• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tell Us About the Surprize Boxes & Vendors

In summary, the directors store was pretty much sold out of everything on Day 1, but it was still very much worth checking out on Day 3. They had dot aprons, twix-its, quick stir pitchers, striped rectangular platters, consultant soap and lotion, silver pick things, kids in the kitchen aprons and cookie cutters & measuring cups, stars & stripes towels and glitter towels, white kitchen shears, and more. For just buying a crock, you received the Halloween cookie cutters free.
its_me_susan
I can't imagine what they put in them with the outlet now functioning? What's everyone getting? How much are they?

Any info on whether we will get another vendor in addition to Merril? I'm hoping for

Susan :)

No other vendor.....boo hoo!!! Merrill did have a lot of items this year and only ran out of a few things. The suprise pkts. were $10, $15, $25 and I don't know anymore, that's all I could afford. They had dots aprons, lots of twix-its, quick stir pitchers, striped rectangular platters, consultant soap and lotion, silver pick things, kids in the kitchen aprons and cookie cutters & measuring cups, stars & stripes towels and glitter towels, white kitchen shears, and lots more. You got a crock of your choice and the Halloween cookie cutters free for just buying. It's always fun no matter what's in there.

Hankins said:
No other vendor.....boo hoo!!! Merrill did have a lot of items this year and only ran out of a few things. The suprise pkts. were $10, $15, $25 and I don't know anymore, that's all I could afford. They had dots aprons, lots of twix-its, quick stir pitchers, striped rectangular platters, consultant soap and lotion, silver pick things, kids in the kitchen aprons and cookie cutters & measuring cups, stars & stripes towels and glitter towels, white kitchen shears, and lots more. You got a crock of your choice and the Halloween cookie cutters free for just buying. It's always fun no matter what's in there.

What wave were you? In Wave 1, they had sold out of a lot before General Session on Day 1.

I was impressed with the Director's store just for us. I got what I wanted on Day 1 and was done. But I did drop in on Day 3 it was pretty picked over. I didn't do surprise boxes. I have enough extra product as it is!

1. What is included in the Surprize Boxes?

The Surprize Boxes are curated gift boxes filled with a variety of Pampered Chef products. Each box is unique and may include kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, or pantry items.

2. How often are the Surprize Boxes available?

The Surprize Boxes are available for purchase several times throughout the year, typically during special promotions or holidays. Be sure to sign up for our email list or follow us on social media to stay updated on when they will be available.

3. Can I choose which products are included in the Surprize Boxes?

No, the Surprize Boxes are pre-curated and cannot be customized. However, each box is carefully selected to include a variety of useful and popular Pampered Chef products.

4. Are the Surprize Boxes only available through Pampered Chef Consultants?

Yes, the Surprize Boxes can only be purchased through Pampered Chef Consultants. If you do not have a consultant, you can find one in your area by using our "Find a Consultant" tool on our website.

5. Can I return or exchange items in the Surprize Boxes?

Due to the nature of the Surprize Boxes being pre-curated and discounted, we are unable to accept returns or exchanges on items within the box. However, if there is a defect or issue with an item, please contact your consultant for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sherri lynn
  • wadesgirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • deanna_g
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies