• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Missing HWC Insert: Where is My CN? Share Your Experience

In summary, many people have not received their HWC inserts and some have not even received their CNs. The inserts went out First Class mail, which is why many people have received them already. The newsletters go out media/third class/periodical, which means that at any point along the route, they can be held back to make room for first class mail. That's why they can take so long to arrive.
DebbieJ
Anyone else not receive theirs yet?

I received the supposed missing HWC insert. But I can't know if mine was missing if I haven't even received the darn CN itself!

GRRRR!

I haven't received mine either! :-(

JUST got mine on Saturday! (NE Ohio)

I got mine on the 5th!;)

I usually get mine at the end of the month. Completely pointless if you ask me.

I just got mine on Saturday as well. Good thing I looked at it online a few weeks ago ;)

nope haven't gotten mine either. i did get the insert though!

The inserts went out First Class mail, which is why many people have received them already. The newsletters go out media/third class/periodical, which means that at any point along the route, they can be held back to make room for first class mail. That's why they can take so long to arrive.

Hoping mine comes today.

I got mine on Saturday!

chefann said:
The inserts went out First Class mail, which is why many people have received them already. The newsletters go out media/third class/periodical, which means that at any point along the route, they can be held back to make room for first class mail. That's why they can take so long to arrive.
Thank you for pointing that out! I never noticed they sent them media mail. Now it all makes sense why sometimes I get them at the very beginning of the month, and sometimes it's close to the end of the month! (I agree, pointless then)

Sooooo glad they are available online so we still know what's going on!!

Me neither but I did get the corrected supplement for HWC! I usually don't get mine until the end of the month either! :(

Didn't get mine:( I recieved the insert but no cn.

I got the insert but don't see the paper CN until the end of the month... I check them online and print out any part of it that I want before the real one comes.

I got the insert as well....but no CN. I think I'll just start reading it online....at least it will be new news...not old.

I already read it online, but it is nice to page through a hard copy before it's old news. :)

I agree, Deb, and what's with the fact that we're RIGHT next door to HO and still don't have it?! I mailed a package to Brookfield the other day at 4:30 and she had it by 10:30 the next morning! Seriously...what does it have to be routed through Des Moines before it makes it down here to the southland?

It doesn't get mailed from HO. They have a mailing company do it for them.

And the cost difference between First Class and Periodical is large enough that they'd be silly to change over just so we'd be guaranteed delivery by mid-month. Just be glad that it's online now. When I started, we had to wait for the print copy to come- there was no other option.

Didn't get mine! :(

Mine came yesterday.

pamperedharriet said:
Mine came yesterday.
OOh--Your in NH. Maybe mine is at my parents. I am in MA.

It's probably there today if not already at your parents, Kristin.

pamperedharriet said:
It's probably there today if not already at your parents, Kristin.
THat is the thing about when you live in a condo. Fed Ex requires a signature to leave products. So I have my address as my parents. But what stinks is all the mailings go there too!

chefkristin said:
THat is the thing about when you live in a condo. Fed Ex requires a signature to leave products. So I have my address as my parents. But what stinks is all the mailings go there too!

Maybe you could call your parents and ask if they got it. How far away do they live from you? That's too bad that everything has to go there too. Maybe you can work something out with HO on your mailings.

1. Where can I find my CN?

Your CN (Consultant Number) can be found on your Pampered Chef account page. Simply log in to your account and click on the "My Account" tab at the top of the page. Your CN will be displayed under your name and contact information.

2. I can't seem to locate my CN. What should I do?

If you are unable to find your CN on your account page, please contact Pampered Chef's customer service at 1-888-OUR-CHEF (1-888-687-2433) for assistance. They will be able to locate your CN and provide it to you.

3. Can I use my CN to place an order online?

Yes, you can use your CN to place an order online. When checking out, simply enter your CN in the designated field to receive your consultant discount.

4. What if I don't have a CN yet?

If you are a new consultant, you will receive your CN once your enrollment is complete. If you have not received your CN or are unsure if you have one, please contact customer service for assistance.

5. Can I change my CN?

No, your CN is unique to you and cannot be changed. If you wish to use a different CN, you will need to enroll as a new consultant with that CN.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisacb77
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lisacb77
  • Brookeskitchen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • christinaspc