• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Team Success: Over $12,000 in Sales, Exciting Growth and Upcoming Shows!"

In summary, my team squeaked by with $5001 (our minimum in Canada is $5000) this month, but they're already over $12,000!!!!!!!!! They've done $8600 on their own and there are still shows coming in!!! Despite having 3 consultants go inactive the day after I promoted them, I am still hopeful for getting the Director overrides.
PamperedK
Silver Member
Last month, my team squeaked by with $5001 (our minimum in Canada is $5000)

This month we're already over $12,000!!!!!!!!! They've done $8600 on their own and there are still shows coming in!!!

My 2 usual top sellers did NO shows this month either - I can't even imagine what November is going to be like!!

I'm so excited for my growing team - this is so fun to watch.

Great job!!! That is amazing! Congratulations!

Great!

Can they have a little talk with my team....please.... :)

Wow, that is quite a change!! That's great!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!

That is a wonderful feeling! Keep them going by them getting bookings for January and February!

I am excited too! This is my first month as a director and while I am not officially down to 4 active consultants, our team sales were over $7,000!

The bummer thing will be not getting those new directer overrides on that. (insert sobbing).

Christ Follower said:
I am excited too! This is my first month as a director and while I am not officially down to 4 active consultants, our team sales were over $7,000!

The bummer thing will be not getting those new directer overrides on that. (insert sobbing).

Unless something has changed, you will get your overrides. You have a three month period at the beginning of your Directorship where you receive the benefits even if you do not meet all of the requirements.

I didn't receive my overrides in my second month when our team sales weren't $4k. That was the only requirement I was missing. I have only gotten them once since promoting in July. I only have 4 active consultants right now and our team sales will be over $5k with my personal sales over $4k.

Sorry Ellen, but based on my experience you aren't going to get the Director overrides. That really bums me out!! However, I am working to turn things around!

When I re-read your post though, it sounds like you have 5 consultants (since this is your first month), your personal sales are in order, and your team sales were over the $4k so you should get them!

Hip Hip Hooray!

Chef Kearns said:
When I re-read your post though, it sounds like you have 5 consultants (since this is your first month), your personal sales are in order, and your team sales were over the $4k so you should get them!

Hip Hip Hooray!

2 of my consultants went inactive the day after I promoted. I now have 4 qualified and active and 3 inactive. :(

Guess I will find out for sure on the 10th though. I would be so happy to get the overrides as a director! My birthday and my sons birthday are both this month and we could really use the extra $!

sign another person this month and you'll get overrides. They don't have to be qualified.

1. What is the secret to achieving over $12,000 in sales as a team?

The key to success in achieving high sales as a team is effective communication and collaboration. This means setting clear goals and expectations, consistently tracking progress, and supporting each other throughout the process. It also helps to have a diverse range of products that appeal to a wide audience, and to continuously innovate and introduce new and exciting products to your customers.

2. How can I help my team experience exciting growth?

Encouraging your team members to continuously learn and improve their skills, as well as providing them with opportunities for personal and professional development, can greatly contribute to exciting growth. It's also important to foster a positive and supportive team culture, where everyone feels valued and motivated to succeed.

3. What are some effective strategies for promoting upcoming shows?

Utilizing social media platforms and creating eye-catching graphics or videos to promote your upcoming shows can be highly effective. You can also reach out to your network of friends, family, and customers through email or word-of-mouth. Collaborating with other local businesses or hosting a giveaway or contest can also help generate buzz and attract new customers.

4. How can I motivate my team to reach their sales goals?

Recognition and rewards can be powerful motivators for your team. Consider implementing a recognition program where top performers are publicly acknowledged and rewarded for their efforts. Additionally, setting achievable and realistic sales goals and providing regular feedback and support can also keep your team motivated and focused on reaching their targets.

5. How can I effectively manage a team to ensure their success?

Effective management involves clear communication, setting expectations, providing support and resources, and regularly tracking progress and providing feedback. It's also important to foster a positive and respectful work environment where everyone feels valued and empowered to contribute their ideas and skills. Regular team meetings and brainstorming sessions can also help keep everyone on the same page and working towards the same goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethCooks4U
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • kayleigh
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies