• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Successful Promotion on Consultant Connection: A Journey!

In summary, Carolyn promoted herself to Advanced Director and also promoted her first Director. She has been quiet because she thought she was going to lose her title, but her TL made the decision to go as a Director and Carolyn went from being a TL-paid-as-C to meeting all the Director requirements in a matter of 30 days. This inspires Carolyn to keep working hard to achieve her goals.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
If everything is as it appears to be on Consultant Connection...I just promoted my first Director AND promoted myself to Advanced Director!!!!:party::pray::D:blushing::):love0010: :money:

YAY!!!!! :party:

Congratulations! That is awesome!

I've been pretty quiet all month because I thought I was going to lose my title. Of my two SCs, one broke her foot and took the month off and her recruit threw her back off...so I only had one. I had one TL but she had not yet met the TL (or SC) requirements...so I thought I was up the creek. Then my TL made the decision that she was not going to NC unless she was going as a Director...and dangit, she WAS GOING! LOL In a matter of 30 days she went from being a TL-paid-as-C to meeting ALL the Director requirements!!!! So my head is just spinning that I went from about-to-lose-my-title to promoting-to-AD!!

That's awesome Carolyn and so inspiring! Thanks for sharing this with us! :)

WOW what a great story & ending!!!
We'll be walking together :)

Yay Carolyn!!! That's such great news. Way to go!!!!!

way to go Carolyn!!! Congrats!!

Congratulations!!!

Oh, dang it...I originally had WAA HO!!!! (what a dork I am) In editing, this is how it came out!!! Sorry!!!

WAA HOO !!

:party:Carolyn, I am so proud of you!!! Hopefully it puts all those gremlins away from evil:devil: hosts trying to make you feel like crap!! (I am SO poetic!!)

You inspire me!! I want to catch up to all of my fellow Cheffies on this loop!!

congratulations!!! I had the same thing happen this month. It can be done and it feels amazing!!! Enjoy the high you deserve it!!!

WOW Carolyn! That is super AWESOME!!!

ChefLisa said:
WOW Carolyn! That is super AWESOME!!!

I second that!! Congrats!!

I wish my team would catch that fever! :rolleyes:

Congratulations Carolyn! That's WONDERFUL news!!

Curious, do you guys do over the $12k? That would seriously be my problem if/when I promote!

OMG Carolyn, that is so awesome!!!! I wish I was in Wave 3 just so I could cheer for you!!! You go girl! WAAAHOOOOOO and Heeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

oh, I just realized, we get to walk together Carolyn!!!! Yipeeeee!

awesome--any hints?

Wahoo to Carolyn and Lori! Advanced Directors! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lori, you too!??!?!
OMG - I am SO excited!!!!! CONGRATS!! Can't wait to walk with you!
Morfia - what did it for my team was my one gal who wanted to promote to Director (Cary, ya'll will meet her on here soon) made the decision that she wasn't going to NC unless she was going as a director...and by gosh nothing was going to stop her. Plain & simple. So, I supported her, followed up with her, kept her accountable...and voila!! She's a director!! I didn't' even realize until about 2 days ago that by her promoting to Director, that promoted ME to AD!!

pampmomof3 said:
Congratulations Carolyn! That's WONDERFUL news!!

Curious, do you guys do over the $12k? That would seriously be my problem if/when I promote!

We did just over $14k this month...NOT a typical month...that's going to be my challenge as well...keeping those sales UP UP UP

Congrats to you, Carolyn!!!!

I am working towards AD as well. My team has done over $12000/month in sales several times this year. It's more consistant than I thought it would be. Now to just get my Team Leader in line for Directorship!

Great job for you, though. I love this site for all of the incentive!

Thanks Janice - can't wait to celebrate with you when YOU promote, too!

Carolyn,

You should write up your story and send it to PC. Maybe we'll see you in a "Good News" email.

pcjenn said:
Carolyn,

You should write up your story and send it to PC. Maybe we'll see you in a "Good News" email.

ditto that!

You Go Girl!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Carolyn CONGRATS!!! That is so Awesome for you!! Wahoo :) I will cheer real loud for ya!

dannyzmom said:
We did just over $14k this month...NOT a typical month...that's going to be my challenge as well...keeping those sales UP UP UP

Carolyn, how many team members are active...including the "every other month" people?

I ask because we hit over $14,000 consistantly so maybe I can look at my team and see if I have any suggestions.

My biggest problem is keeping someone's team members going until they hit the magic numbers to qualify for director. We get close and then someone goes by the way side.

The one that is closest would be a pass by so I would have to keep her team going for 3 months. Then there would be an issue of hurt feelings on the part of the person she is passing by.

Congrats Carolyn! I'm so excited for you!! WOO HOO!!!

1. How do I create a successful promotion on Consultant Connection?

To create a successful promotion on Consultant Connection, you should first start by setting clear goals and objectives for your promotion. Then, utilize the various tools and resources available on Consultant Connection such as the marketing library, social media templates, and email campaigns. Be sure to also engage with your customers and network through regular communication and follow-ups.

2. What type of promotions can I run on Consultant Connection?

Consultant Connection allows you to run a variety of promotions, including discounts, free gifts with purchase, hostess rewards, and more. You can also customize your promotions to fit your specific business and customer needs.

3. How can I track the success of my promotion on Consultant Connection?

Consultant Connection offers various tracking tools, such as the sales tracker and promotion performance report, to help you monitor and analyze the success of your promotion. These tools allow you to track your sales, customer engagement, and overall return on investment.

4. Can I collaborate with other consultants on Consultant Connection for a promotion?

Yes, you can collaborate with other consultants on Consultant Connection for a promotion. The platform allows you to connect with other consultants through the Consultant Directory and the Forums section, where you can share ideas, tips, and resources for successful promotions.

5. How can I promote my Consultant Connection promotion to my customers?

You can promote your Consultant Connection promotion to your customers through various channels, such as social media, email marketing, and in-person events. You can also utilize the customizable marketing materials available on Consultant Connection to create professional and attractive promotions to share with your customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 11accold
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • baychef