• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I become a successful Pampered Chef consultant?

In summary, the speaker is reaching out to someone named Andrea to discuss the possibility of joining their Pampered Chef business. They mention a hiatus and wanting to restart the business, and also mention a special incentive for new consultants and consultant hosts. They also mention a June host special for discounted outdoor products and a July host special for discounted salad essentials. The speaker leaves a phone message for Andrea, expressing their excitement to speak with her and mentioning the potential for income and a team through recruiting. They also encourage having an intent in mind when speaking to Andrea and highlight the benefits of joining the Pampered Chef business.
avelissar
I have taken a hiatus from my PC Business and I am trying to start it back up. One of my major hang ups is voicemails - what do you say? I don't want to sound corny, but I want to sound excited about PC and persuasive.

Thanks!

Andrea

Hi _______, this is __________.! I'm calling you because I realized how much I missed my Pampered Chef business when I took ( a break, a leave, time off, etc...last____). I"ve had so much encouagement from (past guests, past host, friends, family, etc...) that I decided this is where my heart belongs! I would love for to be one of my(charter hosts if resigning or first hosts)! I thought about you because I know how much (you love..., fun we had...., etc...). I'm sorry I missed you today! I'll try calling back later in the week because I know you will want to hear about July's awesome guest and hosts specials. If you want I would love if you called me first. My # is______. I'll have a special gift for you if you call me before I call back saying you are in for July!

Or something like that...

LIVE CONVERSATIONHi, -n-! [persue recruiting interview] Hopefully I am catching you at an okay time to chat, yes? Great! I had to focus away from Pampered Chef for a little while, and as I return, you are one of the first people on my mind! We have an incredible incentive both for new starting consultants, and for consultant hosts, and I was just thinking of you to possibly join me in this amazing business! What would you do with another couple of hundred dollars a month? (pause) I would even love to have a career conversation with you! Could we get together in the next 3 days for coffee to look at the amazing possibilities?YES - book interview. NO - [persue booking] thanks for considering it. Maybe in a few weeks. (keep on your leads list FOREVER)Could you imagine your kitchen filled with awesome Pampered Chef products? Our hosts are always amazed at how much stuff they get for free! This month we are splurging on our hosts: Host a Show in June and save 60% on one of our favorite outdoor products! Hosts with guest sales of $150–$649.99 may choose from the BBQ Grill Basket, Collapsible Serving Bowls, Outdoor Party Sticks and BBQ Grill Tray. To choose the cool new outdoor product at 60% off, hosts must have guest sales of $650 or more. Host a Show in June and save 60% on one of our favorite outdoor products!
Can I share our June 2010 Host Specials, you'd get to choose one at 60% off?YES. Book it.NO. [persue July booking] Would you host a show in July and save 60% on one of our salad essentials, perfect for a crisp and refreshing green salad on your deck or patio?YES. Hosts with guest sales of $150–$649.99 may choose from the Large Bamboo Square Bowl & Bamboo Salad Claws, Ultimate Mandoline, Salad & Berry Spinner, Salad Chopper and Food Chopper. When your guest sales total $650 or more, the
Stainless Mixing Bowl Set is also one of your choices! Only $29.80! Which one sounds good to you?
NO. [persue sale] Could I mail you a mini catalog with our newest items? I'll call you a couple days later to see what caught your eye. Is there anything else I can help you with?PHONE MESSAGE: [phone number at the beginning helps if they are writing your info to return calls] Hi, -n-, this is Andrea with The Pampered Chef at 310-555-1234! I apologize for not being in touch recently, but am so excited to speak with you today! There are three tremendous specials I wanted to share with you - one for hundreds of dollars a month in income, one for favorite outdoor products in June, and one for one of our salad essentials, perfect for a crisp and refreshing green salad on your deck or patio in July. If you like, call me back at 310-555-1234 or, if it's easier, just email me at [email protected]. (smiling)Talk with you soon!Have an intent in mind when you speak to them, and when you leave a message. Don't forget recruiting is your fast track to a team, more fun, and $$$$. God bless, take care!

1. What do I say in my voicemail?

For voicemails related to Pampered Chef, it's important to include your name, contact information, and a brief description of why you are calling. You can also mention any specific products or deals you are interested in, or if you are following up on a previous conversation.

2. How long should my voicemail be?

Your voicemail should be concise and to the point. Aim for no more than 30-60 seconds, as most people won't listen to a longer message. If you have a lot to say, consider breaking it up into multiple shorter messages.

3. Should I leave my phone number even if the person already has it?

Yes, it's always a good idea to leave your phone number in case the person needs to reference it or doesn't have it saved. It also makes it easier for them to call you back without having to search for your contact information.

4. Is it okay to leave a voicemail for a potential customer?

Yes, leaving a voicemail is a great way to introduce yourself and your business to potential customers. Just make sure to keep your message professional and engaging.

5. How many times should I follow up if I don't hear back after leaving a voicemail?

It's best to follow up no more than 2-3 times if you don't hear back after leaving a voicemail. If the person doesn't respond after that, it's best to move on and focus on other leads. Remember to always be respectful and professional in your follow-up attempts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• avelissar
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
K_Baker
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • riggs62