• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Summer Tortellini Salad Recipe Requested from All the Best

In summary, this conversation discusses various aspects of making a Summer Tortellini Salad. It can be made ahead of time, with its flavors intensifying after refrigeration. The type of pasta can be substituted for personal preference. Frozen or canned corn can also be used, but should be prepared accordingly. Additional protein, such as grilled chicken or shrimp, can be added to the salad. When stored in an airtight container, the salad can last for 3-4 days in the fridge and its flavors will continue to develop over time.
rwispampered
Does anyone have a the Summer Tortellini Salad recipe from All the Best that they can post or email to me?

Summer Tortellini Salad
Ingredients:
1 package (9 ounces) uncooked refrigerated cheese-filled tortellini
1 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
1 large carrot, peeled and chopped
1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
4 green onions with tops, thinly sliced
1/4 cup snipped fresh parsley
1/2 cup fat-free ranch dressing
2 tablespoons grated fresh Parmesan cheese

Directions:
1. Cook tortellini according to package directions in Professional (8-qt.) Stockpot; drain and rinse under cold running water using large Colander. Place tortellini in large Colander Bowl and set aside.

2. Meanwhile, slice zucchini using Ultimate Slice & Grate fitted with v-shaped blade. Chop carrot using Food Chopper. Cut cherry tomatoes in half and slice green onions. Snip parsley using Kitchen Shears.

3. Add vegetables to tortellini. Pour salad dressing over salad. Grate Parmesan cheese over salad using Deluxe Cheese Grater; mix gently. Cover; refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.

Yield: 6 servings

Nutrients per serving: (1 cup): Calories 180, Total Fat 3 g, Saturated Fat 1.5 g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Carbohydrate 31 g, Protein 7 g, Sodium 490 mg, Fiber 3 g

©The Pampered Chef, Ltd. 2008

Thank You!!! Have you ever made it?

you're welcome. No I haven't ever made it, but it sounds good, I printed it out and might try it! :)

I am going to make it tonight and try it, if it is good I have to make it for about 30-50 people.

1. Can I make this Summer Tortellini Salad ahead of time?

Yes, this recipe is perfect for making ahead of time. The flavors actually develop and intensify after being refrigerated for a few hours. Just be sure to keep it in an airtight container and give it a good stir before serving.

2. Can I substitute the tortellini with a different type of pasta?

Absolutely! You can use any type of pasta you like for this recipe. Penne, rotini, or bowtie pasta are all great options. Just make sure to cook it according to package instructions before adding it to the salad.

3. Can I use frozen or canned corn for this recipe?

Yes, you can use either frozen or canned corn for this recipe. Just be sure to thaw and drain the frozen corn or drain the canned corn before adding it to the salad.

4. Can I add protein to this Summer Tortellini Salad?

Definitely! Grilled chicken, shrimp, or even chickpeas would make great additions to this salad. Just cook the protein separately and add it to the salad before serving.

5. How long will this Summer Tortellini Salad last in the fridge?

This salad will last in the fridge for 3-4 days when stored in an airtight container. However, the longer it sits, the more the flavors will develop and the better it will taste!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janezapchef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • chefsteph07
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
jendill
  • pctharper