• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Support a Beauty Pageant Fundraiser for a Middle Schooler's Dream!

T
tpchefrebecca
I have a recruit who is doing a fundraiser for her daughter and I need wording for the invitations. I have offered to help and I am drawing a blank as to what to say. She is in the around middle school age.

Well, the money would have to go to the organization ultimately (not really her daughter), right? So, what kind of charitable organizations is the pageant associated with? Can you go that angle? Ask people to support the DD and the pageant with their XX Cause??

I am not sure. She has to come up with fees or something like that. Her mom is going to donate her commission and give away the benefits as prizes. I also am giving $2 per booking that actually have a date that day.

For a fundraiser, you have to have a name of an organization for the check to be cut to, so her daughter can not be named on the check. So, it would have to go to the org. Ask your recruit to find out more about the pageant and what they're involved in - if there are more charitable things they do, people are more likely to buy to help out, IMO.

Sounds like they are planning on doing a cooking show but the consultant is giving away her commission and using the host benefits as prizes. If that is so there won't be a check cut for the "fundraiser" and she's good.

tpchefrebecca said:
I am not sure. She has to come up with fees or something like that. Her mom is going to donate her commission and give away the benefits as prizes. I also am giving $2 per booking that actually have a date that day.

Ok so the show is not going to be submitted as a fundraiser?? I am reading correctly that she is going to do it to help raise funds for her daughter but not as a "fundraiser". I just want to make sure that I am understanding what you are saying and asking.

BethCooks4U said:
Sounds like they are planning on doing a cooking show but the consultant is giving away her commission and using the host benefits as prizes. If that is so there won't be a check cut for the "fundraiser" and she's good.

That is what she is doing. She is having a cooking show and then using the host benefits for prizes. She will then use her commission to give to the pageant. What I am looking for are cute sayings to put onto the invitations.

Sorry - I misunderstood.

So, basically, she is using her business to help her pay for her DD's beauty pageant fees, which is a great recruiting line, actually!! "What would you use an extra $XXX for each month? I'm using it to support my daughter in her beauty pageants!"

I'm not that creative with the invitations, but I'm sure someone here can help with that. Maybe offer it like an "open house" with drawings for the host benefits (must be present to win) and that all of the commissions will be going to pay for the beauty pageant fees. Good luck!

Related to Support a Beauty Pageant Fundraiser for a Middle Schooler's Dream!

1. What is the purpose of the fundraiser?

The purpose of the fundraiser is to support a middle school student's dream of participating in a beauty pageant. The funds raised will go towards covering the costs associated with the pageant, such as entry fees, attire, and travel expenses.

2. Who is the middle school student and why is she participating in a beauty pageant?

The middle school student is the daughter of the fundraiser's recruit. She has a passion for performing and has always dreamed of competing in a beauty pageant. This fundraiser will help make her dream a reality.

3. How can I support the fundraiser?

There are several ways to support the fundraiser. You can attend the event and purchase tickets or make a donation. You can also help spread the word by sharing the event with your friends and family. Any support, big or small, is greatly appreciated.

4. What is the goal of the fundraiser?

The goal of the fundraiser is to raise enough funds to cover the costs associated with the beauty pageant. This includes entry fees, attire, and travel expenses. Any additional funds raised will go towards supporting the middle school student's future goals and dreams.

5. When and where is the fundraiser taking place?

The fundraiser will take place on [date] at [location]. Please mark your calendars and join us for a fun-filled event in support of a middle school student's dream. More details will be provided closer to the date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• megara2688
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • heatherstobbs
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • jrny2001