• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tasty Tart/Quiche Recipes - No Pan Purchase Required!

In summary, it is possible to make a tasty tart or quiche without purchasing a pan by using alternative methods such as a baking dish or muffin tin. There are various options for crust, including a traditional pie crust, puff pastry, or graham cracker crust. Pre-made crust can also be used for convenience. To prevent a soggy crust, blind baking or using an egg wash as a barrier can be effective. A kitchen thermometer or visual check can be used to determine when the tart or quiche is fully cooked.
abcmom3
I have a customer who is looking for recipes to use with the tart/quiche pan. She already has the pan and therefore does not want to order the gift set just to get the recipe cards.:eek:

Did you search the files section? I am sure there are some on there.

I just did it. I put in tart and got a lot including one that has a lot in one document.

1. Can I make a tasty tart/quiche without purchasing a pan?

Yes, it is possible to make a tasty tart or quiche without purchasing a pan. There are several alternative methods you can use such as using a baking dish, muffin tin, or even a sheet of aluminum foil folded into a pie dish shape.

2. What type of crust works best for a tasty tart/quiche?

There are various options for crust when making a tasty tart or quiche. Some popular choices include a traditional pie crust, a puff pastry, or a graham cracker crust. Ultimately, it depends on personal preference and the type of filling you are using.

3. Can I use pre-made crust for my tasty tart/quiche?

Yes, you can use pre-made crust for your tasty tart or quiche. This can save time and effort in the preparation process. Just make sure to follow the instructions on the packaging for best results.

4. How do I prevent my crust from getting soggy?

To prevent your crust from getting soggy, you can blind bake it before adding your filling. This involves partially baking the crust before adding the filling. You can also brush the crust with an egg wash before baking, which creates a barrier between the crust and filling.

5. How do I know when my tasty tart/quiche is fully cooked?

The best way to determine if your tasty tart or quiche is fully cooked is by using a kitchen thermometer. The internal temperature of the filling should reach at least 160°F (70°C). You can also do a visual check - the crust should be golden brown and the filling should be set, with no visible liquid or raw eggs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Dina Atnip
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • kam