• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sufficient Postage for Bills with 1/2 Sheet of Liberty Bell Stamps?

In summary, the current postage rate for bills with 1/2 sheet of Liberty Bell stamps is $0.55 for a standard-sized envelope. A half sheet of Liberty Bell stamps contains 20 stamps, so you would need 10 stamps for sufficient postage. You can also use a combination of Liberty Bell stamps and other stamps to make up the total postage amount required. If you don’t use enough postage, your bill may be returned to you or delivered with postage due, resulting in a delay in payment and additional fees. Additionally, Liberty Bell stamps are only valid for domestic mail within the United States and cannot be used for international bills.
heat123
Silver Member
I have about 1/2 a sheet of the LIberty bell ones and was wondering if that is enough to cover .41c postage for bills this month? Thanks!?

heat123 said:
I have about 1/2 a sheet of the LIberty bell ones and was wondering if that is enough to cover .41c postage for bills this month? Thanks!?
:D :D :D I guess that depends on how many bills you have!:D :D :D

And the Forever Stamps are good "forever"!:thumbup: you can use them.

Ok, I wasn't sure Thanks Becky!

1. What is the current postage rate for bills with 1/2 sheet of Liberty Bell stamps?

The current postage rate for bills with 1/2 sheet of Liberty Bell stamps is $0.55 for a standard-sized envelope.

2. How many Liberty Bell stamps are needed for a half sheet of stamps?

A half sheet of Liberty Bell stamps contains 20 stamps, so you would need 10 stamps for sufficient postage.

3. Can I use other stamps in addition to Liberty Bell stamps for sufficient postage?

Yes, you can use a combination of Liberty Bell stamps and other stamps to make up the total postage amount required.

4. What happens if I don’t use enough postage for my bills with 1/2 sheet of Liberty Bell stamps?

If you don’t use enough postage, your bill may be returned to you or delivered with postage due. This can result in a delay in payment and additional fees.

5. Can I use Liberty Bell stamps for international bills?

No, Liberty Bell stamps are only valid for domestic mail within the United States. For international bills, you will need to use the appropriate amount of international postage stamps.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lrice
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lrice
  • nickywsn
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedgirl3
  • kdangel518