• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Taste of Home Cooking Show: Boost Your Sales with These Tips and Tricks

In summary, the cookware was very popular. The grill pan, family skillet, and SS saute pan were all sold. The cookbook was also very popular and a lot of people were interested in the spices.
jenniferlynne
Well, I just got back from having a booth at my second Taste of Home cooking show. I ended up with 11 definate yes's to having a cooking show or catalog show and 50 maybe's. I've got a lot of calls to make!

There was a rep there from Taste of Home Entertaining. She came to my booth and told me I needed to stop by her booth and check it out. Whatever! At first I thought she just singled me out since I'm with PC, but she was probably telling all the vendors that. I was so busy setting up that I didn't pay much attention to her.

If you all can find a Taste of Home cooking show in your area, I highly advise you have a booth there. I have more success as these booths than any other. These people wouldn't be there if they didn't like to cook! They usually only come around every other year, so you may have to keep checking their schedule to find one near you.

Thanks for the great advice Jennifer! I will definitely watch for that in my area.. it sounds like something I may try! And congrats on your results!

Jennifer how would I find out about the cooking shows? Do they have a website?

pamperedpals said:
Jennifer how would I find out about the cooking shows? Do they have a website?
I was wondering the same thing.

http://www.tasteofhomeschools.com/ShowScheduleCombined2.asp

Good Luck everyone!!!

okay i have one in my town Oct 9th. What all do i need to do. Just call the contact listed and talk to them? Any pointers?

LOL. I guess I am a little late for it. The one closest to me is this Tuesday. I am going to call and see if they already have a PC consultant and if not can I still get in. It is worth a try I guess.

There's one coming to my city on November 6! Just after I have my baby & am ready to get back to shows! Who do we contact to find if they already have a PC person? The local contact at the bottom of the page?

Congrats on your good results!!

None in NJ...I afraid the PA and NY ones are too far...

GOOD LUCK THOUGH to anyone who's going to it.

Oh--how much are the booths?? What all did you set up?

There should be someone that is sponsoring it. In my town it is the local newspaper. I only talked to the people there about it. If your local paper isn't sponsoring it, I bet they know who is. Maybe you can call them.

The prices aren't the same everywhere. The newspaper here charges $50 for the booth, $90 for the ad they run (they print a special pull out section in the paper just for TOH) and I had to donate a $25 gift. I've heard some people say they paid over $400 to do it in some areas. What I do is give away an additional gift that they have to sign up for at my booth, so people will stop at my booth. The booths that didn't give anything away didn't get much traffic. Most of the time I had 15 to 20 people standing in line waiting to sign up for my give away. I will attach the drawing slip that I use too.

Attachments

• survey slip 2.doc
    30.5 KB · Views: 494
Did you give away something to everyone or was it just a drawing? What did you give away?

Thank you for posting that.

Thanks, Jennifer. My local paper is the one who is sponsoring it--there's a contact name under the paper's name. I assume that's who on the paper is doing it. I'll call today! About how long did it last? It said it starts at 7 pm on a Tuesday, but that the doors open at 5 pm. Does that mean two hours to visit vendors??

What give-aways did you do--the $25 one & the one at your booth?

For the gift I had to give, I gave a $25 gift certificate (the ones we make that can only be used through us, not the PC ones). Then for the drawing at my booth, I gave an additional $25 gift certificate. I did that this time, because the people that won last time I never heard from again. I gave away a basket for the big gift and some bar boards and towels for the other gifts. At least now they have to contact me to use it. I put the certificate in an envelope and put PC stickers on it and attached it to a catalog.

On one table I had the grill pan, the family skillet, the SS saute pan and all the new stuff. I had a sign up that said the cookware was 60% off and I had a lot of people ask about it. A lot are interested (I will have to work fast). I had another table at the end of that one, (I made an L shape out of them) and my Mom worked at that one for me while I answered questions at the other. I had business cards, recipe cards (they loved those) drawing slips, the rectangle woven basket full of Hershey's candy and a basket full of Season's Best that I sold for $1. I sold 45 of them! (make sure you are careful with those. I had a sign on them, but some people still assumed they were free and tried to walk off with them).

I took all of my old catalogs (some from a year ago) as well as 100 new ones. I ran out about 30 minutes before the show started and still had people asking for them. The main thing is to get your name on everything. I stamped the inside of the Seasons Best and put stickers on the recipe cards and the catalogs with my name and number on them.

