• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Surprise Your Bride-to-Be with a Special Gift from Our Shop!

In summary, Pampered Chef offers an online registry tool for creating a wedding registry and guests can easily add products to it. They also provide a 10% discount for orders over $75, which can be applied to registry gifts or purchases from their website. Personalization services are available for select items and they have gift sets and bundles designed for couples who love cooking. Additionally, Pampered Chef gift cards can be purchased as a wedding gift for the couple to choose their own products.
buckeyefan08
I have a girl who approached me at a fair I did in June and she placed an order. I just talked to her and found out that she is getting married next weekend. I also had a recent hostess that is getting married soon. It was to late for them to register. Should I do something for them? Send them a gift certificate in a card or something?

I would probably send them a Seasons Best, or a card. It's good customer service, and they will still be setting up a new kitchen.

Maybe send a mini-catalog or a regular catalog with a card and a small gift? Although the gift card is a great idea because they might order more!

I like the Idea of a season's best. This way I'm not out a ton of money but they know I was thinking of them.

Talk to them about hosting a show after the wedding so they can complete their kitchen and also show wedding pictures and relive the memories with all their friends.

Great idea Deb!!

I would do the seasons best and also so something like a 10.00 gift certificate.

Hi there! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! As a pampered chef consultant, I understand how special and exciting this time can be for you and your fiancé. I am so glad that you came across our shop at the fair and placed an order with us.I would love to help make your wedding preparations even more special by providing you with a personalized gift from our shop. Whether it's a gift certificate or a special kitchen item that you have your eye on, I would be more than happy to help make your big day even more memorable.As for your recent hostess who is also getting married soon, I would love to do something special for her as well. Perhaps a gift certificate or a personalized kitchen item that she can use in her new home with her spouse. Just let me know and I will make sure to arrange something for her.Thank you for choosing our shop for your wedding preparations. We are honored to be a part of your special day. Congratulations again and best wishes for a lifetime of love and happiness.

1. Can I create a wedding registry with Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can easily create a wedding registry with Pampered Chef by using our online registry tool. You can add your favorite products and share the registry with your guests.

2. Do you offer discounts for purchasing wedding gifts?

We offer a 10% discount for any orders over $75. This discount can be applied to wedding gifts purchased through a registry or directly from our website.

3. Can I personalize items for the couple's wedding?

Yes, we offer personalization services for select items such as cutting boards, serving platters, and kitchen towels. You can add the couple's names or wedding date to make a special and unique gift.

4. Do you have any gift ideas for couples who love cooking?

We have a variety of gift sets and bundles specifically designed for couples who love to cook. From kitchen gadgets to cookware, we have everything they need to create delicious meals together.

5. Can I purchase a Pampered Chef gift card for a wedding gift?

Yes, you can purchase a Pampered Chef gift card in various denominations as a wedding gift. The couple can then use the gift card to choose their own products from our catalog.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SusanBP0129
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • lesliec
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Cindycooks