• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Bridal Fair Success: Tips for Increasing Registries and Leads

In summary, the expert suggests that you should approach the registration for a bridal fair as if you are already registered, and offer a free bridal shower as an incentive. They also suggest that you hold a drawing for a free gift certificate and a cookbook.
Brandie
I have the opportunity to participate in another bridal fair this summer. The last one I did was in September, and I got several really good leads, but only two registries. Does anyone have a good idea for really getting registries? I have thought about having a form that they can fill out for me to register for them (the Well-Stocked Kitchen), but I'm not sure how much info they're going to want to write right there at the booth.

I have also thought about giving away a free bridal shower to anyone who registers within three days of the fair. I already do a "drawing" for a free bridal shower (nad then I call everyone and tell them they all won--that's where I've gotten some of my really good leads from the last fair), so I'm not sure that the free shower is that great of an incentive if I'm doing it twice.

Ideas, anyone? TIA!

it basically comes with ease. the first bridal show i did i got 12! i think you just start to get it going, talk to people, have the form ready to go, give the fiance a copy of the well stocked kitch. list and talk about it as the bride is filling out the paperwork. that was an evening show.

a saturday daytime one i only got 3 registries. but i am happy with that.

the expo company does door prizes so we just raffle off like $10 off your first order, or a free product. a free shower doesnt really do the trick.

good luck

what I am going to do, is get wireless connection thru tmobile for my laptop, and have them sign up then. its only like three clicks to register (I just registered myself and my fiance to see how easy it was). So this way they cant really say no haha

I used a quick registry form and offered a Season's Best to all the signed up - I have a drawing slip that allows them to ask for additional information about the regsitry and showers and then I follow up.

What I did is I have the Quick Registry form stapled to the front of the well stocked kitchen form, Tell them the beneifts of it are like having a catalog show. I give them a business card, a wedding regstry card that says were registred wtih the Pampere Chef my my website on it (merrill), and a post card that says registure with the Pampered Chef today with all of my information on it(Merrill again) I hand them one old catalog that says this catalog maybe old, but the stuff in it is not, if you would like to host a show please call me for an updated one. I only give them a seasons best if they registure with me that day, and at the last bridal fair that I did we were raffeling off the tomato knife and the green santooko (sp) so .... they had to fill out a DPDS, I let them knwo as they were filling that out their was some questions at the bottom of the slip if they could answer those I would know how to better serve them in the future. I got 15 leads from the Fair I spilt them with Tree or aka Therisa she got the other 15 leads.

Hope that helps!!1

I also do a quick registry "as a service I am providing today". I get the name of bride and groom, address of the bride, wedding date, phone#, name and number of the matron of honor, if they are interested in a cooking show (I never put pampered bridal shower, because it automatically shuts the door) or
opportunity. I hold a drawing for a free bridal shower, $10 gift cert. and a cookbook (seasons best). I call that evening or the next to book everyone that is a no on the cooking show a free bridal shower. I explain what I provide and how it works and set the date. (I call the matron of honor if the wedding is within reason of the wedding date). If it is too far out I call the bride and then tell her I would be happy to do a cooking show instead. If you approach it as they WON they get really excited. If they do decline (rare) I tell them I would be happy to put them back into the drawing for the 2nd & 3rd place, a $10 gc or the seasons best and I pick a simple recipe as a suggestion for them to try. Then follow up for the order and how the recipe turned out. Explain that we have cooking tools that are as fab as the recipe and invite them to a cooking show in the area so they have a chance to see the products in action.
In my last bridal fair I got 17 registries and booked 3 shows per week for April and May. It works!

What is the purpose of attending a bridal fair?

Attending a bridal fair allows you to showcase your products and services to a targeted audience of engaged couples who are actively seeking items for their wedding registry.

How can I stand out at a bridal fair?

To stand out at a bridal fair, make sure your booth is visually appealing and eye-catching. Offer samples and demonstrations of your products, and have special promotions or discounts for attendees. Also, make sure to engage with potential customers and showcase the benefits of your products.

How can I increase my number of leads and registries at a bridal fair?

To increase leads and registries, make sure to have a sign-up sheet or a way for attendees to leave their contact information. Offer incentives for signing up, such as a free gift or discount on their first purchase. You can also host a raffle or giveaway to attract more attention to your booth.

What should I bring to a bridal fair?

Make sure to bring plenty of business cards, brochures or catalogs, and samples of your products. It's also a good idea to have a sign or banner with your company name and logo, as well as any promotional materials or special offers.

How should I follow up with leads after a bridal fair?

Following up with leads after a bridal fair is crucial. Send a personalized email or handwritten note to thank them for visiting your booth and offer any special promotions or discounts. You can also consider reaching out via phone or social media to further engage with potential customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• catlwilles
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • straitfan
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies