• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Table Runner, Placemats and Tta Tote

In summary, the Table Runner, Placemats, and Tta Tote are made of high-quality, durable fabric that is machine-washable for easy care. The Table Runner measures 14" x 72" and the Placemats measure 14" x 20", making them perfect for most standard tables and place settings. You can also personalize these items with your name, monogram, or custom message. They are also heat-resistant, withstanding hot dishes and plates as well as keeping food hot or cold during transport. Additionally, you can mix and match colors and patterns for a unique and stylish table setting.
kcjodih
Gold Member
Got them! YAY!

I wasn't expecting them yet at all! I mean it's for 2 shows in August and sales starting Aug 1st and it's STILL August...LOL

I just got the 2 shows before July 15th and also the one for that and attending conference on Monday. Not complaining but go figure!!!!

Anyone else get theirs yet? If not, they're coming 'cause I'm in Canada!!

I'm Confused!! It's NOT hard to do!!How do you get the table linens and TTA for free? :confused:

I think it was an incentive for Canadian consultants only. In the US, we got the placemats, table runner, napkins and napkin rings if one of our consultants qualified by July 31st. I think they had to sign in June.

The tool turn about tote will come once you submit $1000 in sales. :)

What materials are the Table Runner, Placemats, and Tta Tote made of?

The Table Runner, Placemats, and Tta Tote are made of high-quality, durable fabric that is machine-washable for easy care.

What sizes are available for the Table Runner and Placemats?

The Table Runner measures 14" x 72" and the Placemats measure 14" x 20". These sizes are perfect for most standard tables and place settings.

Can I personalize the Table Runner, Placemats, and Tta Tote with my name or monogram?

Yes, you can! Our personalization options allow you to add your name, monogram, or a custom message to the Table Runner, Placemats, and Tta Tote. This makes them perfect for gifts or adding a personal touch to your own kitchen.

Are the Table Runner, Placemats, and Tta Tote heat-resistant?

Yes, they are! Our Table Runner and Placemats are designed to withstand hot dishes and plates, while the Tta Tote is insulated to keep food hot or cold during transport.

Can I mix and match colors and patterns for the Table Runner, Placemats, and Tta Tote?

Absolutely! Our Table Runner, Placemats, and Tta Tote come in a variety of colors and patterns that can be mixed and matched to create a unique and stylish table setting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cat
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cat
  • toaster_pastry
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jacquelyn Scheel
Replies