Getting your name out there is what is important. Every now and then I will still get a party from someone I met at the show two years ago! I have one next week as a matter of fact.

I have to get ready to leave, but I will check back tonight and see if you all have any more questions.

I will attach the gift certificate that I used. I got it from someone else on here.

Attachments

• Gift Certificates.doc
    93.5 KB · Views: 835
pamperedgirl3 said:
Thanks, Jennifer. My local paper is the one who is sponsoring it--there's a contact name under the paper's name. I assume that's who on the paper is doing it. I'll call today! About how long did it last? It said it starts at 7 pm on a Tuesday, but that the doors open at 5 pm. Does that mean two hours to visit vendors??

What give-aways did you do--the $25 one & the one at your booth?

I almost forgot to answer your question. At the one I did, the doors opened at 4:30 and the show started at 7. That gave everyone 2 1/2 hours to visit the booths. I was running late and didn't get there until almost 4 to set up. There were already people lined up down the sidewalk waiting to get in! A couple of minutes before 7, someone from the paper came around and told us to start tearing down our booths. We were able to go and watch the show for free (I just went home), but we had to have all of our stuff packed in our cars first because there was no one to watch it.

Thanks for the ideas, Jennifer! I am definitely going to give my city's contact person a call today. I'm hoping they are still open!! I could use a way to get my name out there to some new people.

I am also going to call mine. I like the idea of doing your own gift certificate so that people have to call you instead of being able to use it with anyone.

Good luck guys! By me, TOH contacts the DS companies and they get the vendors based on HO leads. The director in our area always seems to get this one.

I am going to do one this November in my town. I did one the last time they were here but I hadn't been doing PC very long and really had no idea how to present everything. I am hoping for some GREAT results this time!!

This will be my 3rd yr doing TOH I have also gotten great results from it. My booth is $225 it keeps going up every yr. I called about 2 weeks before the 1st time I did it and they were so happy that I called thier other PC consultant wasnt doing it any more so now I get first dibs on TOH every yr.

Do they have more than 1 rep from a direct selling company??

I am doing one in Oct with 4 other consultants, our booth space is $500. Plus door prizes. We each do about 200 recipe cards and they are put in the goodie bag hand out. We do a door prize slip and split them between every one, if we talked to a certain person, then we put our name on the slip and we get that one. This will be my 3rd one. I contacted the newspaper to find out the info. Taste of Home does not line up the vendors. Now they contact me for most local events.

I'm still waiting on my contact person to call me back. I left a message yesterday around 11 am. If she doesn't call back on Monday, I'm trying again Tuesday morning. Or maybe Monday afternoon! I'm hoping it's not too much! I don't want to do it with anyone else (sounds bad but I did that at another fair & would rather do it myself this time).

Thanks Jennifer for the great tips and info.

Donna,
I love your signature, I may have to borrow that for my shows!!!

I was wondering a couple of things about the TOH shows. I have to opportunity to do this in November and I have already signed up and this is what is included in the package that I chose: 10 (30 second commercials), 1/8 of a page of newspaper advertisement, and a 8 x 8 booth) Now to my questions.
1) How does HO allow you to use the logo like in the newspaper and on commercials?
I would appreciate any help on this. I have not done this before and I don't want to mess this great opportunity up. Thanks for your help! :) :)

I didn't think we were allowed to do commercials????

Well, I finally heard back from the person in charge of the vendor spaces for my local event. Unfortunately he has already heard from several directors who are thinking of getting a couple of booths & having several consultants share the time. The good news is that none of them have booked a space.

My city does it every other year & last time they did have attendance of 1150--he said they actually didn't have enough vendors for the people last time. The cost is $185 for a 10 x 10 space inside the auditorium where the show is held (& I'd have to stay through the entire thing before I can tear down & leave), or $135 for an 8 x 8 space in the hall of the auditorium. I forgot to ask if that included any advertising or anything. He didn't mention if I would need to supply a prize or anything (obviously I'd have some kind of drawing at my booth).

I really want to get into some new groups now & this is after I have my baby, so I'll have more time to devote to my business & follow up with people. I'm thinking that this type of event is probably one of the best to get into because you know everyone there likes cooking stuff! I've done a bridal event & Babies R Us but never got much out of them. But with this event I could promote the wedding registry, becoming a consultant & booking a show along with our products.

I'm going to give my contact a call back after the kids go down for a nap. I want to double check that I'll be the only PC person, if the booth space includes a table, tablecloth, etc. & just some other odds & ends.

Last edited:
Well, I'm in! I just signed up for one of the premium spots at my city's event in November. It's inside the auditorium where the cooking school takes place. It was $185 & includes a 10 x 10 space with an 8 ft table that is skirted.

I asked him if any other PC cons. would be allowed if I signed up & he did say that he wasn't sure how we worked. But that he would let anyone else who called know that a PC person was already signed up. Hopefully that will keep others away. I'm not too happy about that, but with 1150+ people expected, it should be ok if I'm not the only one (I hope). I did explain to him that we are all independent cons. & don't know each other, so we wouldn't know if someone else signed up. I also told him that we do all sell the same products. It's probably to their benefit to have other vendors there anyway.

I just signed up for one in a small town close to me. They will be handing out 900 goodie bags!! I think I'll supply recipe cards w/a coupon stapled to them. Anyone have a great idea for the coupon that would get people to call me? What has worked for you before? I've tried giving a free clasic stone for having a show and it didn't work, but these people all like cooking!

One other concern, even though this town is right next to mine, it is long distance to call. I was thinking about getting an 800 number for people to call me. What do you think of that? Or should I not bother since so many people have cell phones these days?

I do have to provide a prize, but no problem since I won my shopping spree last year.

I am doing one in my town in November as well. I was going to recipe cards and attach business card or coupon. I am looking for a good idea for the coupon too. Thanks in advance!!

All shows within my driving distance were this week. I will check calendar and plan for 2008.

pampchefrhondab said:
I just signed up for one in a small town close to me. They will be handing out 900 goodie bags!! I think I'll supply recipe cards w/a coupon stapled to them. Anyone have a great idea for the coupon that would get people to call me? What has worked for you before? I've tried giving a free clasic stone for having a show and it didn't work, but these people all like cooking!

One other concern, even though this town is right next to mine, it is long distance to call. I was thinking about getting an 800 number for people to call me. What do you think of that? Or should I not bother since so many people have cell phones these days?

I do have to provide a prize, but no problem since I won my shopping spree last year.

I wouldn't go to the expense of an 800# - most people have cell phone calling plans or internet phone service now, so that long distance calling isn't the big expense it used to be. Also, if it is being held close to your home, odds are some of the people who attend will also be in your local calling range - so only a portion of the people who get the goodie bags would be long distance.

Plus - and I hate to put a damper on your plan - but probably 99% of those people will never pick up the phone to make the call. I would concentrate more on the contacts you make, and the phone #'s you get from people who visit your booth.
My business Mantra once again (thanks Belinda!) "It's Not Their Job To Call You, It's YOUR Job To Call Them!"

Just from personal experience...

Think about anytime you've ever visited some type of expo or something and got a goodie bag filled with vendor coupons and information. Now, how often did you actually go through all of that paperwork and read the stuff you got? Honestly, I remember doing it only once. I set some aside planning on calling the people later, but never did. I forgot.

I said that to say this, I no longer give them anything for the goodie bags. Whatever I would've stuffed in the goodie bag I use for handing out at my booth. That way I don't have that expense twice. I hand out material to people I've talked with. They are more likely to read it because they know where it came from.

Also, you may need to check with the people running your particular TOH becuase even though another PC doesn't have a booth they could still buy a small package that would include just stuffers. However; as I indicated in my earlier paragraph :) most people don't go through that stuff. You just have to be vigilant and call all of your contacts back within a few days. I overwhelm myself if I say withing 48 hours (with my 4 kiddos and hubby gone it is just not possible to do it in 2 days) so I give myself a week to get all of the calls done.

GOOD LUCK!! I hope this is successful for you guys!

Thank you so much for the advice! You're right, I've not gotten calls before from recipes I've given out. Focusing on my booth would be the best thing to do.

Now, what is the quickest way to get people through the line? I don't want to miss anyone who wants info. Should I pass out mini-catalogs? Maybe I should pass out recipe cards w/coupon stapled and info. on how to see the catalog on my website?

You know, I was thinking of getting a ton of full size catalogs to pass out, but maybe I'll just pass out minis. I did a bridal fair earlier this year & passed out I don't know how many catalogs & never got a contact from them. If anyone asks for a full size one, I'll tell them to make sure they fill out a door prize slip indicating they'd like a catalog. I'd hate to waste all that money on catalogs if nothing's going to come from them.

pamperedgirl3 said:
You know, I was thinking of getting a ton of full size catalogs to pass out, but maybe I'll just pass out minis. I did a bridal fair earlier this year & passed out I don't know how many catalogs & never got a contact from them. If anyone asks for a full size one, I'll tell them to make sure they fill out a door prize slip indicating they'd like a catalog. I'd hate to waste all that money on catalogs if nothing's going to come from them.
Good point! This fair sounds interesting. I've done several "festivals" with dreadful results as far as booking and recruiting. Like you gave out tons of catalogs for nothing!

I did this booth last year and they called me yesterday to see if I want to do it again this year. The cost is $275 and we have to be set up by 3:30 and can work the booth until 6. Then they do the show. We can't tear down until after the show. Last year ALL the leads fizzled - NO ONE would return my calls - so I am not sure I'm going to make this investment again. The most excited people already were my customers...

We also put things in the goody bags and got absolutely NO response from that. lol

...I don't know.

PS: I do several fairs per year and always get at least a few shows from everyone so it's not like I don't know how to do a booth or follow up. lol

Yes, full size catalogs would cost way too much money! I will just give people who ask a mini catalog w/a sticker on them stating, "To see our full catalog Log On to "my website." I also think the mini catalogs are easier to carry. I also have some full size old catalogs. I usually tell people, "I've been so busy with people interested I've run out of new catalogs, but here is a small catalog w/all our new products." "You can also see a full catalog on-line at my website." They usually just want to see the new products anyway and are okay w/that.

Wow Beth you spent a lot for no results. Luckily the booth is only going to cost me $25. My director called me today and has about 500 old recipe cards she is going to give me for the goodie bags or to use at my table. Hopefully I will get at least one booking! Then it should grow fromt there!

I said that to say this, I no longer give them anything for the goodie bags. Whatever I would've stuffed in the goodie bag I use for handing out at my booth. That way I don't have that expense twice. I hand out material to people I've talked with. They are more likely to read it because they know where it came from.
at the TOH show I did 2 years ago, we did not have any choice. All vendors were required to put something in the bags and contribute a door prize. I put a flyer with a recipe and a coupon (for what, I dont remember)...I got no phone calls, no emails, nothing from this.

I did do a drawing at my booth for a $25 gift certificate and the person that won this used it towards an order that was around $90. I got a couple bookings, one which lead to a guest who had a $600 show and signed up. She has since gone inactive but shows from this original show keep going.....

It was worth it - it was fun and I especially enjoyed seeing the TOH show live. I'd do it again with sharing booth space (it was $225). It has been here or in Jacksonville everyyear but not this year! :(

Advertising oportunityWell, I just found out I am too late to get a booth at our TOH, in November. However they said I could still participate by advertising at the show. They have two options:

1- coupon in goodie bags they hand out to everyone. They do all the printing and pay for the paper, it would be a liittle bigger than business card size and would appear on a page of coupons with other business'. The cost $75. I was thinking of doing a coupon for a FREE Cooking class if I did this one.

2-Insert in goody bags. I would have to provide 1,100 pieces of "whatever" I wanted to put in the goody bags. Cost $60 + my cost of paper printing of 1,100 ect... On this one I was thinking of doing a full page flyer with a recipe that they would hopefully want to hang on too and also maybe coupons for Free Class and %off a first or large order.

What are your thoughts? Would something like this where I would not have actual contact with the guests, be worth the money?

I have to get my stuff to them by mid month if I am going to participate in either program.

Thanks in advance foryour help

Loilynn--In my opinion NO. If there will be a PC person with a booth there, especially not. If you do choose to do this I think the $75 option is the better way to go. Good luck with whatever you choose.

Chef Kearns said:
Loilynn--In my opinion NO. If there will be a PC person with a booth there, especially not. If you do choose to do this I think the $75 option is the better way to go. Good luck with whatever you choose.

I agree. I also think this would kind of be stepping on the other PC person's toes.

sfdavis918 said:
I agree. I also think this would kind of be stepping on the other PC person's toes.

From what I understand from the promoter of the event there is no one from Pampered Chef at all. I live in kind of a remote area and in my town I believe I am the only active PC person. I know there is one in a neighboring town 60miles away but I guess she declined the invite. I understand there is only room for about 15 booths and they all went quickly to local stores and business.

thank you both for all your input.

