• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Did a New Mexico Mom Turn Her Passion into a Thriving Business?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that sells high-quality kitchen products and tools through in-home cooking demonstrations and parties. To become a consultant, you can sign up online or through a consultant and purchase a starter kit. As a consultant, you can earn income through hosting parties and selling products, as well as access discounts and incentives. To host a party, you can contact a consultant or sign up online for a virtual party. Pampered Chef stands out from other direct sales companies by offering quality products backed by a satisfaction guarantee and a focus on community and giving back.
ChefCKHall
Hello, I have hosted PC parties annually for one of my close friends for 9 years. In November, I felt the call to join, signing up 12/31. My first two shows the end of January closed at over 1250 so I am ready for my website. I am excited as I have eight shows booked for February and actually am booking now for March. I homeschool my 12-year-old son, work in medical transcription from home, am very involved in my church, and now am PC'ing. I thought I would do this on the side but feel like this is where I belong. My recruiter wonders why it took so long. I have a strong background in sales and real estate and feel those skills may help me along the way. I just turned 50 and am ready for the second half!Going to the spring launch in PHX and hopefully to the national convention in Chicago. I look forward to meeting EVERYONE!☺With God's blessing, I am ready for change in 2010. CK Hall
Rio Rancho, New Mexico

Good luck with your new venture. We all know you are going to love it

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that sells high-quality kitchen products and tools through in-home cooking demonstrations and parties.

2. How do I become a consultant for Pampered Chef?

To become a consultant for Pampered Chef, you can sign up online or through a consultant. You will need to purchase a starter kit and agree to the consultant agreement.

3. What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn income through hosting parties and selling products. You also have access to discounts on products and the chance to earn rewards and incentives.

4. How do I host a Pampered Chef party?

To host a Pampered Chef party, you can contact a consultant or sign up online to host a virtual party. The consultant will provide you with a host packet and help you plan the details of your party.

5. What sets Pampered Chef apart from other direct sales companies?

Pampered Chef prides itself on offering high-quality, innovative kitchen products and tools that are backed by a satisfaction guarantee. The company also has a strong focus on community and giving back through its Round-Up from the Heart program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefCKHall
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Brandie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • BethCooks4U