• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Taking a break from HWC show prep

The_Kitchen_Guy

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 4, 2005
I was struck by an idea (in case you wondered what that loud noise was here on the west shore of Lake Michigan) for my Help Whip Cancer shows.

I'm going through my bags of Easter color M&M candies. All the pink ones are going into my pink polka-dotted cups so I can save them for my May shows.

That's almost as much work as trying to put them in alphabetical order.

DebbieJ

Legend Member
Oct 6, 2005
Oops, looked it up and they were available last fall. So I guess we can't get them right now.

Back to your sorting, then.

-------------------------
Um, you know you can buy pink and white M&Ms, don't you?

Don't know where to find them or when they are available, but I know they do make them.

ChefMommyinOC

Mar 7, 2006
Fly to CA

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
That's almost as much work as trying to put them in alphabetical order.

Ha ha. Wonder if I'm the first to catch that.

Seriously, you and my dad would just get along GREAT!

Mar 20, 2006
you can go to m&m's web site and order all pink or pink and white combo but they are a little high..If anyone lives near Vegas they can go to the m&m store.....I'd just keep sorting the pink out..This oct. when they have the breast cancer awareness packed ones you'll have to freeze them for next may and save yourself some time:)

Ginger428

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 6, 2006
I've seen them in the party stores. I guess if you want just a special color for your theme party. Sorry, I didnt take notice to how much. :rolleyes:

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
Okay - a few years back I wanted purple and cream colored m&m's for my wedding reception....I went to the M&M website, and you can actually find where they sell the individual colors in your area! I was surprised that there were several candy/specialty shops around me that had them!

And I thought the remark about alphabetizing them was too funny!

Jayne

Gold Member
Feb 4, 2006
I've bought the M&M's in Vegas and they are $8.00 a pound! Pretty salty for something so sweet!:D

soonerchef

Veteran Member
Feb 17, 2006
When I lived in Vegas I would have friends/family calling all the time wanting me to go to the M&M store to get the stupid things in just the right color for wedding/bridal showers, baby showers, you name it. They are very pricey though.

chef.katie

Mar 6, 2006
Pink M&M's

You can buy bags of solid color M&M's at Linen's and Things. I'm not sure what colors they had but I know that they had pink!

KellyTheChef

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2006
Every year at this time I think to myself "I am going to buy pink and white M&M's at Valentine's day next year!" Then, Feb comes around and I don't think about it till HWC time. Ugh!

Next year for sure!
:)

The_Kitchen_Guy

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 4, 2005
I remembered...and I bought a bunch of pink and white stuff in February, too.

There used to be a store about two miles from my house that advertised the "M&M Wall." It was bulk dispensers, everyone of them full of a color of M&M candies - plain and peanut - but the place closed. :(

I've heard the M&M Wall has been relocated to a different store but I haven't found it yet.