• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

From Almost Quitting to Director Promotion: My Journey to Success!

In summary, "I Did It I Did It!!!" is a popular cookbook and meal planning program offered by Pampered Chef. It includes a variety of healthy and delicious recipes, as well as tips and tools to make meal planning easier. The cost of the program varies and can be obtained from a Pampered Chef consultant. It is suitable for people with dietary restrictions, as it offers a variety of accommodating recipes. No special equipment is needed, but having basic kitchen tools can make meal preparation easier. The program also allows for customization of meal plans based on dietary needs, preferences, and schedule.
kittychef
I just promoted to director!!!:sing::sing::sing: I think I'm still in shock! I've had some crazy months and almost hung up the apron for good in January. So glad I didn't!
Ok I just had to share my excitement!! I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight I'm so giddy!!:D:D

Congratulations!!! :D

Congratulations!

Congrats!!! :d

How exciting!! Yay!!!

Thank you !!

Congratulations!!! Great job!

Wahoooo!!! Congrats! Isn't it awesome that you can rev your biz whenever you decide to? Crazy what a couple of months can do...glad you kept your apron! ;)

KUDOS!!!

Thanks Jolie! You're so right! I can't believe I was ready to call it quits!

Congratulations!

What is "I Did It I Did It!!!"?

"I Did It I Did It!!!" is a popular cookbook and meal planning program offered by Pampered Chef. It includes a variety of healthy and delicious recipes, as well as tips and tools to make meal planning easier.

How much does "I Did It I Did It!!!" cost?

The cost of "I Did It I Did It!!!" varies depending on the package and options you choose. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for specific pricing information.

Is "I Did It I Did It!!!" suitable for people with dietary restrictions?

Yes, "I Did It I Did It!!!" offers a variety of recipes that can accommodate different dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free, dairy-free, or vegetarian. You can also filter recipes by dietary needs on our website.

Do I need special equipment to use "I Did It I Did It!!!"?

No, you do not need any special equipment to use "I Did It I Did It!!!". However, having basic kitchen tools and utensils will make meal preparation easier and more efficient.

Can I customize my meal plan with "I Did It I Did It!!!"?

Yes, "I Did It I Did It!!!" allows you to customize your meal plan by selecting recipes that fit your dietary needs, preferences, and schedule. You can also add your own recipes to the program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Koolotus
  • Inomiamenda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • ChefKrisB