• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find a Grand Opening Flyer Template for a New Recruit?

In summary, the "Template for Grand Opening" includes customizable invitations, flyers, social media graphics, and decorations. You can add your own logo and branding to make it personalized for your business. The template comes in various design themes to choose from and can be accessed on a desktop or laptop computer. There are no additional costs to use the template for your grand opening event as it is included in your Pampered Chef consultant membership.
kkrueger125
Good evening - Is there a template somewhere that I can use for a Grand Opening Flyer for a a new recruit. I tried to use Search, but I wasn't having much luck. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks.

Kristy

I hope this works. I've never attached anything here. I found this here (I can't remember for sure, but thanks to whoever posted it if I did). I edited it with my information to use it for my kickoff party invitation. I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for but I thought it was very well done for a start-up template. Much better than what I could have done on my own. BTW, I had an $1100+ kickoff show! ;)

Attachments

• Kickoff Invite[1].doc
    81.5 KB · Views: 721
Teresa - this is exactly what I was looking for, and I LOVE the top 1o list. :) Thanks so much for sharing it!

Have a wonderful week! My mood is no longer confused, but encouraged. Appreciate it!

Congrats on your show! That's huge! :)

Kristy

Last edited:
Your "practice show" for Grand OpeningI always call them practice shows... "come help me practice!" It always works! Check out this http://www.createacashflowshow.com/show-presentations/tips-for-sales-infomercials-sell-products.htm and how to incorporate some of those techniques into you party.

, thank you for reaching out! I understand your need for a Grand Opening Flyer template and I am more than happy to assist you. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have access to various templates and resources that can help make your flyer stand out. I will send you a direct message with some options and we can work together to customize it for your new recruit's Grand Opening event. Thank you for choosing Pampered Chef and congratulations on your new recruit!

1. What is included in the "Template for Grand Opening"?

The "Template for Grand Opening" includes customizable invitations, flyers, social media graphics, and decorations to help promote and plan your grand opening event.

2. Can I add my own logo and branding to the template?

Yes, the template allows you to add your own logo and branding to make it personalized for your business.

3. Is the template available in different design themes?

Yes, the template comes in various design themes to choose from, such as modern, classic, and fun, to suit your brand and event style.

4. Can I edit the template on my phone or tablet?

While the template can be accessed on a mobile device, we recommend using a desktop or laptop computer for the best editing experience.

5. Are there any additional costs for using the template?

No, the template is included in your Pampered Chef consultant membership and there are no additional costs to use it for your grand opening event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefDebi
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • caitynsmom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Shelly FLASH Clemmons