observe before she joins! (She's had 3 parties with me so it's not like she doesn't know what to expect, but whatever works for her!)
Finally, I set up a meeting with my recruit who hasn't qualified yet so we can plan her next month and get her going!
You guys rock and this company is AWESOME!!

great job for you in taking all the advice and applying it to your business! Sounds like 2009 will be a great year for you!

Way to go Jill!!!! Keep up the momentum.

1. What is "Thanks for the Inspiration!"?

"Thanks for the Inspiration!" is a collection of recipes and meal ideas created by Pampered Chef consultants and customers. It is designed to provide inspiration and ideas for using Pampered Chef products in your everyday cooking.

2. How often is "Thanks for the Inspiration!" updated?

"Thanks for the Inspiration!" is updated monthly with new recipes and meal ideas from Pampered Chef consultants and customers. Each month, a new theme is chosen to keep the content fresh and exciting.

3. Are the recipes in "Thanks for the Inspiration!" easy to follow?

Yes, the recipes in "Thanks for the Inspiration!" are created with busy individuals in mind and are designed to be simple and easy to follow. They also include tips and tricks for using Pampered Chef products to make the cooking process even easier.

4. Can anyone submit a recipe to "Thanks for the Inspiration!"?

Yes, anyone can submit a recipe to "Thanks for the Inspiration!" by becoming a Pampered Chef consultant or customer. Simply submit your recipe through the website or contact your consultant for assistance.

5. Is there a cost to access "Thanks for the Inspiration!"?

No, there is no cost to access "Thanks for the Inspiration!" It is a free resource provided by Pampered Chef to its consultants and customers to inspire and support their cooking journeys.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tiffypcc
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • nikked
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies