• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Married, Buy a House, Upgrade Your Kitchen: Our Booth Has You Covered!

In summary, the conversation is about coming up with a catchy banner for a booth at a fair. The group is brainstorming different ideas, including emphasizing the broad appeal of their product and services and using phrases such as "Stop In - We Have Exactly What You Need!!" or "Let Us Whip Up Your Excitement." One person also suggests "Your Kitchen Paramedic - for Cooking Emergencies."
Chozengirl
Gold Member
I am doing a booth at a HUGE Fair this weekend.
It is me & another PC Consultant, A Real Estate Agent & A Wedding Coordinator.
I wanted to do up a banner that would catch the people's attention and draw them in.
I was thinking something along the lines of:
"Getting Married?
Buying A House?
Want Quality Kitchen Tools?
We Can Help!"

It's just not catch-y enough.
Help Please!

How about going really simple...Here's what I'm thinking... The other three businesses are really specialized, but if you are at that phase of life, they provide a NEEDED service for that client. You offer a product that anyone and everyone can use, no matter where they are in life - college student, living at home, lived in a house for 20 years... whatever.

How about something open-ended but compelling, like "Stop In - We Have Exactly What You Need!!" That's not too catchy either, but maybe our creative colleagues can spin that idea into something more fun.

"We Can Help!"
"We Have the Tools you Need"
"Put Us to Work for You"
"Professional Problem-Solvers"
"Excitement for Sale"
"Let Us Take You to Your Dreams"
"Let Us Whip Up Your Excitement"

I'm getting carried away now, but you all can use this to get something started... :D

Well you just get carried away Rebecca!

Bexamo said:
Here's what I'm thinking... The other three businesses are really specialized, but if you are at that phase of life, they provide a NEEDED service for that client. You offer a product that anyone and everyone can use, no matter where they are in life - college student, living at home, lived in a house for 20 years... whatever.

How about something open-ended but compelling, like "Stop In - We Have Exactly What You Need!!" That's not too catchy either, but maybe our creative colleagues can spin that idea into something more fun.

"We Can Help!"
"We Have the Tools you Need"
"Put Us to Work for You"
"Professional Problem-Solvers"
"Excitement for Sale"
"Let Us Take You to Your Dreams"
"Let Us Whip Up Your Excitement"

I'm getting carried away now, but you all can use this to get something started... :D

i like "LET US WHIP UP YOUR EXCITEMENT":D

A cluster-mate of mine uses
"Your kitchen paramedic - for cooking emergencies"

Related to Get Married, Buy a House, Upgrade Your Kitchen: Our Booth Has You Covered!

1. What is the purpose of a tagline?

A tagline is a short and catchy phrase or slogan that represents a brand or product. It is used to convey the essence and message of the brand in a memorable and impactful way.

2. How can a tagline benefit my business?

A well-crafted tagline can help differentiate your brand from competitors, create brand recognition, and evoke emotional responses from consumers. It can also serve as a memorable and effective marketing tool to attract and retain customers.

3. How do I come up with a tagline for my business?

Start by identifying your brand's unique selling points and target audience. Brainstorm keywords and phrases that reflect your brand's values and personality. Keep it short and simple, and make sure it is easy to remember and pronounce.

4. Can a tagline be changed over time?

Yes, a tagline can be changed as your business evolves or if it no longer aligns with your brand's message. However, it is important to maintain consistency and avoid changing it too frequently, as it can confuse and alienate customers.

5. How can I make sure my tagline is effective?

Test your tagline with a focus group or gather feedback from customers to see if it resonates with them and accurately represents your brand. Also, make sure it is unique, memorable, and reflects the essence of your brand in a positive and impactful way.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • AlowayFamily
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies