• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Swap Reservations: Need 2 Double Beds in Baltimore

In summary, you can request two double beds for your swap reservation in Baltimore either when making the reservation or by contacting customer service. There may be an additional fee for this request. If you have already made the reservation, you can still make the request by contacting customer service. Not all hotels in Baltimore automatically offer two double beds for swap reservations, so it is recommended to make the request or confirm availability with customer service. While you cannot guarantee the specific hotel or room with two double beds, you can still make a request when making the reservation or contact customer service for assistance.
ejleinenbach
Gold Member
:eek:HELP!!! Turns out the clerk who took my reservation back in December for the Hilton Baltimore told me I would get 2 double beds when in fact there is just 1 king bed. I am in desperate need of space. Is there anyone who has 2 double beds and only needs 1 kind bed? We could switch out our reservations? My email address is [email protected] Please let me know. I was so excited about going and now i am so stressed. There are 5 of us going and we were going to use an air mattress for the 5th person.

There are several other hotels within walking distance of the Convention Center. If that hotel can't accommodate you (did you speak to a manager and not just central reservations?), look elsewhere. With it being a week out, you can probably get a good deal since hotels will be looking to fill vacant rooms. Just Google Map the hotel to make sure it's within 4-5 blocks of the Convention Center.

Thank you! Problem resolved. One of the girls going with me called, knew who to talk to, and now we have rooms with 2 double beds. Don't know how she did it; but now all is good! Guess I shouldn't have hit the panic button. We are so excited about Spring Launch. Feels like Christmas!:)

1. Can I request two double beds for my swap reservation in Baltimore?

Yes, you can request two double beds for your swap reservation in Baltimore. Please include this request when making your reservation or contact our customer service team to make the change.

2. Is there an additional fee for requesting two double beds for my swap reservation?

There may be an additional fee for requesting two double beds for your swap reservation. Please contact our customer service team for more information and to make the necessary arrangements.

3. Can I request two double beds for my swap reservation after I have already made the reservation?

Yes, you can request two double beds for your swap reservation after you have made the initial reservation. Please contact our customer service team as soon as possible to make the necessary changes.

4. Are there any hotels in Baltimore that automatically offer two double beds for swap reservations?

Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that all hotels in Baltimore will automatically offer two double beds for swap reservations. We recommend requesting this option when making your reservation or contacting our customer service team to confirm the availability.

5. Can I choose the specific hotel or room with two double beds for my swap reservation?

We cannot guarantee that you will be able to choose the specific hotel or room with two double beds for your swap reservation. However, you can make a request when making your reservation or contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jennie_becca
  • mrssyvo
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • chefkathy
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies