• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mastering Word Choices for Successful Pampered Chef Shows

react poorly to your previous business endeavors. :)Yes. I actually change it up a little with friends and family and say "This is Noora, your very own, personal Pampered Chef lady". I'll state why I'm calling, get that out of the way, then catch up on personal stuff."Hi Suzy, this is Andrea, the Pampered Chef lady! I know it's been forever, I took a bit of a hiatus from my business, but I'm back and better than ever. I'm so excited about the specials we have for June and July, and I was wondering if you would like to host a show and earn some free products to add to your kitchen?"Andrea also suggests doing a grand re
avelissar
Good Morning!

I have taken a bit of a hiatus from Pampered Chef and I am thinking of giving it another try. I had a really hard time booking shows and even just calling people, period. I just did not know what to say. What do you say to people you haven't spoken to in months? How do you retain their interest?

What successful work choices work for you?

Thanks!

Andrea

"Hi Suzy, this is Andrea, the Pampered Chef lady! I know it's been forever, I took a bit of a hiatus from my business, but I'm back and better than ever. I'm so excited about the specials we have for June and July, and I was wondering if you would like to host a show and earn some free products to add to your kitchen?"

Also, consider doing a Grand Re-Opening show, and inviting those who don't want to host. Do everything you know you're supposed to tell your hosts to do to ensure a great turnout.

NooraK said:
"Hi Suzy, this is Andrea, the Pampered Chef lady! I know it's been forever, I took a bit of a hiatus from my business, but I'm back and better than ever. I'm so excited about the specials we have for June and July, and I was wondering if you would like to host a show and earn some free products to add to your kitchen?"

Also, consider doing a Grand Re-Opening show, and inviting those who don't want to host. Do everything you know you're supposed to tell your hosts to do to ensure a great turnout.

Say this even if you're calling a friend or relative, so they immediately know you're calling about business. That way, if the conversation starts out catching up with each other, the person won't be surprised when you turn it back to business, and they won't feel 'used.'

pampchefsarah said:
Say this even if you're calling a friend or relative, so they immediately know you're calling about business. That way, if the conversation starts out catching up with each other, the person won't be surprised when you turn it back to business, and they won't feel 'used.'

Yes. I actually change it up a little with friends and family and say "This is Noora, your very own, personal Pampered Chef lady". I'll state why I'm calling, get that out of the way, then catch up on personal stuff.

NooraK said:

I would change this wording to say something like, " I have a few open dates left and wanted to offer one of my first available dates to you. I know how much you wanted ( product x) and this is a great month to add that to your kitchen for free. I have a fabulous recipe I am sharing with my hosts and guests this month. Would you like to look at those dates?"
Remember to make sure your customers are able to see this as a great opportunity for them. :)

This is great advice. Thank you :)

OK, I have to further ask, if you are just starting your business, and you've been in other things before, how do you approach your friends & family (so they don't run the other direction)? Thanks!

*I* personally might lead into the conversation with something that doesn't make it sound like I am about to ask them to host a show if you think they will be skittish about it after past experiences. I might say something like " I really think I am going to like PC so much better than ( fill in the blank) because, ya know, I get to learn all of these new recipes so I can share them and they are so GOOD and so inexpensive, this is actually something everyone needs. Do you want to come over one night when I try ( x) and help me see if it is any good?
Honestly my first 4-6 hosts were not family, they were co workers and friends. The people who were reluctant to discuss my business I just left alone. Business is everywhere.
HOWever.... the funniest thing is that those are also the people who, when they came over for cookouts, etc, fell in love with the products and ended up hosting successful shows.
Focus on starting your business with those friends who didn't host shows in the past and slowly bring the others around.

Gkoinski, I was just honest with them, shared my goals, and asked if they would be willing to host. I did have a couple ask if I was still with the other direct sales business, and I just said that it didn't fit my personality well enough, so I moved on to PC. They all understood b/c I am always in the kitchen and PC is obviously more natural for me.
I wouldn't stress about it. The past is the past. I guess if you are constantly jumping from one thing to another it might be a problem, but just trying something new shouldn't be intimidating or offensive to them. If you are serious about your business they will be too. Different things work for different people.

I also took a "leave" and got back into the business in March.
I found that people generally won't do anything for free, so I asked for their help in getting my business off the ground.
This really worked for me....especially with my neighbors.
Good Luck! :)

What are some tips for using successful word choices in my Pampered Chef business?

1. Use descriptive language: Instead of simply saying a product is "good," use more specific words like "delicious," "flavorful," or "mouth-watering" to entice customers.

2. Know your audience: Use words and phrases that will resonate with your target demographic. For example, if you primarily sell to busy parents, focus on convenience and time-saving benefits in your word choices.

3. Use emotional triggers: Words that evoke emotion, such as "indulgent," "luxurious," or "nostalgic," can be powerful in convincing customers to make a purchase.

4. Be authentic: Avoid using overly sales-y or gimmicky language. Instead, be genuine and sincere in your word choices to build trust with your customers.

5. Keep it simple: Using complex or technical language may confuse or intimidate potential customers. Stick to simple and clear word choices to effectively communicate the benefits of your products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• avelissar
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • caraighan
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Admin Greg