• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Tech Support Open Til Midnight on 8/31

In summary, "Tech Support Open Til Midnight on 8/31" is a special event where our tech support team will be available until midnight on August 31st to assist with any technical issues or questions. You can reach tech support through our usual channels, such as phone, email, or live chat. There is no extra fee for using tech support during this event, and our team can assist with a wide range of technical issues. Our extended hours will only be available on August 31st, so be sure to take advantage of this opportunity. After midnight on 8/31, our team will resume their normal operating hours.
chefkathy
TECHNICAL SUPPORT EXTENDS HOURS
Technical Support Available Until Midnight (CT) August 31
Our Technical Support team will be available until midnight (CT) on Tuesday, Aug. 31. They can assist with any technical issues so you can meet the order submission deadline.

Call 1-888-OUR-CHEF (687-2433) and choose Option 1 for Technical Support.

(from PC Newswire)

Thanks, Deb. How did you know that?
How's your biz this month? I have been thinking/praying for your it and you! I took that accountability thing seriously. Just haven't had time to email you....

It was in the weekly bites. LOL!

Ok, ok, so I got caught....didn't read the whole thing, just scanned it, LOL.

Hi there!

I just wanted to say a huge thank you for extending the hours for technical support. As a consultant, this is a huge relief and will definitely help us meet the order submission deadline. I appreciate the dedication and support from the Pampered Chef team. Keep up the great work!

Thank you again,

1. What is "Tech Support Open Til Midnight on 8/31"?

"Tech Support Open Til Midnight on 8/31" is a special event where our tech support team will be available until midnight on August 31st to assist with any technical issues or questions you may have.

2. How can I reach tech support during this event?

You can reach tech support through our usual channels, such as phone, email, or live chat. Our extended hours will only be available on August 31st, so be sure to take advantage of this opportunity.

3. Is there an extra fee for using tech support during this event?

No, there is no extra fee for using tech support during this event. Our team is always available to assist with any technical issues or questions you may have, and this event is simply an extension of our normal services.

4. Can I still contact tech support after midnight on 8/31?

Yes, you can still contact tech support after midnight on 8/31. However, our extended hours will only be available until midnight on August 31st. After that, our team will resume their normal operating hours.

5. What types of technical issues can tech support assist with during this event?

Our tech support team can assist with a wide range of technical issues, including troubleshooting problems with our products, providing guidance on how to use our website or mobile app, and answering any other technical questions you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cmdtrgd
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • chefjeanine