• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

NC National Conference Registration, Dates, and Info | Plan for July 7-9

L
Leanna
I am really hoping to go to National Conference this year (despite having a newborn at home and I'll be pumping the entire 3 days) BUT anyway... so I'd like to start saving now... how much is registration usually? The dates are July 7, 8, 9- do you think July 7 will start early like we would need to be there July 6? How soon do they open registration? Any info would be great! I am a super planner so I like knowing as much info as possible as early as possible, especially with the baby situation!

you can usually fly there on the 7th starts at noon or so and come home late on the 9th . Last year we went up on that day 6am and home 730pm not a problem even went to New director stuff.
Fights are high now Ct to chicago 330.00 hotel we try to get 175. a night split 4 people . try to get free or 1/2 price registation $200.00 if pay in full... Registation starts around April
Plus eat some meals . But WORTH the trip

You can sign up for Conference Club on CC, and HO will take a bit our of each of your commission checks, which you will then use for registration costs. You get back anything beyond the cost of registration in (I think) you June commission statement. It's a great way to save for those expenses.

Registration is usually around $200. In the past there have been ways to earn free or 1/2 price registration. Conference Club is a great idea. I always sign up. You get any overage back soon after you sign up. I usually have some extra, so I put that aside (literally, I put that amount in an envelope in our safe) to use for incidentals at NC.If you stay at one of the conference hotels you'll spend about $250/night, or your share of that if you have roommates.

My Director was pumping last year when we went. Another Director in our room was as well, so they were like the Milk Queens! McCormick Place has rooms set up for pumping mamas, so you'll have no trouble there!

I think conference club ends at the end of February so you can save a little that way and then save the rest until April/May when we can register. It's a blast and is awesome for your business!

Thanks everyone!!! I'm so glad to hear about a breastfeeding friendly especially!! Now to make sure I can pump enough in the first 2 months to get her by for 3 days! We'll be driving so also relieved to hear it usually starts at noon the first day! I'll def be sharing a room with some teammates. Sounds fantastic! If Conf Club is only through Feb I may just put money aside on my own. Thanks for the tips! I love to be well prepared :)

1. How much is registration for National Conference?

Registration fees for National Conference vary each year, but typically range from $150-$250 for non-members and $100-$200 for members. Early bird discounts and group rates may also be available. It is recommended to check the official conference website for the most up-to-date registration fee information.

2. What are the dates for National Conference?

The dates for National Conference are July 7-9. However, there may be pre-conference events or workshops on July 6. It is important to check the official conference schedule for specific details.

3. Do I need to arrive on July 6 for the conference starting on July 7?

It is not necessary to arrive on July 6 for the conference starting on July 7. However, if you plan on attending any pre-conference events or workshops, it is recommended to arrive on July 6. Otherwise, arriving on July 7 is sufficient.

4. When does registration for National Conference open?

Registration for National Conference typically opens several months before the conference dates. It is recommended to check the official conference website for the exact date and time of registration opening. It is also advisable to register as soon as possible to secure a spot and take advantage of any early bird discounts.

5. Is there any specific information I should know about attending National Conference with a newborn?

While National Conference welcomes attendees of all ages, it is important to plan ahead and consider the needs of your newborn. The conference venue may have quiet areas for breastfeeding or pumping, and it is recommended to bring any necessary supplies. Additionally, it may be helpful to arrange for childcare or bring along a support person to assist with caring for your newborn during the conference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
gratergirl