• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayer Request... Vent/Babble Alert!

In summary, Debbie's husband is in another country and she is feeling uncertain about his well-being. Debbie is trying to keep busy with work, but is feeling overwhelmed. She asks for prayers for her and her husband.
ahammons
Hi everyone! Could you please keep my DH and I in your prayers? Something's going on right now, and I am trying my hardest to keep myself together. I don't want to go into all the details, but as many of you know, DH is in another country right now. We've been married for over four years now, and have gone through some rough spots just like everyone else.
Lately I've been getting a strange vibe from him. He's assured me that everything's fine, but I can't shake this awful feeling in my gut. I've been praying that everything will be fine and our marriage sustains this. I don't think I could handle it if something were to go wrong - it's hard enough trying to stay strong for our kids while he's away.

I'm hoping I can try to keep busy with PC, but I've just been so numb over the past few days. Please, keep us in your prayers.

sending a prayer for you!! BIG (((HUGS)))

So sorry
ahammons said:
Hi everyone! Could you please keep my DH and I in your prayers? Something's going on right now, and I am trying my hardest to keep myself together. I don't want to go into all the details, but as many of you know, DH is in another country right now. We've been married for over four years now, and have gone through some rough spots just like everyone else.
Lately I've been getting a strange vibe from him. He's assured me that everything's fine, but I can't shake this awful feeling in my gut. I've been praying that everything will be fine and our marriage sustains this. I don't think I could handle it if something were to go wrong - it's hard enough trying to stay strong for our kids while he's away.

I'm hoping I can try to keep busy with PC, but I've just been so numb over the past few days. Please, keep us in your prayers.

I am so sorry to hear your having problems right now. You will be in my prayers. Remember the Lord is our Rock and can help us in the roughest storms! Call out to him and seek him daily. He will bring you peace.

Debbie :D (((HUG)))

It's always difficult when you're separated by miles and miles. You'll be in my prayers.

Ashlee, I'm so sorry that you are going through this troubled time. I will pray for you and your family. ((((Hugs))))

Ashlee~

I pray that God will carry both of you through this time. It's got to be very hard to be seperated for so long. I pray that if your DH is having some difficulties, that he would confide in YOU and no one else! Remember, He can get you through anything!

1. What is the purpose of "Prayer Request... Vent/Babble Alert!"?

"Prayer Request... Vent/Babble Alert!" is a community forum where Pampered Chef consultants can share their personal struggles, ask for prayers and support, and also celebrate their successes.

2. How can I access "Prayer Request... Vent/Babble Alert!"?

You can access "Prayer Request... Vent/Babble Alert!" by logging into your Pampered Chef consultant account and clicking on the "Community" tab. From there, you can select the "Forums" option and then navigate to the "Prayer Request... Vent/Babble Alert!" forum.

3. Can I post anonymously on "Prayer Request... Vent/Babble Alert!"?

Yes, you have the option to post anonymously on "Prayer Request... Vent/Babble Alert!". This can be helpful for those who want to share personal struggles but prefer to keep their identity private.

4. How should I respond to posts on "Prayer Request... Vent/Babble Alert!"?

We encourage all members of the community to respond to posts on "Prayer Request... Vent/Babble Alert!" with empathy, support, and kindness. Please refrain from judgment or criticism.

5. Is "Prayer Request... Vent/Babble Alert!" monitored by Pampered Chef?

Yes, the "Prayer Request... Vent/Babble Alert!" forum is monitored by Pampered Chef staff to ensure that all posts adhere to our community guidelines. Any inappropriate or disrespectful posts will be removed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
raebates
  • vwpamperedchef
  • General Chat