(this got really long; I rarely get on here, but was looking for a particular flyer and saw the post about the Taste of Homes)

I have done the Taste of Home Cooking Shows for 4-5 years. YES, THEY CAN BE EXPENSIVE . . .I have pd $50-$500, plus a door prize on stage &/or at your booth (I have a Tastefully Simple friend and often we 'traveled like Thelma & Louise' and did them togehter and split the cost - it has worked fabulously! BUT, occasionally the sponsor will not let 2 companies share, so you have to ask if you are gonig to do it.) She says I have the hard lines, she has the soft lines! She talks about using our stone for beer bread, etc. uses my SA at her disply for dips, etc. We just split the booth down the middle AND - sometimes you have 1 - 8' table provided & sometimes you have a 8X8 or 10 space with no or 1 table included. I have done these for so long I have tables, collapsible bookcases for each corner of the tables to build vertical space - great when you only have 1 table, a hand cart that lays down so I can put everyhting on it and make 1 trip with it and then my rollaround. I use cheap white sheets from Walmart to cover the tables to the floor - always put in L or U shape to back of booth, so people will come in.

MY BIGGEST PET PEEVE about any booth - - - PLEASE< PLEASE< PLEASE EDUCATE/TRAIN your consultant to ASK 1st if there is a PCer! There are many sponsors who do not care if there are more than one of any company there - from experience it is really unprofessional and of course not as many leads, when you've invested the $. I have signed up months in advance and when I get there find a cons that called 2 weeks before a show & got in. . .

My biggest tip - JUST ASK! if they are going to make exclusive. IF NOT, then I ask if they would at least give me the courtesy of telling them they have someone but can give them my # and they can contact me, in case we can work something out - which normally I have 1 of my cons go with me.

They have 2 programs - 1 long(2 hr)/1 short (1 1/2hr) that always run over an hour or more!!! They usually open the doors 1-2 hrs before the show starts, so you awnt to be there an hour before that to set up AND YES womeone line up 1 hr ahead so sometimes we have to get them out of the way to get our stuff in. Not to judge people, but alot of older women are there standing in line at this time!

ALSO, depending on the venue - school gym/auditorium, conv ctr, etc. you have to ask fi you can tear down once the show starts. AGAIN, let me tell you from experience - they do usually take a quick 10 min break about 1/2 thru but they give away all kinds of door prizes, so most do not leave or they just go to the bathroom. AND afterwards since they always run late, those peopel are out the door, so no need what so ever to stick around, but sometimes you ahve to if you are set up in the same room/area as the cooking show!

I HATE PC's DPS from this spring as I did 2 TOH and got bacially nothing due to no options on the slip - so not useful at shows either (was told they did not know we did not like them so continued using them this fall - let them know!) So use my own.

There are some that only have maybe 12-24 booths for people to look at and when the doors open up an hour or more before the show, there isnt' much to do - YEP< the PC booth is always packed!!! BECAUSE these people come because they like to cook! The biggest one I did was 50+ booths and 1600 attendees. Just did one with 1300 and it gets too crazy if you only have a small area for a booth. They bascialyl just go by to grab a DPS to fill out and yuou really dont' get much time to talk to people. They herd in when the doors open and don't stop until the show starts! :)

I LOVE DOING THEM. I do long distance ones too, so when I get recruit leads - I tell them I have show/booking leads in their area, when they start their business.

Good luck, I have booth pictures that I've done this fall at festival, if you want an idea how I set up (similar to what I do for TOH/Fair,etc.) but not sure how to put on here.

B >:0)
Independent Sales Director, New Consultant Trainer, Wedding Registry Coordinator

FYI: Sorry jsut thought of this after seeing some other replies. . .
I cannot say that we have gotten much results from ad in paper or things in goodie bags! Our best leads are at the booth. In past printed 2 flyers on 1 sheet of paper so I could cut in half - one side booking info/benefits, other cons. info. . .usualy a discount coupon and a seaonal recipe. BUT by time you copy and if you ahve to drive them to location or mail as i have several times going long distance it was not worth it. The newspaper ad has broughtin maybe 3-4 orders in the 4-5 yrs I've done them.

Some require a specific amount in a door prize ex: $30 (I put a certificat wiht a catalog as someoen else mentions and occasionally noone called to redeem it with me, so not out anyting) BUT always do a $25 gift cert at my booth and occasionally the person I call to tell them they won does not call me back, but not often!

Some sponsors have ala carte menu for booth, ad, goodie bags, etc. and other have them in levels, so look at what you get for the price!

