• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

T4s from Pampered Chef: Have You Received Yours Yet?

In summary, a T4 from Pampered Chef is a tax slip that summarizes an employee's income and taxes paid during the previous tax year. It is typically issued by the end of February and can be received either by mail or through the company's website. If a T4 is not received, employees can contact the human resources department for a copy and to update their contact information. It is important to keep track of a T4 for tax filing purposes and for personal records.
Sherry Leigh
Are we supposed to receive T4s from PC? And if so does anyone have theirs yet?

do you mean W4?

T4's are the Canadian tax receipts.

My director told me to use my commission statements but I am wondering the same thing since I only made under $300 commission last year. Maybe that is why she said.

I don't even know if I should claim it as income?

I too would like to know this. Don't we need an official document?

No we don't receive T4's from HO.

According to Revenue Canada you are to claim all income made......some people choose not too....if you don't it can be concidered Tax Evasion if you get caught. Whatever people choose to do is there choice. HO doesn't give
T4's so some consultants choose not to. I myself do cause I like to be able deduct certain expenses.

Related to T4s from Pampered Chef: Have You Received Yours Yet?

What is a T4 from Pampered Chef?

A T4 is a tax slip issued by Pampered Chef to their employees, which summarizes the total amount of income earned and taxes paid during the previous tax year.

When can I expect to receive my T4 from Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef typically issues T4s by the end of February, in accordance with the Canada Revenue Agency's deadline for employers.

How will I receive my T4 from Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef will either mail your T4 to the address they have on file for you, or you can access it electronically through your employee account on the Pampered Chef website.

What should I do if I haven't received my T4 from Pampered Chef?

If you have not received your T4 by the end of February, you can contact the Pampered Chef human resources department to request a copy. They can also assist you in updating your contact information if needed.

Is it important to keep track of my T4 from Pampered Chef?

Yes, it is important to keep track of your T4 as it is an important document for filing your taxes. It is also a good idea to keep a copy of your T4 for your records in case you need it for any future reference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • CAPCnewbie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Robynchefcanada
  • monicag