• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Table Cloth Shopping: Help Me Find the Right Size!

In summary, to determine the size of table cloth needed, measure the length and width of the table and add twice the desired drop. For a round table, measure the diameter and add the desired drop. Square table cloths can be used on rectangular tables by folding the corners. Table cloths cover the entire table while table runners are used as accent pieces. Care instructions include washing in cold water and avoiding bleach or harsh chemicals.
mom4angela
I'm looking for a table cloth for a table that I'm setting up at the end of the month for a fund raiser. Not sure of size I need.. what do YOU have? Could you please PM me? thank you!

I have a friend who has several tableclothes and aprons that she is looking to part with. Not sure exactly what she has, but you could email her and find out.

Her name is Mindy, email is [email protected]. Hope it works out.

mom4angela said:
I'm looking for a table cloth for a table that I'm setting up at the end of the month for a fund raiser. Not sure of size I need.. what do YOU have? Could you please PM me? thank you!

1. What size table cloth do I need for my table?

The size of table cloth you need will depend on the size of your table. Measure the length and width of your table and add twice the desired drop (usually 6-12 inches) to each measurement. This will give you the recommended size for your table cloth.

2. How do I measure for a round table cloth?

To measure for a round table cloth, measure the diameter of your table and add twice the desired drop (usually 6-12 inches) to get the recommended size. If your table has leaves, be sure to measure with the leaves in place.

3. Can I use a square table cloth on a rectangular table?

Yes, you can use a square table cloth on a rectangular table by folding the corners underneath to create a more fitted look. Just be sure to measure the length and width of your table to ensure the square table cloth will provide enough coverage.

4. What is the difference between a table cloth and a table runner?

A table cloth is a larger piece of fabric that covers the entire tabletop, while a table runner is a long, narrow piece of fabric that runs down the center of the table. Table runners are often used as an accent piece on top of a table cloth.

5. How do I care for my table cloth?

To care for your table cloth, always check the care instructions on the label. In general, most table cloths can be washed in cold water and tumble dried on low or air dried. Iron on a low setting if needed, and avoid using bleach or harsh chemicals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jessica Miller
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jessica Miller
  • Andrea Davis
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • MHPampered