You are only going to have 1 hr - 2 max to see/talk to people and it's over!

I did a taste of home cooking show last year and got some leads but way not worth the $250 I paid. We split the booth and none of us really had many good leads. All of us had done many other booths so it's not like we didn't know what we were doing.

I put informations and a goodie in every bag (about 1100) and got not one response. Another PC consultant also put something in the bags. Don't know if she got anything. Both of our ads were in the newspaper/flyer they handed out to everyone.

As the person who paid for the booth I didn't think it right that she could advertize too but whatever...

I chose not to participate this year partly because no one was interested in working the booth with me. I also chose not to put anything in the bag and not to advertize on the bag because I didn't get results last year AND if a PC consultant does do the show I wouldn't want her to feel that I was infringing on her. The booth takes time and more cost.

I'm doing my local TOH cooking school & I'm trying to figure out what to bring to this--paperwork-wise. Instead of bringing large catalogs, I'm planning on passing out our holiday mini catalogs. But I'm not sure how many to get (I was told last time there were 1150 people there), and I'm not sure if I should hand out anything else.

For those of you who have done this, what all did you bring to pass out & how much did you bring?

Thanks!!

pamperedgirl3 said:
I'm doing my local TOH cooking school & I'm trying to figure out what to bring to this--paperwork-wise. Instead of bringing large catalogs, I'm planning on passing out our holiday mini catalogs. But I'm not sure how many to get (I was told last time there were 1150 people there), and I'm not sure if I should hand out anything else.

For those of you who have done this, what all did you bring to pass out & how much did you bring?

Thanks!!

Anyone????

<h2>1. What is the Taste of Home cooking show and how can it boost sales?</h2><p>The Taste of Home cooking show is a popular event where home cooks gather to learn new recipes and cooking techniques. As a Pampered Chef consultant, having a booth at the cooking show can provide a great opportunity to showcase your products and reach potential customers who are interested in cooking. This can result in increased sales and bookings for your business.</p><h2>2. How many people typically attend the Taste of Home cooking show?</h2><p>The number of attendees at each Taste of Home cooking show can vary, but they usually attract a large crowd of home cooks and food enthusiasts. It's a great opportunity to reach a diverse group of potential customers.</p><h2>3. What kind of success can I expect from having a booth at the Taste of Home cooking show?</h2><p>Many Pampered Chef consultants have reported high levels of success from having a booth at the Taste of Home cooking show. This can include increased sales, bookings, and networking opportunities with other vendors and attendees.</p><h2>4. How often do the Taste of Home cooking shows take place?</h2><p>The Taste of Home cooking shows typically occur every other year, so it's important to keep an eye on their schedule to find one near you. However, they may also have special events or additional shows in some areas.</p><h2>5. Is it worth it to have a booth at the Taste of Home cooking show?</h2><p>Many Pampered Chef consultants have found great success and opportunities from having a booth at the Taste of Home cooking show. It's a great way to reach a targeted audience of home cooks and food enthusiasts, and can lead to increased sales and bookings for your business. It's definitely worth considering as part of your marketing strategy.</p>

1. What is the Taste of Home cooking show and how can it boost sales?

The Taste of Home cooking show is a popular event where home cooks gather to learn new recipes and cooking techniques. As a Pampered Chef consultant, having a booth at the cooking show can provide a great opportunity to showcase your products and reach potential customers who are interested in cooking. This can result in increased sales and bookings for your business.

2. How many people typically attend the Taste of Home cooking show?

The number of attendees at each Taste of Home cooking show can vary, but they usually attract a large crowd of home cooks and food enthusiasts. It's a great opportunity to reach a diverse group of potential customers.

3. What kind of success can I expect from having a booth at the Taste of Home cooking show?

Many Pampered Chef consultants have reported high levels of success from having a booth at the Taste of Home cooking show. This can include increased sales, bookings, and networking opportunities with other vendors and attendees.

4. How often do the Taste of Home cooking shows take place?

The Taste of Home cooking shows typically occur every other year, so it's important to keep an eye on their schedule to find one near you. However, they may also have special events or additional shows in some areas.

5. Is it worth it to have a booth at the Taste of Home cooking show?

Many Pampered Chef consultants have found great success and opportunities from having a booth at the Taste of Home cooking show. It's a great way to reach a targeted audience of home cooks and food enthusiasts, and can lead to increased sales and bookings for your business. It's definitely worth considering as part of your marketing strategy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lakamper
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • niclowther
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies