• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant-Marysville, Ohio

In summary, the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant include the opportunity to earn income, flexible schedule, training and support, and access to exclusive products and discounts. To sign up in Marysville, Ohio, you can contact your National Executive Director or sign up online through the Pampered Chef website. The process for signing up and becoming a consultant involves completing an application, paying the sign-up fee, and attending training sessions. As a consultant, you can balance your responsibilities such as being a stay-at-home mom by setting a flexible schedule and involving your family in your business. As a new consultant, you can expect support and resources such as training sessions, marketing materials, online tools, and guidance from experienced consultants.
Pamperedpoodles
Hi all,

I am new to CS and coming back to PC after having been a consultant about 10 years ago (didn't get far- moved not long after signing up and that threw me for a loop). I am signing my agreement either next week just after Memorial day- we are timing it because I am holding a grand opening the last weekend in May. Oh, and my upline is a National Executive Director!

I am much more confident than I used to be and know a lot more people. I am treating this as a second livelyhood for my family and I hope to be as successful as I can be!

I have 4 children- ages 10, 8, 3, and almost 2. I'm a stay-at-home mom. And as you can tell from my member name, I have poodles- 4 standard poodles to be exact. I show them in UKC and AKC as a hobby. Hopefully PC can help me fund this rather expensive hobby!

I'm so happy I found this site! What a wealth of information and help for those of us just starting out! I have so many ideas and plans for my business, I just know that with the support here I'll make those plans and dreams come true!

Thanks!

Nancy Tappendorf
Marysville, Ohio

Welcome! Glad you found us! Glad to hear you have great support in your upline, don't be afraid to ask them questions.

Welcome! I grew up in the La Rue/Marion area....have a lot of family around Marysville and Richwood.

Welcome and Congrats on taking that first step!

Welcome!!!

Also, I've been to Marysville OH many times! I work at a factory that supplies the Honda plant. We make fuseboxes.

A lot of job cutbacks in the automotive industry!!!

Welcome Nancy! I hope you have a great time here sharing ideas and making new friends. I think PC complements mommyhood very well!

Welcome! It's nice to have you here. I absolutely love standard poodles. I think they are such nice dogs. I have cats right now but no dogs because I'm in apartment. Some day when I have a house I definitely want to adopt a dog. With 4 children and 4 dogs you must have your hands full!

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome! I did indeed read the "Hitchhiker's guide"! Great information- thanks for posting that link!

caraighan said:
Welcome!!!

Also, I've been to Marysville OH many times! I work at a factory that supplies the Honda plant. We make fuseboxes.

A lot of job cutbacks in the automotive industry!!!

Yeah, there have been cutbacks at Honda too- my DH works for Honda Engineering. Hence why I've decided to take a step back into the workforce and why PC will work so well for me. Working from home is definitely the way to go!

Welcome!!

PC and being an at-home-mom is great!! I use this line all the time:
"I run my business during nap time ... you can too!"

Please feel free to swipe it!

I am also a new consultant in Iowa. I'm reading info about "official" receipts and other receipts and I'm not sure what the difference is. I've been giving my customers the pink copy of the 3part receipts. Is that an "official" receipt?
thanks!
Shari

shari4god said:
I am also a new consultant in Iowa. I'm reading info about "official" receipts and other receipts and I'm not sure what the difference is. I've been giving my customers the pink copy of the 3part receipts. Is that an "official" receipt?
thanks!
Shari

Yes. An "official" receipt has the Cancellation and Return information from The Pampered Chef on the back.

No it is not. In P3 when you have your show up you will see in the lower-right-hand box (where your shows are listed). At the top of the box, under the shows tab is Print Sales Receipts. After you submit the show you can click on this and choose which guest receipts to print. It will then populate the report and you can print them all on the Sales Receipt paper you get from PC.

Hope this helps, I did 6 shows before my director showed me this, so don't worry about missing your past customers. Aslo keep in mind you can print these forever!! So I always tell my guests at the show. "When you put your sales receipt in a safe place and can't find it later, give me a call. I can print you a new one."

esavvymom said:
Yes. An "official" receipt has the Cancellation and Return information from The Pampered Chef on the back.

I may be mistaken - sorry!

Welcome Nancy and Shari I hope you can get all the information you need from our site. There is so much information available and helpful consultants as well.

esavvymom said:
Crystal Patton said:
No it is not. In P3 when you have your show up you will see in the lower-right-hand box (where your shows are listed). At the top of the box, under the shows tab is Print Sales Receipts. After you submit the show you can click on this and choose which guest receipts to print. It will then populate the report and you can print them all on the Sales Receipt paper you get from PC.Hope this helps, I did 6 shows before my director showed me this, so don't worry about missing your past customers. Aslo keep in mind you can print these forever!! So I always tell my guests at the show. "When you put your sales receipt in a safe place and can't find it later, give me a call. I can print you a new one."
You're both right. There are two types of official receipts. Both have the cancellation and return information on the back. One is the 3-part write-in receipt. The other is one printed through P3 on the Sales Receipt paper you get from the HO.

raebates said:
You're both right. There are two types of official receipts. Both have the cancellation and return information on the back. One is the 3-part write-in receipt. The other is one printed through P3 on the Sales Receipt paper you get from the HO.

Thanks Rea, I was really worried I was giving out bad info. :cry:

I always use the OOF for my shows so I always print sales receipts.

1. What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

The benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant include the opportunity to earn income, flexible schedule, training and support, and access to exclusive products and discounts.

2. How can I sign up to become a consultant in Marysville, Ohio?

You can sign up to become a Pampered Chef consultant in Marysville by contacting your National Executive Director or signing up online through the Pampered Chef website.

3. What is the process for signing up and becoming a consultant?

The process for signing up and becoming a consultant includes completing an application, paying the sign-up fee, and attending training sessions to learn about the products and business model.

4. How can I balance being a Pampered Chef consultant with my other responsibilities, such as being a stay-at-home mom?

Pampered Chef offers a flexible schedule, so you can choose to work as much or as little as you want. You can also involve your family in your business and set boundaries to ensure a healthy work-life balance.

5. What kind of support and resources can I expect as a new Pampered Chef consultant?

As a new Pampered Chef consultant, you can expect support and resources such as training sessions, marketing materials, access to online tools and resources, and guidance from your upline and other experienced consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stbrn4life
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • aimee73b
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Doraine
  • JennDulka