1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Stuck - between a rock and a hard place!

1. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

If you could just keep me in your thoughts and prayers. I'm having to make one of the biggest decisions in my life right now and I'm not sure what to do. I have my heart telling me one thing and my gut telling me another. Either way I'll get hurt. Not a good time to be me right now :(

Oct 6, 2009
  2. tmseiling

tmseiling Novice Member

My prayers are with you.

Oct 6, 2009
  3. lauriedip

lauriedip Member

praying for you, know there is light at the end of the tunnel, someday.
    laurie

Oct 6, 2009
  4. gailz2

gailz2 Senior Member Gold Member

You're in my thoughts and prayers to get through whatever this is. Have confidence that you'll make the best decision possible. Is there anyone you can talk this over with? Have you tried making a pro's con's list of each choice?

Oct 6, 2009
  5. heather223

heather223 Veteran Member Gold Member

You and in my thoughts and prayers as well.

Oct 6, 2009
  6. dkitten13

dkitten13 Member

Wow, that's rough. Prayers to you!

Oct 6, 2009
  7. pamperedpals

pamperedpals Senior Member Gold Member

Praying for strength to get you through this hard time.

Oct 6, 2009
  8. crystalscookingnow

crystalscookingnow Senior Member Gold Member

I'm praying for you.

9. wadesgirl

My sister has been right there beside me! I haven't made a list yet only because I know what I really should do but I'm still torn!

Oct 6, 2009
  10. crystalscookingnow

crystalscookingnow Senior Member Gold Member

That's a tough place to be. I pray that you receive the guidance & strength that you need to make the right decision.

11. pampchefrhondab

pampchefrhondab Senior Member

Aww, I'm sorry to hear this! I'm praying for you!

12. PamperedChefLayla

PamperedChefLayla Member Gold Member

Praying for God's will and that He will give you the strength to make the decision you need to make. God does not give us anything we can't handle it only helps us become the person he created us to be.

13. pampered.chris

pampered.chris Veteran Member Gold Member

Praying for you!

14. etteluap70PC

etteluap70PC Legacy Member Gold Member

((( HUG ))) Trusting that you will find peace in the decisions you need to make/

15. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

Praying for you and asking for strength and comfort through this...

16. AJPratt

AJPratt Legend Member Silver Member

I hope everything works out. Is there any way we can help sort it out with you?

Oct 6, 2009
  17. twinchefs

twinchefs Advanced Member Gold Member

Praying for you

Oct 7, 2009
  18. wadesgirl

I wish I could tell all on here and know I'd get some great advice but I'm afraid of what I want to/don't want to say publicly! I'm still struggling with the choice I have to make. I just don't know what to do.

Oct 7, 2009
  19. stefani2

stefani2 Veteran Member

thinking of you - wish you a clear mind and courage. :)

Oct 7, 2009
  20. pamperedpals

I have this quote on my computer at work and my bulletin board at home and it has helped me tremendously this last month.

"The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you."

Still prayer for strength for you.

21. AJPratt

I totally understand. You could always PM me or someone you are comfortable with. Good luck! You will make the right decision.

Oct 8, 2009
  22. wadesgirl

Thanks! I love that I can come here and get great support.

Oct 8, 2009
  23. AJPratt

Me, too! It makes such a huge difference in my life! I know it will work out!

Oct 8, 2009
  24. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

Praying for you and your decisions here!

Oct 8, 2009
  25. AJPratt

Just don't quit PC!

Oct 8, 2009
  26. Dina Atnip

Dina Atnip Advanced Member Gold Member

Praying for God's will to see you thru.

Oct 8, 2009
  27. wadesgirl

Heck no! That is the one thing I do love in my life!

Oct 9, 2009
  28. AJPratt

Well, thank Gawd! (my Jersey accent, that I really don't have LOL)

Oct 10, 2009
  29. DEBBI

DEBBI Member

Have you considered opening up to your pc (military)sisters. I'm a wife of a retiree( married 34 years now) and i know that often times miltary wifes understand what others do not... Remember we were not issued to our spouses

debbi

Oct 11, 2009
  30. pampered1224

pampered1224 Legacy Member Silver Member

Got say that you sound like I did several months ago. All though I am totally sure what you are facing is quite different from what I had too. However, I had a Saturday to myself and I was totally in the dumper. I had e-mailed everyone in my cluster that prior Friday that I had decided to quit PC. I was so depressed and down that I was already considering several very STUPID options. One included a one way trip to Montana the other, well, let's just say there was no turning back from. I was so confused, tired and so completely discombobulated that I just could not handle it. And everyone I asked, gave me different answers. Anyway, I decided that on following Saturday morning to put the question out there to God. Then I shut up!
    About half way through that Saturday, I got my answer. It is funny how the answer came via a TV program I just happened to stumble upon on Satelite, which I normally do not watch, but there it was.
    Anyway, the following Monday I made ther phone calls and appointments i needed to make and since then, all is right with the world.
    Put the question out there for God to hear. Then shut up and listen. You will get the guidence you need if you truely "let go and let God."
    My thoughs and prayers are with you.
    Oh remember something else, the answer may NOT be at all what you expect. I know I ended up doing things to make things right that I had never had any intention of doing. But I had to in order to "fix" me.

Oct 12, 2009
  31. wadesgirl

Thanks for the great words of encouragement! Glad to hear you managed through it!

I actually made my decision this last weekend. I had one last thing that just pushed me over the edge. Please keep praying for me though, it will be a tough couple of weeks/months ahead of me.

Quitting PC isn't an option for me at this point, it is truely the on good thing in my life. But I know at some point last year I had that feeling and came on here for some great support and encouragement and was able to get the help I needed that actually had nothing to do with PC!

Oct 12, 2009
  32. pamperedpals

I will continue to pray that you receive the strength and guidance you need during this time. {{{HUGS}}}

Oct 12, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted