• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tabletop Flip Chart Ideas: What Others Put in Theirs?

It is a regular white flip chart and it has the PC special offers and the recruitment information on one side and the booking information on the other.
stefani2
I am curious what others put in their Tabletop Flip Chart (the one we can get off SO)? Just looking for ideas....

*Host/guest specials
*Recruiting info
*Theme show ideas
*Any game I'm going to play that night

Is putting your Booking Slide in there a Good idea or not?

You can try it, but I'm not sure you will get the same affect as the regular slide. It may just be like "oh well, yeah I get that and that and that." as you flip through it.Where as with the slide, you get the WOWs and OHs and AHHs... I think the purpose it to drive home the fact of how much PC GIVES the host when she hosts. Fliping through a few pages may not have the same affect. JMHO

my director has the flip chart and I don't like it much

I wish that it would display two pages at a time. You have to flip back and forth to show the specials. I know that it will take up more room but it would work better.

I use the black 3 ring binder I got when I signed up. I set it on a plate/picture stand. I like that a lot

As someone turns the pages - they see host and guest specials at one time. two different recruiting flyers side by side.

Just my opinion

:chef:

I had my booking and recruiting slide in the flip chart but then it got really stuffed so I made a separate binder. I used some fancy scissors and cut the 'recruiting' slide pages and then glued them on bright colored paper. Then on the other side I did something different for the 'booking' slide. This way, I show the binder one way for recruiting and the other for booking. And doing it this way allows me to divide the 'binder' type presentations throughout the entire show. Do you know what I mean? Does that make sense?

princessmeshelle said:
You can try it, but I'm not sure you will get the same affect as the regular slide. It may just be like "oh well, yeah I get that and that and that." as you flip through it.Where as with the slide, you get the WOWs and OHs and AHHs... I think the purpose it to drive home the fact of how much PC GIVES the host when she hosts. Fliping through a few pages may not have the same affect. JMHO

I agree with you....

I am not sure if I understand what you are talking about but I bought a photo album with the big pages and the plastic coverings. I cut up the catalog and placed it in there page by page. This way I have a catalog that won't get a drink ring, or food spilled on it! I also included the monthly specials and pictures from older shows.

jessicanichole said:
I am not sure if I understand what you are talking about but I bought a photo album with the big pages and the plastic coverings. I cut up the catalog and placed it in there page by page. This way I have a catalog that won't get a drink ring, or food spilled on it! I also included the monthly specials and pictures from older shows.

I have a pink one like this. I also keep recruiting/fundraising/bridal registry and dorm survivor flyers in it. I also have some of our theme cards in itas well as a comparison of our knives info sheet. I use it at fairs. I figure it's one place to find all my information I need and I leave it on the table. I have not done "large" fairs but those that I have done, people love being able to look through it and I can get any information quickly making my job look easy :)

jessicanichole said:

Jessica - it is a FlipChart that you can purchase off of Supply Order.

1. What are some popular themes for tabletop flip charts?

Some popular themes for tabletop flip charts include cooking and baking tips, recipe ideas, meal planning, kitchen organization, and entertaining ideas.

2. Can I customize my own tabletop flip chart for my personal use?

Yes, you can customize your own tabletop flip chart by using blank templates provided by Pampered Chef or by using your own creativity and design skills. You can also add in your own personal recipes and tips.

3. Are there any specific materials or tools needed to create a tabletop flip chart?

You can use any type of paper or cardstock to create your tabletop flip chart. However, it is recommended to use a thicker paper or cardstock for durability. You can also use a laminator to protect your flip chart from spills and stains.

4. How can I use a tabletop flip chart in my cooking demonstrations or parties?

Tabletop flip charts are great for displaying recipes, cooking tips, and product information during cooking demonstrations or parties. They can also be used as a visual aid to keep your audience engaged and interested in the presentation.

5. Can I purchase pre-made tabletop flip charts from Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of pre-made tabletop flip charts that cover different themes and topics. You can also purchase refill pages to add onto your existing flip chart. However, customizing your own flip chart may be more cost-effective and personal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hoosierchef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Chef_2_Four
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pamperedlinda
  • Products and Tips
Replies