• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tastefully Simple's Shipping Increase

In summary, the prices for shipping from Pampered Chef have increased, and this is causing some frustration among their customers.
jrstephens
I have a friend that is a Consultant. She just got an email that their shipping will now be $6.99 for order under $50!! And people complain about ours!!:eek: It was $5.95 already.

It's still 10% for anything over $50.

I sure am glad that did not happen to us!!!:D

I hate it b/c I like to order from them. The last time I ordered enough to last me for a while and me and a friend combined to half the shipping.

That sucks. I really like their pound cake for the trifles I make for get togethers. To expensive to use them for a show.:D

So, place a $51 order, and your shipping is LESS ($5.10) than if you place a $49 order ($6.99)? That's just nuts!

Now I'm glad that I don't order - I just buy a couple of things when I see a consultant at a fair (I love their caramel sauce and the strawberry rhubarb spread).

Isn't that direct shipping? I think they don't have any other option. That stinks b/c as a host, is it REALLY a big deal to deliver products? Typically, it's people you see all of the time. $7 s/h on a $9 product is crazy! The fact that the shipping can get higher even is crazy! I'd be combining orders like crazy!

OMG!!!! Mee too Ann, I just buy at fairs.
I feel kinda bad for a gal I know that sells it. We met at a fair and have been networking for 2 years.
She will be doing our county fair for the first time this year.
How do you even justify that cost! Most people have a $30 limit for spending at DS shows these days (my experience).

WOW!!! JUst..... WOW!!!

I'm thinking this will make more of their consultants have to carry inventory - even though they say they don't have to.......how could you not if you want to accomodate those orders that are $20 or less? I don't think I could pay 30% or more in shipping for a food mix!

Thats crazy!
I was talking to my friend at church yesterday who is a Southern Living at Home rep. She was getting ready to go home and order her fall supplies. The company provides them with nothing! All she got was a list in the mail of what is offered for fall. She has to order all her catalogs, CD & DVD on the fall products, software, and no free starter receipts or planners like us....she said she needs a party just to cover all that she is getting ready to spend!

I was a TS rep -- this along with a TON of other reasons is why I left. They are insane and anyone who signs up to work for them is in for a rude awakening, IMHO...

their shipping costs are getting ridiculous!!!!! I also just try to buy at fairs!!!!

Well, it sounds like Pampered Chef can adjust their halo:angel:

I point this out at my shows. Our S/H is very reasonable, especially with the gas prices over the past year.

I placed an order for TW and the consultant told me S/H was $4 + 15% of my order. I told her to forget about it. The order was only $20. Its not worth it.:thumbdown:

I just had an Arbonne party last night and was also shocked by the shipping prices. The cheapest shipping option was $8.00 for anything under $100. I personally think that is ridiculous for mailing one thing of lotion. It definitely made me appreciate our shipping prices.

Related to Tastefully Simple's Shipping Increase

1. Why did Tastefully Simple increase their shipping fees?

Tastefully Simple increased their shipping fees to cover rising costs of shipping materials and transportation expenses, as well as to continue providing high-quality products and exceptional customer service.

2. How much did the shipping fees increase?

The shipping fees for Tastefully Simple products increased by an average of $2-$3, depending on the weight and destination of the package.

3. Are there any ways to get free shipping from Tastefully Simple?

Yes, Tastefully Simple offers free shipping on orders over $50 for their Preferred Customers program members. They also occasionally have promotions or offers for free shipping on certain products or orders.

4. Will the shipping fees affect the prices of Tastefully Simple products?

No, the prices of Tastefully Simple products will not be affected by the shipping fees. The company is committed to keeping their prices competitive and affordable for their customers.

5. Can I still return products if I am not satisfied with them, even with the increased shipping fees?

Yes, Tastefully Simple has a satisfaction guarantee and will accept returns and provide a refund or exchange for any products that do not meet your expectations, even with the increased shipping fees. Please refer to their return policy for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • lt1jane
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • Amanda in RI