• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Success Starts Here: Invite, Pamper, & Refer!

In summary, the "Success Starts Here" program is a referral program for Pampered Chef consultants to grow their business and reach their goals. Participants must be actively selling products and can earn rewards and bonuses by inviting, pampering, and referring customers. Benefits include faster business growth, connecting with new customers, and building strong relationships. To participate, consultants can share their personal referral link through various communication platforms. The program is open to all active consultants, including new ones, and is a great way to jumpstart their business.
Ginger428
Gold Member
I really cant type all this now, cuz I'm getting ready for a show & I dont type fast:(
Attendance=success more is the secret
If you need to change your show date, please call me _weeks in advance
Calender Reminders
Success is only 40 invitations away
I Love Referrals
Phone Orders Welcome
The Pampered Chef ( little circles with Logo & Fruit in it)

Who's giving these things away? Nancy's? You? Who?

Ginger428 said:
I Love Referrals
Phone Orders Welcome
The Pampered Chef ( little circles with Logo & Fruit in it)

I love these. Nancy has so many great stickers.

I wish that she would do more for fundraising

Molly Jo said:
Who's giving these things away? Nancy's? You? Who?

Nancy is giving them away with any ( I think) 20.00 order:D

Can someone post the website again for those of us that didn't write it down or bookmark it the first billion times?? Thanks!

nancy's websit
gilliandanielle said:
Can someone post the website again for those of us that didn't write it down or bookmark it the first billion times?? Thanks!

it's now on the consultant web page, i think under the vendors.

HTH

I'M DRUGGED UP :( ALL WKEND FROM MIRGRAIENS :(

Is anyone about to place an order? I want 2 of the PC buttons but due to moving to Scotland that's all I want. However I don't want to pay $5 shipping for them! :)

Related to Success Starts Here: Invite, Pamper, & Refer!

1. What is the "Success Starts Here" program all about?

The "Success Starts Here: Invite, Pamper, & Refer!" program is a referral program designed to help our consultants grow their business and reach their goals. It focuses on inviting, pampering, and referring customers to help build a strong customer base and increase sales.

2. How do I participate in the "Success Starts Here" program?

To participate in the program, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant and be actively selling products. You can then start inviting, pampering, and referring customers to earn rewards and bonuses through the program.

3. What are the benefits of participating in the "Success Starts Here" program?

Participating in the program can help you grow your business and reach your goals faster. You can earn rewards and bonuses for every customer you invite, pamper, and refer, and also have the opportunity to connect with new customers and build strong relationships.

4. How do I invite customers to join the program?

You can invite customers to join the program by sharing your personal referral link with them. This link can be found on your consultant dashboard and can be shared through email, social media, or any other communication platform.

5. Can I participate in the program if I am new to Pampered Chef?

Yes, the "Success Starts Here" program is open to all active Pampered Chef consultants, regardless of how long you have been with the company. It is a great way for new consultants to jumpstart their business and start building a strong customer base.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcsharon1
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
Replies
Views
kristenskitchen
  • cookingwithlove
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies