1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Tabletop Flip Chart

1. stefani2

stefani2 Veteran Member

I am curious what others put in their Tabletop Flip Chart (the one we can get off SO)? Just looking for ideas....

Mar 18, 2009
  2. cookingwith_tara

cookingwith_tara Advanced Member

*Host/guest specials
    *Recruiting info
    *Theme show ideas
    *Any game I'm going to play that night

3. stefani2

stefani2 Veteran Member

Is putting your Booking Slide in there a Good idea or not?

Mar 18, 2009
  4. You can try it, but I'm not sure you will get the same affect as the regular slide. It may just be like "oh well, yeah I get that and that and that." as you flip through it.Where as with the slide, you get the WOWs and OHs and AHHs... I think the purpose it to drive home the fact of how much PC GIVES the host when she hosts. Fliping through a few pages may not have the same affect. JMHO

5. whiteyteresa

whiteyteresa Veteran Member

my director has the flip chart and I don't like it much

I wish that it would display two pages at a time. You have to flip back and forth to show the specials. I know that it will take up more room but it would work better.

I use the black 3 ring binder I got when I signed up. I set it on a plate/picture stand. I like that a lot

As someone turns the pages - they see host and guest specials at one time. two different recruiting flyers side by side.

Just my opinion

:chef:

Mar 18, 2009
  6. cookingwith_tara

cookingwith_tara Advanced Member

I had my booking and recruiting slide in the flip chart but then it got really stuffed so I made a separate binder. I used some fancy scissors and cut the 'recruiting' slide pages and then glued them on bright colored paper. Then on the other side I did something different for the 'booking' slide. This way, I show the binder one way for recruiting and the other for booking. And doing it this way allows me to divide the 'binder' type presentations throughout the entire show. Do you know what I mean? Does that make sense?

7. stefani2

stefani2 Veteran Member

I agree with you....

Mar 19, 2009
  8. I am not sure if I understand what you are talking about but I bought a photo album with the big pages and the plastic coverings. I cut up the catalog and placed it in there page by page. This way I have a catalog that won't get a drink ring, or food spilled on it! I also included the monthly specials and pictures from older shows.

9. Fluffy215

Fluffy215 Member Gold Member

I have a pink one like this. I also keep recruiting/fundraising/bridal registry and dorm survivor flyers in it. I also have some of our theme cards in itas well as a comparison of our knives info sheet. I use it at fairs. I figure it's one place to find all my information I need and I leave it on the table. I have not done "large" fairs but those that I have done, people love being able to look through it and I can get any information quickly making my job look easy :)

Apr 6, 2009
  10. stefani2

stefani2 Veteran Member

Jessica - it is a FlipChart that you can purchase off of Supply Order.

Apr 6, 2009
Have something to add?