• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Struggling with January Bookings? Learn How to Promote Cookware Like Crazy!

In summary, for promoting cookware sales during a slow booking month like January, you can focus on the benefits of using quality cookware for healthy meals and offer special deals. If struggling to get bookings in a new area, networking with local businesses and community groups and leveraging social media can help. Taking advantage of Stoneware specials can boost bookings by promoting limited-time offers and doing special demonstrations. It may be worth investing in a website for your Pampered Chef business to reach a larger audience and make purchasing easier for customers. This forum can also be helpful for gaining advice and tips, learning about new products and promotions, and networking with potential customers.
Cook Lady
Hi,

I am a new consultant. I live in NE Ohio, and December is my second super starter month. I have just qualified and am considering getting a website.

This forum is just great and will be a great help to my business I'm sure. I am having a lot of problems getting bookings because we only just moved to this area last summer. I have a few lined up for February because of the Stoneware specials, but January is looking rather bleak.

I am looking forward to getting to know a lot of people here, and getting a lot of help!

Merry Christmas to all,

Congratulations on joining a fantastic company! And this group is also wonderful; if you ever have questions, I'm sure they can be answered here:)

Welcome. Won't be long and you'll have a million friends with this site. Very warm family here!!

Welcome Anji!!

Welcome Anji! :) January is a tough month to hold shows. Promote the cookware like crazy. Make sure it's all you talk about. If you have a piece of the cookware you can talk by experience but if you don't, you will never want any other cookware again! It also has a lifetime warranty so if ANYTHING happens to it, PC will replace it for you!

This was my first full year with PC and I turned $0 in January. I knew that if I wanted to earn a trip, I would have to work harder all the other months. Well I did and I earned a trip FREE thanks to PC!!! :D :D So, if you set your mind to it, it can be done!!!

Again, Welcome!!!:D

Related to Struggling with January Bookings? Learn How to Promote Cookware Like Crazy!

1. How can I promote cookware sales during a slow booking month like January?

In January, many people are focused on New Year's resolutions and healthy eating. Use this to your advantage by promoting the benefits of using quality cookware for cooking healthier meals at home. You can also offer special deals or discounts on cookware sets to entice customers to book a party.

2. What can I do if I am struggling to get bookings in a new area?

One way to get bookings in a new area is to network with local businesses or community groups. Offer to do a cooking demonstration or provide samples at their events in exchange for promoting your business. You can also ask friends and family to host a party or reach out to acquaintances through social media.

3. How can I take advantage of the Stoneware specials to boost my bookings?

You can use the Stoneware specials as a selling point when reaching out to potential hosts. Let them know about the limited-time offer and how it can benefit them by earning free or discounted products. You can also offer to do a special demonstration featuring the Stoneware products at their party.

4. Is it worth investing in a website for my Pampered Chef business?

Having a website can be a great tool for promoting your business and reaching a larger audience. It can also make it easier for customers to browse and purchase products from you. Consider your budget and the time and effort it will take to maintain a website before making a decision.

5. How can this forum help my Pampered Chef business?

This forum is a great place to connect with other consultants and gain valuable advice and tips for growing your business. You can also learn about new products and promotions, and even network with potential customers. Take advantage of this resource to expand your knowledge and reach in the Pampered Chef community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1995tucker
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • melissaboyd
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ally44