• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stuck - Between a Rock and a Hard Place!

I was going to e-mail everyone back and tell them that I was changing my mind and would be continuing on with PC. And then, at the end of the e-mail, I was going to say something like, "I know this is going to sound really strange but I just can't let go of PC. I love it here and I just can't imagine not being a part of it." Well, I followed through with my plan...and the response I got was something like this. "Deb, we have been waiting for this for a long time. We are so glad that you are staying with us. You have made a big difference in our lives and we are so grateful." Just thinking about it now, makes my
wadesgirl
Gold Member
If you could just keep me in your thoughts and prayers. I'm having to make one of the biggest decisions in my life right now and I'm not sure what to do. I have my heart telling me one thing and my gut telling me another. Either way I'll get hurt. Not a good time to be me right now :(

My prayers are with you.

praying for you, know there is light at the end of the tunnel, someday.
laurie

You're in my thoughts and prayers to get through whatever this is. Have confidence that you'll make the best decision possible. Is there anyone you can talk this over with? Have you tried making a pro's con's list of each choice?

You and in my thoughts and prayers as well.

Wow, that's rough. Prayers to you!

Praying for strength to get you through this hard time.

gailz2 said:
You're in my thoughts and prayers to get through whatever this is. Have confidence that you'll make the best decision possible. Is there anyone you can talk this over with? Have you tried making a pro's con's list of each choice?

My sister has been right there beside me! I haven't made a list yet only because I know what I really should do but I'm still torn!

That's a tough place to be. I pray that you receive the guidance & strength that you need to make the right decision.

Aww, I'm sorry to hear this! I'm praying for you!

Praying for God's will and that He will give you the strength to make the decision you need to make. God does not give us anything we can't handle it only helps us become the person he created us to be.

((( HUG ))) Trusting that you will find peace in the decisions you need to make/

Praying for you and asking for strength and comfort through this...

I hope everything works out. Is there any way we can help sort it out with you?

AJPratt said:
I hope everything works out. Is there any way we can help sort it out with you?

I wish I could tell all on here and know I'd get some great advice but I'm afraid of what I want to/don't want to say publicly! I'm still struggling with the choice I have to make. I just don't know what to do.

thinking of you - wish you a clear mind and courage. :)

I have this quote on my computer at work and my bulletin board at home and it has helped me tremendously this last month.

"The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you."

Still prayer for strength for you.

wadesgirl said:
I wish I could tell all on here and know I'd get some great advice but I'm afraid of what I want to/don't want to say publicly! I'm still struggling with the choice I have to make. I just don't know what to do.

I totally understand. You could always PM me or someone you are comfortable with. Good luck! You will make the right decision.

AJPratt said:
I totally understand. You could always PM me or someone you are comfortable with. Good luck! You will make the right decision.

Thanks! I love that I can come here and get great support.

Me, too! It makes such a huge difference in my life! I know it will work out!

Praying for you and your decisions here!

Just don't quit PC!

Praying for God's will to see you thru.

AJPratt said:
Just don't quit PC!

Heck no! That is the one thing I do love in my life!

wadesgirl said:
Heck no! That is the one thing I do love in my life!

Well, thank Gawd! (my Jersey accent, that I really don't have LOL)

Have you considered opening up to your pc (military)sisters. I'm a wife of a retiree( married 34 years now) and i know that often times miltary wifes understand what others do not... Remember we were not issued to our spouses

debbi

Got say that you sound like I did several months ago. All though I am totally sure what you are facing is quite different from what I had too. However, I had a Saturday to myself and I was totally in the dumper. I had e-mailed everyone in my cluster that prior Friday that I had decided to quit PC. I was so depressed and down that I was already considering several very STUPID options. One included a one way trip to Montana the other, well, let's just say there was no turning back from. I was so confused, tired and so completely discombobulated that I just could not handle it. And everyone I asked, gave me different answers. Anyway, I decided that on following Saturday morning to put the question out there to God. Then I shut up!
About half way through that Saturday, I got my answer. It is funny how the answer came via a TV program I just happened to stumble upon on Satelite, which I normally do not watch, but there it was.
Anyway, the following Monday I made ther phone calls and appointments i needed to make and since then, all is right with the world.
Put the question out there for God to hear. Then shut up and listen. You will get the guidence you need if you truely "let go and let God."
My thoughs and prayers are with you.
Oh remember something else, the answer may NOT be at all what you expect. I know I ended up doing things to make things right that I had never had any intention of doing. But I had to in order to "fix" me.

pampered1224 said:
Got say that you sound like I did several months ago. All though I am totally sure what you are facing is quite different from what I had too. However, I had a Saturday to myself and I was totally in the dumper. I had e-mailed everyone in my cluster that prior Friday that I had decided to quit PC. I was so depressed and down that I was already considering several very STUPID options. One included a one way trip to Montana the other, well, let's just say there was no turning back from. I was so confused, tired and so completely discombobulated that I just could not handle it. And everyone I asked, gave me different answers. Anyway, I decided that on following Saturday morning to put the question out there to God. Then I shut up!
About half way through that Saturday, I got my answer. It is funny how the answer came via a TV program I just happened to stumble upon on Satelite, which I normally do not watch, but there it was.
Anyway, the following Monday I made ther phone calls and appointments i needed to make and since then, all is right with the world.
Put the question out there for God to hear. Then shut up and listen. You will get the guidence you need if you truely "let go and let God."
My thoughs and prayers are with you.
Oh remember something else, the answer may NOT be at all what you expect. I know I ended up doing things to make things right that I had never had any intention of doing. But I had to in order to "fix" me.

Thanks for the great words of encouragement! Glad to hear you managed through it!

I actually made my decision this last weekend. I had one last thing that just pushed me over the edge. Please keep praying for me though, it will be a tough couple of weeks/months ahead of me.

Quitting PC isn't an option for me at this point, it is truely the on good thing in my life. But I know at some point last year I had that feeling and came on here for some great support and encouragement and was able to get the help I needed that actually had nothing to do with PC!

I will continue to pray that you receive the strength and guidance you need during this time. {{{HUGS}}}

1. What is "Stuck - Between a Rock and a Hard Place!"?

"Stuck - Between a Rock and a Hard Place!" is a popular saying that refers to being in a difficult or challenging situation where there seems to be no good solution.

2. Can you explain the phrase "between a rock and a hard place"?

The phrase "between a rock and a hard place" comes from the literal meaning of being physically stuck between two large, immovable objects. In a figurative sense, it describes being faced with two equally difficult or undesirable options.

3. How can I make the best decision when I feel stuck between a rock and a hard place?

Making a decision when you feel stuck between a rock and a hard place can be challenging. It's important to take a step back and objectively consider all of your options. You may also want to seek advice from trusted friends or family members, or even a professional counselor, to help you make the best decision for yourself.

4. What should I do if my heart and gut are telling me different things?

When your heart and gut are telling you different things, it can be confusing and overwhelming. It's important to listen to both your emotions and your instincts, but also try to rationalize and weigh the pros and cons of each option. Ultimately, trust your own judgement and make the decision that feels right for you.

5. How can I cope when I know either decision will result in getting hurt?

It can be difficult to deal with the possibility of getting hurt, no matter what decision you make. It's important to remember that sometimes taking risks and making difficult decisions can lead to personal growth and positive outcomes. Also, remember to take care of yourself and seek support from loved ones during this challenging time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • magentablue
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • Jennie4PC
  • General Chat
Replies