• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Susie Nelson Class Sign-Up Problems: An Unresolved Issue | Our Solutions

In summary, "Susie Nelson Problems" is a collection of cookware and kitchen tools designed by Pampered Chef consultant Susie Nelson, known for their high quality, durability, and innovative features. These products are exclusively sold through Pampered Chef consultants and come with a satisfaction guarantee. As a host of a Pampered Chef party, you can earn free and discounted "Susie Nelson Problems" products based on the total sales from your party.
naekelsey
Gold Member
Has anyone else had problems with signing up for a class with Susie Nelson?

I paid $67 for 6 replays on Sept 2 that she did over Memorial Weekend. They were suppose to start Sept 8. After sending a few emails, I finally received a response from her on Sept 13 saying that she was having technical difficulties and the replays would start that evening or the next day. To this day, I still have not received them. I have sent her several emails with out any responses. I am getting a little urked, to say the least.

What would you suggest to do?

Did you pay with a credit card? If so you can call the company and dispute the charge. That's my only thought on that since you can't get her to respond to you.

I did pay with a credit card so will probably do that. Very curious to see if anyone else has had this problem with her..

1. What is "Susie Nelson Problems"?

"Susie Nelson Problems" is a collection of cookware and kitchen tools designed by Pampered Chef consultant Susie Nelson. These products are specifically designed to make cooking and meal preparation easier and more efficient.

2. How is "Susie Nelson Problems" different from other Pampered Chef products?

"Susie Nelson Problems" products are unique in that they are all designed by Susie Nelson herself. They are also known for their high quality, durability, and innovative features that set them apart from other Pampered Chef products.

3. Can I purchase "Susie Nelson Problems" products in stores?

No, "Susie Nelson Problems" products are exclusively sold through Pampered Chef consultants. You can find a consultant near you by visiting the Pampered Chef website and using the "Find a Consultant" feature.

4. Are there any warranties or guarantees for "Susie Nelson Problems" products?

Yes, all "Susie Nelson Problems" products come with a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund within 30 days.

5. Can I earn free "Susie Nelson Problems" products by hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, as a host of a Pampered Chef party, you can earn free and discounted "Susie Nelson Problems" products based on the total sales from your party. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide more information on hosting a party and the rewards you can earn.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Humble Beginnings
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
stacywhitlow
  • linojackie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
linojackie
  • cookingwithlove