• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thai Cheicken Stir Fry Salad Comments:

In summary, to make the Thai Chicken Stir Fry Salad, you will need chicken breast, bell peppers, carrots, snow peas, cilantro, peanuts, green onions, rice noodles, and Thai peanut sauce. Cook the chicken and sauté the vegetables, then combine all ingredients and serve over rice noodles. Alternative proteins can be used, and a vegetarian version can be made by omitting chicken and adding more vegetables. The salad can be made in advance, but it is best served fresh. Leftovers can be stored in the fridge for up to 2 days.
cbord
I just finished making it.

EASY AND GOOD!

Changes in recipe:
No gingeroot-couldn't find it in WalMart.
No spinach-I couldn't eat that much salad my myself.
No peanuts-allegry.
Use 2 chicken breast-because I like chicken.

I have lunch for at least 3 days.

The basil smelled so good.

I would have guest snip basil in prep bowl by passing around room.

You could also have the basil in the herb keeper and pass around the top part with the measure marks for them to snip the basil in.

I LOVE this recipe!! It is great over rice or as the salad. It does make so much. This was a very populare recipe for me when it first came out. I still offer it often and make it for my family.

I love this recipe - I've been making it since it was in I think SB 2006.....it has the best flavor!

Related to Thai Cheicken Stir Fry Salad Comments:

1. How do I make the Thai Chicken Stir Fry Salad?

To make the Thai Chicken Stir Fry Salad, you will need 1 pound of chicken breast, 1 red bell pepper, 1 yellow bell pepper, 1 cup of shredded carrots, 1 cup of snow peas, 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro, 1/4 cup of chopped peanuts, 1/4 cup of diced green onions, 1/4 cup of cooked and cooled rice noodles, and 1/4 cup of Thai peanut sauce. Begin by cooking the chicken in a skillet until fully cooked. In a separate pan, sauté the bell peppers, carrots, and snow peas until tender. Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and toss with the Thai peanut sauce. Serve over a bed of rice noodles and garnish with cilantro, peanuts, and green onions.

2. Can I substitute the chicken for a different protein?

Yes, you can substitute the chicken for tofu, shrimp, or beef. Simply cook the protein of your choice using your preferred method and add it to the stir fry mixture. It is important to use a protein that is already cooked and cooled before adding it to the salad.

3. Is there a vegetarian option for this recipe?

Yes, you can make a vegetarian version of this Thai Chicken Stir Fry Salad by omitting the chicken and using tofu as the protein. You can also add in more vegetables such as mushrooms or broccoli for added texture and flavor.

4. Can I make this salad in advance?

Yes, you can make this salad in advance. However, we recommend storing the ingredients separately and combining them right before serving to prevent the vegetables from becoming soggy. You can also pre-cook the chicken and rice noodles and keep them in the fridge until ready to assemble the salad.

5. How long does this salad stay fresh?

This salad is best enjoyed fresh the day it is made. However, you can store any leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 days. Keep in mind that the vegetables may become slightly soggy after being refrigerated.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
  • JAE
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
jenf
  • heyyou
  • Pampered Chef Recipes